Bensontuo

Regarding the transaction with Loco Louie

drifterr
Are you a Loco Louie sock, or do you just really want to be ripped off? :lmao: 
Nah. Just like his work. Hes produced some nice mods on the subs and Aps.

Especially the LB, nothing comes close to it in rep world.

Kinda sad the way things turned out with him. Infact when all this was going on i placed a dummy order to test if he would ask for payment . But he never responded.

Forgive and forget.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

solitudex
I just want to order his hulk insert..

Maybe I'll wait till things are calmer with him.

The good news is that he is not running away. He's here to sort out issues. Just give him time.

Could I suggest you do yourself a favour by getting it from spongebob instead?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

tripdog123
22 hours ago, reppin said:

I made numerous posts telling guys that Locolouie is not a scammer.  You clearly don't know what a scammer is like if you think this is how they operate. Louie bit off more than he could chew, he didn't realize the forums would open up the floodgates and he could not meet demand.  A normal businessman would just start hiring more staff to meet demand, seems Louie insisted on being a lone ranger and his reputation is stained now because of this.

To be honest, if he comes back I am buying more watches from him, even if it takes another 6 weeks to get the watch. 

You have a wonderfully simplistic way of looking at things.

Scammers don't announce themselves as scammers, and they don't usually scam every customer - they'll 'selectively scam'  - sending out the goods (whatever those goods are) to some, but not to others - this creates confusion, allows the scammer to operate longer.

Scammers rarely cut off all communication, they string people along,  giving excuses as to why they haven't shipped, or why the tracing number doesn't work etc - this creates confusion and allows the scammer to operate longer.

There are also different definitions of what a scammer is - some set out right from the beginning to scam, others see an opportunity and seize it, others get over loaded with orders/work, have a melt-down and disappear - there were 2 modders on this forum who did just that, disappeared with dozens of watches that weren't theirs, not technically scamming, but if you ask someone who lost a watch to one of these modders, they'll probably use the word scam to describe what happened.

LL has scammed people - I've seen some of the watches he's sent out - they look like shit. Some people have received non running watches, some ordered 2 and only received one watch - this all constitutes scamming as they paid for something specific and got something else, of a lesser value.

drifterr

Could I suggest you do yourself a favour by getting it from spongebob instead?

Yes definitely consider this option. Thank you.

solitudex

e4a2521233433bda3cb0f409e1cf979f.jpg

A snapshot of his work table he sent me last month. Spongebob that is, not Locolouie.

drifterr
e4a2521233433bda3cb0f409e1cf979f.jpg

A snapshot of his work table he sent me last month. Spongebob that is, not Locolouie.

Does he supply the modded insert ?

Could you be kind to direct me to his thread or contact details. Much appreciated

JERHoudin
3 minutes ago, drifterr said:

Yes definitely consider this option. Thank you.

As strongly as I feel advocating against Louie at this point, I feel stronger advocating FOR Spongebob. He's a perfect gent to deal with & creates an insert that is second to none. I have nothing but glowing things to say about him. You will not regret it. Worth every penny. 

solitudex
Does he supply the modded insert ?

Could you be kind to direct me to his thread or contact details. Much appreciated

Yes, he does. Spongebob is only on RWI as far as I know. But here's his contact if you need any mods. I threw him a whole bunch of work on my Sub, so it has taken quite a bit of time, but of course, communication and updates have been most reliable.

[email protected]

drifterr
Yes, he does. Spongebob is only on RWI as far as I know. But here's his contact if you need any mods. I threw him a whole bunch of work on my Sub, so it has taken quite a bit of time, but of course, communication and updates have been most reliable.

[email protected]
Fantastic.. thanks a million..

I'll drop him a note.

deju

Everyones great until they fuck up... :fme:

screen-shot-2012-01-30-at-10-15-00-pm.pn

reppin
4 hours ago, tripdog123 said:

You have a wonderfully simplistic way of looking at things.

Scammers don't announce themselves as scammers, and they don't usually scam every customer - they'll 'selectively scam'  - sending out the goods (whatever those goods are) to some, but not to others - this creates confusion, allows the scammer to operate longer.

Scammers rarely cut off all communication, they string people along,  giving excuses as to why they haven't shipped, or why the tracing number doesn't work etc - this creates confusion and allows the scammer to operate longer.

There are also different definitions of what a scammer is - some set out right from the beginning to scam, others see an opportunity and seize it, others get over loaded with orders/work, have a melt-down and disappear - there were 2 modders on this forum who did just that, disappeared with dozens of watches that weren't theirs, not technically scamming, but if you ask someone who lost a watch to one of these modders, they'll probably use the word scam to describe what happened.

LL has scammed people - I've seen some of the watches he's sent out - they look like shit. Some people have received non running watches, some ordered 2 and only received one watch - this all constitutes scamming as they paid for something specific and got something else, of a lesser value.

As I said, the guy could have "scammed" another $2000+ worth of orders from me and he rejected the payment. Other guys also testify that he did not take their money after this scandal. he is a sloppy businessman but as soon as he is back I will order from him again.  This is a dodgy business point blank period. I rate louie's watchmaking skills highly, you don't. You don't buy and I buy, simple as that really.

bloon
20 hours ago, JERHoudin said:

Are you Louie in disguise or just nuts? Read the thread, his delayed watches are arriving riddled with problems & not complete of the services he advertised, which is why we all ordered from him in the first place.  What do you call that?

I cannot tick a single box off where he outperformed a TD, all of whom are faster, cheaper & offer a pleasant buying experience with after-sales support. 

Scammer, maybe not, but horrible business man & mediocre watchsmith, YES. I'd love to know where you're coming from... unless it's Louie's office.  

You can't compare him to a TD. Even one of the TDs ordered a watch from him because of the modding. That being said, his service isn't what most people have come to expect. There are worse TDs than Louie. Most of the TDs dropship. Others actually care and good service and are worth the extra $ they charge. THe worst TDs are the ones who keep insisting you f*ed up when something's obvisouly not working

tripdog123
20 minutes ago, reppin said:

As I said, the guy could have "scammed" another $2000+ worth of orders from me and he rejected the payment. Other guys also testify that he did not take their money after this scandal. he is a sloppy businessman but as soon as he is back I will order from him again.  This is a dodgy business point blank period. I rate louie's watchmaking skills highly, you don't. You don't buy and I buy, simple as that really.

Keep on buying.

GC
25 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

Keep on buying.

Some never learn T, can’t save them all. 

JERHoudin
51 minutes ago, bloon said:

You can't compare him to a TD. Even one of the TDs ordered a watch from him because of the modding. That being said, his service isn't what most people have come to expect. There are worse TDs than Louie. Most of the TDs dropship. Others actually care and good service and are worth the extra $ they charge. THe worst TDs are the ones who keep insisting you f*ed up when something's obvisouly not working

It's baffling why we are debating whether or not his business acumen is superior or inferior to a TD. He was a probationary one at rwi, which is where most of us found him, so he was attempting to reach the standards that that endorsement requires.

But we're talking about a guy who still has not shipped people's orders months after placing them, who disappeared with no available contact, who shipped broken watches that were not complete of the  the services he said he would provide. We're missing the point here. 

Name me a TD who hasn't shipped an order. In those cases you open up a help ticket & get it resolved. Some may, as you say, care more than others, but they all provide the service that they advertise. That is the minimum we require from anyone we give money to. 

If anyone choses not to listen to tripdog, who's only dog in the race is to make sure more people don't get screwed over, or heed any of the other horror stories, I wish them the best of luck.

paccbet

I'm just glad someone unearthed this 

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, paccbet said:

I'm just glad someone unearthed this 

Lol, troublemaker. 

By the way, did I mention that Locolouie didn't service and oil my watch as he promised he would? He didn't. Shall I post  photos of what he didn't do?

And he told me my wife is fat, the bastard!!!!

paccbet
12 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Lol, troublemaker. 

By the way, did I mention that Locolouie didn't service and oil my watch as he promised he would? He didn't. Shall I post  photos of what he didn't do?

And he told me my wife is fat, the bastard!!!!

Unforgivable. Do it, and post it like you're an old man trying to send back soup in a deli  

:brightlight:

MetalMickey

MetalMickey

My 2 year old likes these Locos

maxresdefault.jpg

Mr_B

maze-hill-train-crash-GHC-low.jpg

GingerApple
Just now, Mr_B said:

maze-hill-train-crash-GHC-low.jpg

That's basically what the inside of my Loco Louise watch looked like.

Mr_B

Sounds like this loco Louis is a tough guy

I found a tougher loco 

MetalMickey

Here is a short video of what Loco Louie did to his customers

solitudex
Sounds like this loco Louis is a tough guy

I found a tougher loco 

You would wish he were tougher. His life seems to be riddled with issues from the scattered updates he has been giving, and he's crumbling under the weight of all the work he has taken in.