Bensontuo

Regarding the transaction with Loco Louie

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

You boys are gonna get in trouble ! :D 

Stop blabbing ... Just admitted that you don't how to do it.

Kakaka!

Glaude
11 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

Stop blabbing ... Just admitted that you don't how to do it.

Kakaka!

Since I was the first to do it here... I think it's time for a little french action on your neck, King... Résultat de recherche d'images pour "guillotine smiley"

Luxuracer

Bump for @NCRich

Any update or newly received watch from Louie ?!?

Kfernandez

I'm still waiting on one.

Breit-Ling
3 hours ago, Kfernandez said:

I'm still waiting on one.

Did he answer your messages?

Kfernandez

Neither email nor WeChat  

ShylockEins

After months, he “replied” my WeChat messages ... In reality, he just sent me 5 “QC Pics” of a watch I didn’t order (?) ...

Inpakuto

Still haven't received an update in 4 months, woooo

Dazza78

Apologies for Bumping an Old thread.  But who is Loco Louie, and is he still in business, have things calmed down now?

deju
35 minutes ago, Dazza78 said:

Apologies for Bumping an Old thread.  But who is Loco Louie, and is he still in business, have things calmed down now?

Read everything and you'll have your answer, also ask yourself why there was a need to bump a year old thread 

Dazza78
1 hour ago, deju said:

Read everything and you'll have your answer, also ask yourself why there was a need to bump a year old thread 

Alright Mate :thumbsup:

BadPickle
1 hour ago, Dazza78 said:

Not a dealer on this forum. 

Dazza78
1 minute ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Not a dealer on this forum. 

I was just asking as I have seen a few members here and over at RWI have dealt with him in the past and since I'm after a Bezel for my Sub, someone might have had recent contact with him without actually stating.  That's the only reason I bumped the thread.  

Glaude
55 minutes ago, Dazza78 said:

I was just asking as I have seen a few members here and over at RWI have dealt with him in the past and since I'm after a Bezel for my Sub, someone might have had recent contact with him without actually stating.  That's the only reason I bumped the thread.  

Nah, we all know that you wanted to please @NCRich with this bump, he loved that thread being bumped back when it happened :lol: 

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Dazza78 said:

I dealt with him back in the day - never again. He didn't rob me blind, but he didn't do anything he said he'd do either. Even if he's back on the scene, I'd recommend you steer clear. As great as his watches/parts looked, and as glowing as some member reviews were, my reality was very different. If you use him, expect to lose your money and if you don't, count your lucky stars.

Dazza78
7 minutes ago, AskGinger said:

I dealt with him back in the day - never again. He didn't rob me blind, but he didn't do anything he said he'd do either. Even if he's back on the scene, I'd recommend you steer clear. As great as his watches/parts looked, and as glowing as some member reviews were, my reality was very different. If you use him, expect to lose your money and if you don't, count your lucky stars.

Thanks Ginger, that's all I wanted to know.  If it was worth doing business with him or not.  As sometimes people/businesses change and there maybe reasons behind poor service or such.  He seemed like he started out good then went bad.  

I know everyone's go to for Bezel Inserts is SpongeBob, but the distance involved and not to mention the price is off-putting.  But seems he's the only one with the goods of a high quality.  $300/£236 is not cheap when you factor in the cost of the watch, shipping, possible customs.  Wish there was someone this side of the pond who did what he does for a more economical price.

BadPickle
2 hours ago, Dazza78 said:

Thanks Ginger, that's all I wanted to know.  If it was worth doing business with him or not.  As sometimes people/businesses change and there maybe reasons behind poor service or such.  He seemed like he started out good then went bad.  

I know everyone's go to for Bezel Inserts is SpongeBob, but the distance involved and not to mention the price is off-putting.  But seems he's the only one with the goods of a high quality.  $300/£236 is not cheap when you factor in the cost of the watch, shipping, possible customs.  Wish there was someone this side of the pond who did what he does for a more economical price.

There’s another guy on the TD list over on RWI who does them too,  I can’t remember who off the top of my head.. @trailboss99 knows, he was telling someone in the RWI chat box to use him cos he’s a dealer and sponger isn’t 

Dazza78
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

There’s another guy on the TD list over on RWI who does them too,  I can’t remember who off the top of my head.. @trailboss99 knows, he was telling someone in the RWI chat box to use him cos he’s a dealer and sponger isn’t 

Thanks TB.  I wonder if you are thinking of ussdassein?  Operates in Germany, PPPlating or something like that.  If not then I would love to get the details of the other TD from @trailboss99.   My problem with ussdassein is that he's not up to SpongeBob's level when it comes to doing the coating.  Spongebob does a better coating by all accounts, also bevels the engravings to resemble the Gen Bezel and his platinum coating is of higher quality to ussdassein.

Luxuracer

There are Ussdassein and CeraMeister ... @Dazza78

But none come close to Spongebob's quality.

Dazza78
43 minutes ago, Luxthucraper said:

There are Ussdassein and CeraMeister ... @Dazza78

But none come close to Spongebob's quality.

Yeah that's what I thought @Luxthucraper Cerameister are probably the worst out of the lot.  

GingerApple

Lux buddy? Do you have a lithp? I mean lisp?

Luxuracer
4 minutes ago, AskGinger said:

Lux buddy? Do you have a lithp? I mean lisp?

The new Lithp Rapper ... What'thup!

GingerApple
26 minutes ago, Luxthucraper said:

WHA-THHUUUUUUP!!!!

Glaude
31 minutes ago, Luxthucraper said:

:facepalm: