Bensontuo

Regarding the transaction with Loco Louie

madcap

Ive got my tracking finally for 3 watches, after weeks of waiting and getting the exact same wechat messages as some of the other members on rwi / rwg. 

Shows it was sent out yesterday, fingers crossed everything is fine

drifterr

Wow. I sense hope

Great news for some folks here

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Jk1886
1 hour ago, drifterr said:

Wow. I sense hope

Great news for some folks here

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Well only a few members got their tracking,  most are still waitin and being ignored. 

I honestly don’t know what’s he’s up to. Saying everything will be normal on Monday, turns up it’s the same as before. 

I’m still being ignored, he still won’t ask ems to check up on my transit status despite remaining at departed from Guangzhou for 20 days now  

BadApple

I suggest it's cashflow - he's been jetting around the Pacific Basin and that won't be cheap. 

Some of you may have paid  Business Class without realising it until now. 

solitudex

It isn't helpful to post speculative statements without anything to back them up. It's unfair and toxic to the person in question, and also to the community as a whole.

Despite the delayed shipments, I just hope that we still have the decency to accord him the space to defend himself.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Kfernandez

When a seller blatantly ignores your messages and has failed at communicating for weeks on end, nevermind fulfilling the product in question, I think one has the right to speculate something is grossly amiss..

mysterio
1 hour ago, solitudex said:

It isn't helpful to post speculative statements without anything to back them up. It's unfair and toxic to the person in question, and also to the community as a whole.

Despite the delayed shipments, I just hope that we still have the decency to accord him the space to defend himself.

Frankly speaking, he reapt what he sowed. Decency? Fairness? Was he fair and decent to the buying members of the community by stringing them along with barely an update, not addressing customer complaints and providing tracking that went nowhere?  He just kept on accepting order after order while still continuing this bad customer service.

Don't blame people for speculating what has happened in the absence of real information. To  quote a line from a great movie and use it as it applies to this situation  "They're so thirsty for it, they'll crawl through the desert toward a mirage, and when they discover there's no water, they'll drink the sand."

And please, let's not blame all of this on the death in the family (I will give him the benefit of the doubt because it's only a complete and utter trash of a person to invent something like that). That only happened at the end of last year. His problems started way before that.

I don't know about you, but his customers have been for the most part decent thus far in dealing with the whole situation and have practiced maximum restraint.

madcap
On 1/9/2018 at 12:04, madcap said:

Ive got my tracking finally for 3 watches, after weeks of waiting and getting the exact same wechat messages as some of the other members on rwi / rwg. 

Shows it was sent out yesterday, fingers crossed everything is fine

Just to update here, of the 3 watches i purchased, only 1 arrived 

Louie has not responded to wechat or email, this is bloody annoying 

Luxuracer
2 minutes ago, madcap said:

Louie has not responded to wechat or email, this is bloody annoying 

Do the other 2 tracking numbers come up when you track them ?!?

RUSH2112
On 1/9/2018 at 19:53, solitudex said:

This is not a new story unfortunately.  This has happened too many times before and this won’t be the last.

McGilli
56 minutes ago, madcap said:

Supposed to be 3 watches in 1 tracking number/package?

madcap

Thats what i assumed, cos he didnt send me pics of the package before sending

Came home and opened the box, it felt light and lo and behold, just one watch 

I only got 1 shipping number btw 

Edited by madcap

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, madcap said:

Thats what i assumed, cos he didnt send me pics of the package before sending

Came home and opened the box, it felt light and lo and behold, just one watch 

I only got 1 shipping number btw 

At least now, if he disappeared you only lose 2/3 of your money.

J/K ... I hope everything will work out for everyone! 

solitudex
At least now, if he disappeared you only lose 2/3 of your money.
J/K ... I hope everything will work out for everyone! 

Heh, then he sure has it better than me. I ordered one and if he disappeared, I would be losing 100% of my money I sent him.

Jk1886

Received my watch today finallly and it’s extremely beautiful! 

nYXTSkj.jpgWOUi6vy.jpgPtXkmTQ.jpgw63lb9W.jpg

GingerApple

I'd wait two months for that! Come back Louie, all is forgiven lol.

patnaboy

Looks great! Hope I receive mine on Monday. @Jk1886 did you have any qc comments for him and did he resolve them?

Jk1886
2 minutes ago, patnaboy said:

Looks great! Hope I receive mine on Monday. @Jk1886 did you have any qc comments for him and did he resolve them?

No dude, my QC stage was perfect and he automatically pointed out all things that needed to be swapped when I had my QCs, the hands were scratched at the second QC and he just replaced them for me. 

Literally my watch had perfect cyclops alignment and the markers on dial were all correct. 

Hope you get yours soon man.

patnaboy
1 hour ago, Jk1886 said:

No dude, my QC stage was perfect and he automatically pointed out all things that needed to be swapped when I had my QCs, the hands were scratched at the second QC and he just replaced them for me. 

Literally my watch had perfect cyclops alignment and the markers on dial were all correct. 

Hope you get yours soon man.

Thanks for letting me know. How are you liking the gold plating? Also how is the finish on the side of the gold link?

Jk1886
19 minutes ago, patnaboy said:

Thanks for letting me know. How are you liking the gold plating? Also how is the finish on the side of the gold link?

The gold wrapping on the links are really thick, and the side are plated, hence you would see a small line separating the plated gold and wrapped gold. This is only noticeable when you use a magnifying glass and look real close to notice that line. 

So so far the gold colour looks really on point to me 

patnaboy
30 minutes ago, Jk1886 said:

The gold wrapping on the links are really thick, and the side are plated, hence you would see a small line separating the plated gold and wrapped gold. This is only noticeable when you use a magnifying glass and look real close to notice that line. 

So so far the gold colour looks really on point to me 

Thats great to hear! Enjoy your watch man! 

Troklo

That's a stunning time piece, I'm happy everything worked out for you. I think the problem here was just on how business is done over there, seems to me that over there it's a big no no to say you're are behind or not able to cope with something so they just stall.

JERHoudin
4 hours ago, Troklo said:

That's a stunning time piece, I'm happy everything worked out for you. I think the problem here was just on how business is done over there, seems to me that over there it's a big no no to say you're are behind or not able to cope with something so they just stall.

It's an easier adjustment to figure out how to do business then to figure out how to make great watches. Looks like Louie has the latter down, hopefully he can find some aid in the former & isn't too discouraged to get back to providing a great niche for our community. Evolution... Hopefully mine arrives soon as well. Congrats to anyone whose receiving! Rare pieces 

Inpakuto

Loco isn't replying to my messages on wechat lol, he must be getting lots of messages. So we're sure that loco is just really busy, and that he's not trying to scam us because he's actually shipping out watches?

mysterio
14 hours ago, JERHoudin said:

It's an easier adjustment to figure out how to do business then to figure out how to make great watches. Looks like Louie has the latter down, hopefully he can find some aid in the former & isn't too discouraged to get back to providing a great niche for our community. Evolution... Hopefully mine arrives soon as well. Congrats to anyone whose receiving! Rare pieces 

Well he can prove it by shipping everyone's watches (shipping a couple isn't proof, he could have just sent them to string the remaining customers along). Of course he contests the rumors about his operations in Korea but at this point, who would believe him? He did say before RWI shut down that he got a partner. As to how this partner will help him we don't know (as he does not seem to have improved the current Watch Archive operations as of yet).