Bensontuo

Regarding the transaction with Loco Louie

JERHoudin
1 hour ago, DR3M3L said:

Good to hear people are receiving packages :D

Now we can assess his after-sales support. I will unfortunately be the first guinea pig.

ShovelnTC
On 1/14/2018 at 09:55, ShylockEins said:

I’ve been sending him messages daily since last week, and so far, nothing ...

And you guys wonder why no emails are being responded to.

At this rate he's likely got hundreds of emails in his inbox.

GingerApple
15 hours ago, patnaboy said:

Hi Guys

Finally received my TT Sub from Louie. Its looks really good! I am very pleased. Payment was made Oct-26-2017 and watch received Jan-19-2018. Will try and post pictures soon. 

Excellent news! I hope he's working chronologically; I paid 17th November so getting closer.

Get those pics up! 

Edited by GingerBubba

mysterio
4 hours ago, ShovelnTC said:

And you guys wonder why no emails are being responded to.

At this rate he's likely got hundreds of emails in his inbox.

And it'll keep on piling up if orders are not sent out and proper watches received. I doubt the volume of emails/chat messages is preventing him from replying though.

ShylockEins
And it'll keep on piling up if orders are not sent out and proper watches received. I doubt the volume of emails/chat messages is preventing him from replying though.

Exactly, Mysterio ...

madcap
6 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Excellent news! I hope he's working chronologically; I paid 17th November so getting closer.

Get those pics up!  

Get those pics up!  

I'm still waiting to see if he will send me my 2 remaining watches. No contact yet from him

tripdog123
6 hours ago, madcap said:

I'm still waiting to see if he will send me my 2 remaining watches. No contact yet from him

Don't hold your breath.

Psssniper
19 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

Do you even read?

Louie stopped taking orders over two months. If you still want to order from him, wait until everything is sourced out. 

No in fact I'm blind and retarded, thanks for bringing that up, now I need to go cry huge tears outta my blind retard eyes

ShovelnTC
11 minutes ago, Psssniper said:

No in fact I'm blind and retarded, thanks for bringing that up, now I need to go cry huge tears outta my blind retard eyes

You won't be alone Paul, there's already a lot of tears being shed in the various Locolouie threads.;)

r0b9502

This is a bummer.  I really desire 2 items from him. Had placed order in November, but due to hectic travel was never able to moneygram, D******n L*e. Have set the cash aside for this in an envelope, still sitting idle in the drawer. And now, what to do?

Like iron to a magnet, the cash wants to go over to Chiiiina (Trump accent).

GC
1 hour ago, r0b9502 said:

This is a bummer.  I really desire 2 items from him. Had placed order in November, but due to hectic travel was never able to moneygram, D******n L*e. Have set the cash aside for this in an envelope, still sitting idle in the drawer. And now, what to do?

Instead see the bright side, you didn’t loose any money and didn’t have to deal with what the other members had to go through/are still going through. 

ShovelnTC
4 hours ago, r0b9502 said:

Yes I think many of his customers wish they had your dilemma instead of theirs.

GingerApple
On 21/01/2018 at 10:30, ShovelnTC said:

Yes I think many of his customers wish they had your dilemma instead of theirs.

Oh indeed, what I'd give for that dilemma!!! Although I do have an update on my transaction....

My watch arrived today out of the blue. I've had no communication from Louie in about a month or so, but it just turned up.

It's beautifully wrapped in a big air bubble pack which presumably is about the best protection available, but sadly that's where the good news ends. 

The watch doesn't seem to have been serviced from what I can gather - at least, he's certainly not confirmed that is been done (there's a tick box system on his packaging, but nothing's ticked).

Most importantly and disappointingly however, it's DOA.

So essentially I appear to have waited several months for a bog standard watch that I could bought from any TD within a week, and the chances are it would have turned up working.

I would not recommend him.

JERHoudin
12 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Oh indeed, what I'd give for that dilemma!!! Although I do have an update on my transaction....

My watch arrived today out of the blue. I've had no communication from Louie in about a month or so, but it just turned up.

It's beautifully wrapped in a big air bubble pack which presumably is about the best protection available, but sadly that's where the good news ends. 

The watch doesn't seem to have been serviced from what I can gather - at least, he's certainly not confirmed that is been done (there's a tick box system on his packaging, but nothing's ticked).

Most importantly and disappointingly however, it's DOA.

So essentially I appear to have waited several months for a bog standard watch that I could bought from any TD within a week, and the chances are it would have turned up working.

I would not recommend him.

You & me both. A fitting end to a completely infuriating & underwhelming experience.

The question is, what now?

GingerApple
1 hour ago, JERHoudin said:

You & me both. A fitting end to a completely infuriating & underwhelming experience.

The question is, what now?

From my point of view, not very much.

I will certainly open a ticket at RWI when it's back up,  not seeking a resolution as such, but to ensure the powers that be have an accurate picture of the service provided.

After that, I shall get the watch serviced/repaired locally. I'm certainly not sending it back to him; if it takes a good TD a couple of months to turn around a DOA watch, it will take him forever, that's if he were to even offer to do it in the first place.

Once  the watch is repaired, I will do my utmost to forget I ever heard his name and I strongly urge those of you who have even considered placing an order to do the same. 

The only positive I can see is that it appears he's not an outright fraudster so hopefully those of you still waiting on a watch will at least get something through the post at some point.

JERHoudin
36 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

From my point of view, not very much.

I will certainly open a ticket at RWI when it's back up,  not seeking a resolution as such, but to ensure the powers that be have an accurate picture of the service provided.

After that, I shall get the watch serviced/repaired locally. I'm certainly not sending it back to him; if it takes a good TD a couple of months to turn around a DOA watch, it will take him forever, that's if he were to even offer to do it in the first place.

Once  the watch is repaired, I will do my utmost to forget I ever heard his name and I strongly urge those of you who have even considered placing an order to do the same. 

The only positive I can see is that it appears he's not an outright fraudster so hopefully those of you still waiting on a watch will at least get something through the post at some point.

I'm forging the same path. Cut our loses & hopefully serve as a beacon back to the truly 'trusted' dealers, whom I've come to value even more. Their communication, turn-around time & after-sales service are unparalleled & not to be under appreciated. 

Where Louie promised improvements he delivered nothing but diminished returns. 

GingerApple

Ooooooh dude, I like that. Not only do I agree with everything you said, you said it so eloquently! Good work!

mysterio

That said, don't totally close the doors on probationary dealers. Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch. They are not connected in any way except in terms of status. But of course, do practice more caution in your purchase decisions.

madcap

Surprise surprise, my 2nd watch was delivered by dhl via hk today

Breit-Ling
On 23.1.2018 at 13:29, madcap said:

Surprise surprise, my 2nd watch was delivered by dhl via hk today

When did you order and did you have contact with him?

madcap
10 hours ago, Breit-Ling said:

When did you order and did you have contact with him?

Ordered end nov 2017 around the 21st.

Paid for 3 watches

1st one came with tracking via EMS and that was the last time he replied to WeChat.

2nd one came without tracking via DHL on tuesday

mysterio
7 hours ago, madcap said:

Paid for 3 watches

1st one came with tracking via EMS and that was the last time he replied to WeChat.

And the third?

ShylockEins
Paid for 3 watches

Hey madcap,

Did Louie send you QC Pics of your second watch?

Best,

Lakdeuz

Same for me, received mywatch, he was supposed to :

- Realign the markers : didnt do it

- Oil the movement and check waterproof : didnt do it

Plus i received the watch with scratches on the bracelet !!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand when trying to set the time for the first time, the crown fell out....

and of course absolutely no answer from him

Edited by Lakdeuz

madcap
1 hour ago, ShylockEins said:

Hey madcap,

Did Louie send you QC Pics of your second watch?

Best,

He did send me qc photos via WeChat for all 3 watches. But no timegrapher results for all 3.