Bensontuo

Regarding the transaction with Loco Louie

Bensontuo

To my RWI and RWG friends, mates, information sharing mentors, and also the habit sharers. 

For the past few months, I believe that some of us, even most of us have been waiting for the replies from a probation TD, Loco Louie, regarding our orders, since we trust the credibility carried from the platform and we also believe that mods will assist us to fight against any " shady " things in that the rep world is shady enough, and that with the support from the management team of the forum, everyone could share and contribute more to the forum to best  ensure the right to enjoy our habit would not be sacrificed by the non-integrity and also filthy scams. Just as I said, the rep game is shady enough, and the forums is our shelter. 

As sharing my experiences here while RWI is currently down, I have been seeing a lot of the supports, encouragements from majority of the members, including senior mods, but, also, I was criticized for raising my opinion and voice to present a potential assumption as to " question " whether loco louie is lying or not. Quite frankly speaking, I am just ask myself why would a probational dealer, striving to be a prestigious trust dealer as TC by winning a great reputation via offering the unique and customized services, would keep breaking his promises by offering the reasons that contradicts each other. 

Again, I do appreciate the support, attention, and even the efforts from the mods and other members to participate into the case of loco louie. There is no any intention to involve into the other meaningless arguments. 

If my ignorance irritates any member unintentionally, 

In order to show a better and clear picture of the case, here are all the Wechat and email conversation between Loco louie and me. 

For the whole September, 2017, in order to get more information of his customized TT bluesy, I discussed with him from the inbox of RWI ( I will show you the discussion if needed when RWI back online ). 

Placed the order at the 10/25, 2017, and paid though MoneyGram at 10/29, 2017. 

Here is the payment receipt based on the account information offered. 

Moneygram_payment_receipt.png 

At 11/6, 2017 I did receive email from Winnie Liang, from [email protected] 

At 11/16, 2017, Winnie said that my 2t bluesy is in wrapped process ( I assumed that she meant the gold part has been wrapped, and, of course, you need to have a watch to start the wrapping process. Also, I was promised I was going to get QC at the next Monday as 11/20, 2017. However, this is the first time the the promise broke, and not until 12/8, 2017, I did receive the email, apologizing for breaking the promise and delaying the QC. 

Mail_-1.png

Mail-3.png

At 12/10, 2017, I would like her to check few things for me regarding QC. She told me all of the new QC would be resent at 12/11, 2017. Apparently, that was the second promise broke for there is no any “ New QC sent “.  Well, loco louie’s employee, winnie Liang, possibly felt tired for so many people’s request, and thats why she can’t keep up with it. 

mail_-2.png

Here is the WeChat Part. 

image.png

After being notified that he would be replying by using wechat, I have a brief conversation at 11/21 regarding my orders with him as shown from the pic shown. 

image.png

From the pic shown, apparently, Loco louie said that “ your order is currently in wrapping process “, ok, I trust you, since so many people has been complimenting on your customized 2T, and you might need more time to fulfill all of the orders. Meanwhile, I told him that its fine to take some more times and I just want to have his product and open communications but not refund ( he offered me the refund as an option ). 

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

At Dec 11, 2017, he told me that all work is done tomorrow, and at Dec 15, 2017 he promised that he will be collecting shipments from EMS at evening and that the tracking number will be provided immediately within same day; However he did break the promise again as the 3rd time he broke the promise by replying my WeChat  . Meanwhile, he also promise that the tracking will be trackable tomorrow. However, even though I have been kindly reminded him about my tracking number, he still broke his promise of sending me tracking immediately by replying back to me not until Dec, 19, 2017 to reply my message as to offer me the tracking number. In the same time, he also said that “ he had shipped my order. Apparently, there is no way that you had already shipped the order at Dec 19, 2017, and I can not track any information till 1/5,2018. 

image.pngimage.png

Conversation_between_louie_and_his_agent

At December 22, 2017, he sent me the screenshot if his conversation in “ simplify chinese “, as to explain his promise fulfilling issue by blaming EMS, and also said that all of the other TDs will be the same. However, apparently, its not 100% true, and I believe that we don’t really need to seek for the evidence from the other TD in terms of whether they have been suffering from the  logistic of EMS for " EVERY SINGLE ORDER "  Apparently, weak excuse. 

image.png

At December 28, 2017, after texting him for the whole week from 12/22, 2017 - 12/28, 2017, instead of explaining why he broke the promise of shipping the order, and also the tracking isn’t working, he texted me by saying he has to go back to Korea due to the bad news of his grandmother. I understand that family is your priority; however, how could going back to Korea to your family has anything to do with the orders shipped before you did leave China or whatever. I did not intend to question the bad thing happened to your grandmother, and I wish she may rest in peace. However, are you going to explain this without giving us any irrelevant excuse ? 

image.png

At 1/1, 2017, he promised me that he is going to contact with EMS company and reply back to me immediately; however, its the other promise he broke again. Meanwhile, he also mentioned from his own statement that he does have depression and there is the other member name, Brian, who has been sabotaging him. Meanwhile, he promised that he will ship all the orders by 1/5. 

Well, if you promised to ship all the orders before 1/5th, which only means that its either you have not contacted with EMS, since you haven’t shipped anything. If you haven’t shipped anything, apparently the tracking would not work. Meanwhile, how could Brian has anything to do with your own business to ship the order ? 

* PS - Please self out search for his own statement. 

Just as I said, due to all the respect to the senior member here, and I really hope that everyone could have their watch as sooner as possible. It just that this time I believe that we have a lot of member here be willing to trust both RWI and Loco louie by ordering from him has not received the watch yet. Again, I did not intend to argue with no one and I just would like to provided all of the communication and also my own perspective about this. For so many promises broke, there should not be any trust left. 

@trailboss99

I did not intend to swear, argue, even debate with you. Meanwhile I did not create chaos nor rumor by lying. Thank you for your understanding. 

Meanwhile, my cousin did inquiry for his Hulk Green insert; however, he has not paid yet, since I told him what happened to my order. 

I believe that I just have to submit the ticket to the mods of RWI to solve this sloppy transaction with loco louie. I hope this is going to be first time and also going to be the last time. 

Sincerely 

Your friend, Benson, from RWI

Jk1886

Hey bro I literally got the same message as you on Monday lol.  However My tracking does work, though it’s been stuck it left China for 17days now or as parcel force says exported to Uk.  

I asked him on Monday to check on my order with ems. Got the exact same reply as yours but since Monday no more response from him when I ask about my order . 

PlanetZoom

In case you haven't seen this, I'm sure you will find it interesting:

Bensontuo
4 minutes ago, Jk1886 said:

Hey bro I literally got the same message as you on Monday lol.  However My tracking does work, though it’s been stuck it left China for 17days now or as parcel force says exported to Uk.  

I asked him on Monday to check on my order with ems. Got the exact same reply as yours but since Monday no more response from him when I ask about my order . 

Thanks man for your patience and time to read the post, and I still unable to locate my tracking yet. 

Bensontuo
6 minutes ago, PlanetZoom said:

In case you haven't seen this, I'm sure you will find it interesting:

I did see this. Meanwhile, if i was not because so many unreasonable and special case happened on both him and our orders " coincidently ", I would not share the all of the evidence and also my own experiences with you guys. 

Again, I am not creating chaos and rumors. As attached are all of my personal communication and also all the lies that I detected. 

bloon

Thanks for this. It seems he has unique wares but is unable to reliably supply them... perhaps we should hold off until things have returned to normal. It's unacceptable for most businesses in US/Europe to be run this way (though some are) but for some reason when dealing with reps, we allow a certain leeway. Hope you get your watch.

Bensontuo
4 minutes ago, bloon said:

Thanks for this. It seems he has unique wares but is unable to reliably supply them... perhaps we should hold off until things have returned to normal. It's unacceptable for most businesses in US/Europe to be run this way (though some are) but for some reason when dealing with reps, we allow a certain leeway. Hope you get your watch.

I personally also in business development for over 5 years... 

This is totally unacceptable. Meanwhile, I personally do not understand if there are any strict procedures and standard as to qualify any dealer as probational dealer, since as becoming the probation dealer, the next step should be regular Trust dealer. In that sense, most of the probational dealer should be offering as much effort and customer services as possible to ensure their future business as being qualified as TD in RWI and RWG. If it was not because the management team trust the reputation and also the dignity of a  dealer, striving to be part of the rep forum and obtaining the business worldwide, there is no way to randomly qualify a probational dealer as common sense. 

I believe that our mods would not let potential scam happened to jeopardize the rights of the members to best secure the reputation of the forum and our habit. 

JERHoudin

There are now 5 recent threads going concerning Louie, all of which essentially illustrate the same set of problems - promised deadlines that were not met & supposedly shipped products that aren't tracking nor have arrived.

I believe future customers haven't been adequately informed , now for those of us in warchive limbo, let's simply work toward a solution. At this point I'm sure we're all willing to let the frustrations aside & simply desire to receive our time pieces. 

It's not easy when Louie goes dark. Asking @Mysterio to helm the communication seems like it would be a wise way to form a concise united front & prevent Louie from getting overwhelmed with a case-by-case basis. 

mysterio
3 hours ago, JERHoudin said:

There are now 5 recent threads going concerning Louie, all of which essentially illustrate the same set of problems - promised deadlines that were not met & supposedly shipped products that aren't tracking nor have arrived.

I believe future customers haven't been adequately informed , now for those of us in warchive limbo, let's simply work toward a solution. At this point I'm sure we're all willing to let the frustrations aside & simply desire to receive our time pieces. 

It's not easy when Louie goes dark. Asking @Mysterio to helm the communication seems like it would be a wise way to form a concise united front & prevent Louie from getting overwhelmed with a case-by-case basis. 

As much as I appreciate the vote of confidence, I don't have the authority to do that. @Raddave is already on the matter and is supremely capable to do it once the main forum comes back. It's worrying to see Loco Louie promising to ship on Jan/5 and then the day comes and goes (where he is anyway) without any of his customers who've posted here commenting that they have gotten an update from him. He has good products but horrible customer service (which includes communications at all stages of production) at the probationary stage of his dealership. A good combo that does not make. 

trailboss99
4 hours ago, JERHoudin said:

Asking @Mysterio to helm the communication seems like it would be a wise way to form a concise united front & prevent Louie from getting overwhelmed with a case-by-case basis. 

Firstly (and this is a pet peeve) "helm" is not a freakin' verb! It is a noun, a naming word so there is no "to helm"! The only two variants of the word are helm, a nautical term for a ship's wheel and/or it's conning position and helmsman, one who mans the helm. 

Secondly Raddave is/will be dealing with Louie.

mysterio
40 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Firstly (and this is a pet peeve) "helm" is not a freakin' verb! It is a noun, a naming word so there is no "to helm"! The only two variants of the word are helm, a nautical term for a ship's wheel and/or it's conning position and helmsman, one who mans the helm.

You best be taking it up with Oxford, Collins, Merriam-Webster and Dictionary.com, boss. They list helm as a noun and as a verb (although there are two definitions of the verb, one is to steer and the other is to put on a helmet).

JERHoudin
1 hour ago, trailboss99 said:

If this were RWI I'd upload my page of the dictionary listing it as a Verb ('to steer or direct') to imgur & insert it here, but I'm on foreign soil. 

Thanks for the update on Raddave. We're in capable hands.

JERHoudin
2 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

Am I allowed to point out 'freakin' is not technically a... Nevermind. You're the boss :)

mysterio
51 minutes ago, JERHoudin said:

Am I allowed to point out 'freakin' is not technically a... Nevermind. You're the boss :)

Not technically what? Freakin' is the clipped version of Freaking, a recognized word in Oxford, Collins, Merriam-Webster and Dictionary.com, used for emphasis or to express anger, annoyance, contempt, or surprise.

solitudex

I came on here to educate myself on watches, and got a lesson on English as a sweet bonus.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

JERHoudin
8 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Not technically what? Freakin' is the clipped version of Freaking, a recognized word in Oxford, Collins, Merriam-Webster and Dictionary.com, used for emphasis or to express anger, annoyance, contempt, or surprise.

That's why I clipped my.... I thought for sure you'd get that.

It's also a sudden apparently causeless change of events. Like this thread. 

I like you more every post. 

drifterr

Mate sorry to hear about your troubles with Louie . Hope you get it sorted asap.

I was also keen to order from him but his lack of response was killing me. I decided not to as I understood he was really bombarded with new orders due his special offering.

As an FYi.

I received an order during peak times from Toro during Christmas in 5 days shipped via ems.

22 Dec Toro shipped out parcel via ems
27th Dec received in Melbourne Australia.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

mysterio
50 minutes ago, solitudex said:

I came on here to educate myself on watches, and got a lesson on English as a sweet bonus. emoji57.png

Well you learn something new everyday. ;)

bloon
15 hours ago, Bensontuo said:

I personally also in business development for over 5 years... 

This is totally unacceptable. Meanwhile, I personally do not understand if there are any strict procedures and standard as to qualify any dealer as probational dealer, since as becoming the probation dealer, the next step should be regular Trust dealer. In that sense, most of the probational dealer should be offering as much effort and customer services as possible to ensure their future business as being qualified as TD in RWI and RWG. If it was not because the management team trust the reputation and also the dignity of a  dealer, striving to be part of the rep forum and obtaining the business worldwide, there is no way to randomly qualify a probational dealer as common sense. 

I believe that our mods would not let potential scam happened to jeopardize the rights of the members to best secure the reputation of the forum and our habit. 

Mate you develop businesses in EU/USA right? Chinese and Korean businesses run a little differently, mainly due to culture. The biggest problem with being a rep dealer (which is incredibly lucrative) is the risk of imprisonment. These guys are more or less like drug dealers - having to watch out for the police, evade threats. It's GTA biaaatch... jks jks but you get the point. Sometimes, they should close down. They're not at the till 24/7. In the East, there's a special relationship with trust where it is built over time. I think that Louie's unique modding is highly desirable and he got swamped with purchases. The thing he could have done to stem the frustration might have been to email and push a public announcement to halt purchases for the time being earlier. TC, may have been in the same situation but buyers had an expectation that their pieces would take 2 months. I personally don't have a problem with Louie's business model and think it's great but his handling could have been better. But these things take time to learn. Disclaimer, some people might tell me to shut the f up because I don't have skin in the game - and I agree that you must be frustrated having such long time delays between receiving watches but Louie's a new dealer with relative inexperience to high demands (RWI had 100K members) and he was probationary, not TD. If he had communicated more, I think that most of these concerns would have been addressed.

TLDR: Louie is selling illegal shit. Shit can lead to jail time where one should not drop the soap. Soap is what he needs to communicate better with buyers. Buyers are frustrated, understandably. Understandably, RWI is down so buyer cannot launch helpdesk ticket and understandably that you want your watch sooner, not later, so if customs are tighter, we need to exercise patience. Patience... I'm growing a plum tree. Would anyone like to co-own it with me? :D

patnaboy

As soon as RWI is back up I will file a ticket with Raddave. I am staying positive for a resolution.

solitudex

Why am I not surprised? Oh, that's because most of the Kickstarter projects I've backed are ostensibly worse!

In the meantime, I'm just gonna grab a bottle of scotch to watch the drama unfold while waiting for all my delayed products. ????

tripdog123
19 hours ago, bloon said:

Perhaps people should hold off ? seriously ? 

bloon

36 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

Perhaps people should hold off ? seriously ? 

Yes tripdog... Hold off buying :D

Edited by bloon

tripdog123
2 hours ago, bloon said:

Yes tripdog... Hold off buying :D

Definitively. :D

lliu31

Wow, sorry to hear about your predicament OP. I hope you get your watch or refund. I was contemplating ordering from Louie but now I'm not so sure.