Jump to content
Bensontuo

Regarding the transaction with Loco Louie

Recommended Posts

Lakdeuz
39 minutes ago, lliu31 said:

Wow, sorry to hear about your predicament OP. I hope you get your watch or refund. I was contemplating ordering from Louie but now I'm not so sure. 

Don’t buy from him...........

Share this post


Link to post
mysterio
10 hours ago, Lakdeuz said:

Don’t buy from him...........

If that wasn't an obvious enough conclusion, yes . Please refrain from ordering from Loco Louie until all of this is sorted out.

Share this post


Link to post
Jk1886

Louie just responded me 

Share this post


Link to post
Lakdeuz

Me too, here’s what he said :

« Hi bro
Your mail has been retrieved from EMS and has been resent.
Sorry I am late for you.
I will make some archives work again normally.
I am really sorry for the inconvenience.« 

Share this post


Link to post
Jk1886
I really don’t know what’s worst though now.  
He said he will check with ems about my stuck in Guangzhou status last Monday, now completely just ignores when I ask did he check with the shipping agent
 
he literally messaged me just now that  if it’s not updated tomorrow he’ll start a new one for me, I honestly don’t want to wait another 2+ months for him working on a single watch. 
 
Am I being too impatient as it’s only 18days in transit? Left China on the 21st dec. 
Edited by Jk1886

Share this post


Link to post
TheGingerFerret

Yeah, a little bit.  Could easily take 6 weeks (my longest time) and there's people on here who've waited 2 months plus for delivery.

Share this post


Link to post
RUSH2112

Based on his statement and this experience you’d have to be nuts to send this guy money or a watch to mod.  

Share this post


Link to post
patnaboy

Hey Guys,

Are you getting replies from Louie via email or wechat? I had msgd him on both a while back but no reply.

Share this post


Link to post
JERHoudin
4 hours ago, Lakdeuz said:

Me too, here’s what he said :

« Hi bro
Your mail has been retrieved from EMS and has been resent.
Sorry I am late for you.
I will make some archives work again normally.
I am really sorry for the inconvenience.« 

I got the same reply. How do you retrieve a watch that's in transit, with a tracking# that never worked, & resend it?

It reasons the guy got overwhelmed & panicked. Instead of telling customers he was way behind he did everything he could to stall, including giving out generated tracking #s for unsent packages. Empty promises & unmet deadlines - patterned behavior that existed from minute one.

The question remains, did he actually ship it this time? Fool me once...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Bensontuo
40 minutes ago, JERHoudin said:

I got the same reply. How do you retrieve a watch that's in transit, with a tracking# that never worked, & resend it?

It reasons the guy got overwhelmed & panicked. Instead of telling customers he was way behind he did everything he could to stall, including giving out generated tracking #s for unsent packages. Empty promises & unmet deadlines - patterned behavior that existed from minute one.

The question remains, did he actually ship it this time? Fool me once...

 

Well, I might wait the other 6 months if his watch is as good as gen, if not, I just want my refund, and I don't even want to wait for 6 mins more. 

 

He is a lier. Obviously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Lakdeuz
1 hour ago, JERHoudin said:

I got the same reply. How do you retrieve a watch that's in transit, with a tracking# that never worked, & resend it?

It reasons the guy got overwhelmed & panicked. Instead of telling customers he was way behind he did everything he could to stall, including giving out generated tracking #s for unsent packages. Empty promises & unmet deadlines - patterned behavior that existed from minute one.

The question remains, did he actually ship it this time? Fool me once...

 

I’m thinking the exact same thing mate...

Share this post


Link to post
ShylockEins
Louie just responded me 

Hey JK,

Please what was his e-mail you used? He’s not replying my messages ...

Thanks,

Share this post


Link to post
the_datta

Man really unfortunate to hear about the predicament this put everyone in. The timing couldnt be more worse with RWI being down and being unable to file a ticket. 

Share this post


Link to post
Jk1886

I’m using wechat to communicate with him, don’t use email. He’s doesn’t even look at his emails 

Share this post


Link to post
Bensontuo
5 hours ago, the_datta said:

Man really unfortunate to hear about the predicament this put everyone in. The timing couldnt be more worse with RWI being down and being unable to file a ticket. 

All good. 

I believe that I am not the only victim and that I would not be alone as to seek for the supports and assistance from the mods. 

He betrays the trust from one of the biggest forums on earth that he could gain as much as business from.

None of his " hey bro, here are my promises " are true, and he made up tons of " story " as to prove that how innocent he is when the lies were detected and that you should not question why his stories are not legit for his is the best moddler. 

C'mon, how many of yours order the watches and how many of you literally got the watches ? 

Most important of all, ho many of you really got the watches compare the watches from the other trust dealer and conduct a review as to show why he is really qualified as be called " one of the best "? 

He has not replied my wechat for over 2 weeks. 

Tracking isn't working at all. 

I wish I could submit the ticket as soon as possible.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
patnaboy

Finally got a reply from him on wechat with tracking info. Tracking only states it has been posted. Lets see how this goes. Hope he fixed the deficiencies I pointed out and hope this actually arrives :/

Share this post


Link to post
Jk1886
1 hour ago, Bensontuo said:

All good. 

I believe that I am not the only victim and that I would not be alone as to seek for the supports and assistance from the mods. 

He betrays the trust from one of the biggest forums on earth that he could gain as much as business from.

None of his " hey bro, here are my promises " are true, and he made up tons of " story " as to prove that how innocent he is when the lies were detected and that you should not question why his stories are not legit for his is the best moddler. 

C'mon, how many of yours order the watches and how many of you literally got the watches ? 

Most important of all, ho many of you really got the watches compare the watches from the other trust dealer and conduct a review as to show why he is really qualified as be called " one of the best "? 

He has not replied my wechat for over 2 weeks. 

Tracking isn't working at all. 

I wish I could submit the ticket as soon as possible.

 

 

 

Hey, someone on RWI excile forum said they received a working tracking from Louie just now via wechat. So hopefully he is doing his job properly now. 

Im still being ignored however, except his general message yesterday which everyone received. 

Just hoping my tracking will move this week instead of staying in transit 

Share this post


Link to post
Bensontuo
6 hours ago, Jk1886 said:

Hey, someone on RWI excile forum said they received a working tracking from Louie just now via wechat. So hopefully he is doing his job properly now. 

Im still being ignored however, except his general message yesterday which everyone received. 

Just hoping my tracking will move this week instead of staying in transit 

I just checked my tracking, and as usual, it was a blanked number with error. 

Share this post


Link to post
ShovelnTC
On 1/8/2018 at 05:46, Bensontuo said:

Well, I might wait the other 6 months if his watch is as good as gen, if not, I just want my refund, and I don't even want to wait for 6 mins more. 

 

He is a lier. Obviously. 

Mate you may as well ask for a refund now then as no Rep is going to be as good as Gen which I would have thought that you would know.

Share this post


Link to post
Bensontuo
8 minutes ago, ShovelnTC said:

Mate you may as well ask for a refund now then as no Rep is going to be as good as Gen which I would have thought that you would know.

Mate, i understand and i totally agree. 

I am just being sarcastic. 

Share this post


Link to post
ShovelnTC

Ah sorry I didn't detect the sarcasm :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
mysterio
2 hours ago, ShovelnTC said:

Ah sorry I didn't detect the sarcasm :blush:

I didn't either. Maybe it's a different form of sarcasm.

Anyway, tracking the number you were given weeks or even months ago is probably not going to work even if you trace it till the cows come home. The members who have posted that their package is moving had been given new tracking numbers (read into that what you will).

Share this post


Link to post
patnaboy

Got my tracking today. My Package is on the move which is a good sign. Lets hope he fixed the QC issues prior to shipping.  

Share this post


Link to post
Kfernandez

I ordered two watches on the 15th and 30th of November. Got qc pics for the first watch, nothing on the second and he's been mia for 3 weeks. This is beyond frustrating and classless to have $600 worth of product and no updates or communication whatsoever on the status of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Lagger

I wish there was a emoji for a business going up in flames

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×