Bensontuo

Regarding the transaction with Loco Louie

mysterio
2 hours ago, Raddave said:

Poke the mods ...it seems like a new game and im already sick of it 

Yeah, sometimes the chumminess gets a little too close for comfort.

1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

Raddave! I'm kidding!!! I'm your biggest fan, remember, defending you after that mean Mr Pickle was bullying you:

@pickledbeetroot bullies everyone., don'cha know?

1 hour ago, tripdog123 said:

There already is a Baddave on RWI - he's really bad.

He's not only really bad, he's really Dave too. :giggle:

tripdog123
2 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Yeah, sometimes the chumminess gets a little too close for comfort.

@pickledbeetroot bullies everyone., don'cha know?

He's not only really bad, he's really Dave too. :giggle:

Baddave is not bad at all, he's really a nice guy, even if he is Baddave - but I prefer Dave.

mysterio

Well staff are generally nice folk. Just don't get on their bad side.

GingerApple

All staff/mods that I've come across have been super - happy to share their knowledge, good banter, working hard to keep this place running smoothly. Apart from@andyboy. He's a fuckweasel. There's even a whole thread devoted to that very fuckweasel fact.

By the way, if you happen to see @andyboy, could you remind him he owes me £1.53 please? Thanks.

r0b9502

I was (and still am) wishing for locolouie's success. The services he offered were desirable to the community. I am still disappointed I cant order the thin AP 15400 with high quality leather strap, serviced and regulated, from him. On anticipation of ordering that, I sold the latest JF that I had :(

mysterio
10 minutes ago, r0b9502 said:

I was (and still am) wishing for locolouie's success. The services he offered were desirable to the community. I am still disappointed I cant order the thin AP 15400 with high quality leather strap, serviced and regulated, from him. On anticipation of ordering that, I sold the latest JF that I had :(

It is simply not in the cards for him, I'm afraid. Even with that last BS he posted on his website, he's still not making good on his promises.

" From now, I will solve all the problems through communication. "

From what I can see, he has not done that and customers are still waiting for him to reply. Or maybe what he meant by "communication" was replying at his leisure instead of not replying at all.

solitudex

Just an update. He has replied with a message asking for more details of my missing item. He also mentioned that he just came back 2 days ago and is getting back on track for his work. So good to know for some that he’s not completely silent.

It might perhaps help if you don’t send him a reminder every day. I can imagine it takes time for him to translate our messages and maybe just one concise simple message for him might be sufficient, and naturally, give him time to respond.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

mysterio
1 hour ago, solitudex said:

Just an update. He has replied with a message asking for more details of my missing item. He also mentioned that he just came back 2 days ago and is getting back on track for his work. So good to know for some that he’s not completely silent.

It might perhaps help if you don’t send him a reminder every day. I can imagine it takes time for him to translate our messages and maybe just one concise simple message for him might be sufficient, and naturally, give him time to respond.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Came back 2 days ago? From where and how long? All this time we were under the impression he was back since January 1 working hard on shipping items from Jan. 5.  A mass email to his customers just simply stating "Hello. I will be away from XXXX to YYYYY due to ZZZZZ. I apologize for the additional inconvenience." It didn't even have to be tailored to each individual customer.

Asking for more details of your missing item is worrisome. He does not have a list somewhere of who ordered what and what he shipped to whom? That's very reassuring (NOT) and just reinforces the impression that he only cares about the money. After that, all bets are off. Without a simple list, what's to prevent him for saying "I shipped your order already." when he didn't or shipping the wrong item to the wrong customer or even worse, shipping multiples of the same item to the customer because he doesn't have a record if he already shipped the item to the customer and the customer asked him if the item shipped already, thereby increasing the delay for other customers because of it? It's a humongous clusterfuck of an operation.

I don't understand the need to give him excuses to fail you. Takes time to translate messages? Google translate may not be perfect but English <-> Korean is perfectly passable and takes less than 10 seconds. Louie knew full well that the his customer base at RWI/RWG/RG was mainly composed of either Westerners or people who used English as a common means for communication.  He should have been prepared for it going in (he could have even hired someone whose sole purpose was to read and answer emails). Besides, he allegedly encountered similar communication and order fulfillment issues when he was dealing with native Korean customers so where's the language barrier there?

C'mon guys, hold him to his word. He will only improve his standards if you don't say it's okay or understandable why he's constantly disappointing you.

wolfwood

I think everyone is hoping and praying that he'll send them their watch so will do anything to help to make it happen.  I think we've all gone through the phases of denial, anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance of if it comes, it comes.  What I hate is that LL will post something out of the blue making everyone's heart beats faster with false hopes and promises.  I just hope that everyone eventually gets their watches.  I hope that this thread will be dead this time next year.

mysterio
2 minutes ago, wolfwood said:

I think everyone is hoping and praying that he'll send them their watch so will do anything to help to make it happen.  I think we've all gone through the phases of denial, anger, bargaining, depression and finally acceptance of if it comes, it comes.  What I hate is that LL will post something out of the blue making everyone's heart beats faster with false hopes and promises.  I just hope that everyone eventually gets their watches.  I hope that this thread will be dead this time next year.

Let's hope it would be much earlier than that.

andyboy
14 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

.Apart from@andyboy. He's a fuckweasel. There's even a whole thread devoted to that very fuckweasel fact.

By the way, if you happen to see @andyboy, could you remind him he owes me £1.53 please? Thanks.

:neener:

Mr_B

200.gif

GingerApple
1 hour ago, wolfwood said:

I hope that this thread will be dead this time next year.

This thread will never die; the goat fuckers and train crashers will see to that.

Long live the thread!

Glaude
22 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

I remember something about remembering NCRich that he also owes you money, no ?

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I remember something about remembering NCRich that he also owes you money, no ?

Lol, no, NCRich owed someone money, I can't remember who. I just helped with the constant reminding. Just because.

Glaude
1 minute ago, GingerBubba said:

Lol, no, NCRich owed someone money, I can't remember who. I just helped with the constant reminding. Just because.

Well, there's still andyboy, that apparently is as fuckweasel, that owes you £1.53 !

GingerApple
10 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Well, there's still andyboy, that apparently is as fuckweasel, that owes you £1.53 !

It's funny you should say that Glaude, I agree completely! He is a fuckweasel! Interesting that more and more people are coming to recognise it :rofl:

Luxuracer
12 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Is that the award money that @andyboy supposed to send to @GingerBubba?!?

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Is that the award money that @andyboy supposed to send to @GingerBubba?!?

Not exactly, though as you'll see, the two are closely related:

Glaude
7 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

It's funny you should say that Glaude, I agree completely! He is a fuckweasel! Interesting that more and more people are coming to recognise it :rofl:

I only repeated your thread title ;) 

I don't really know if he's a fuckweasel, but I know that he owes you £1.53 !

NCRich

I owed the fuckweasel money.  But since a fuckweasel can't actually spend money. I am golden.

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, NCRich said:

I owed the fuckweasel money.  But since a fuckweasel can't actually spend money. I am golden.

Good! Never pay him!!!! Fucking fuckweasel.

I've found @andyboy a choice of t-shirts for the next G2G. I would have bought one for him as a gift, but I was £1.53 short of the money I needed to buy them with.....

21omypx.jpg

347hgrt.jpg

Glaude

And what about the transaction with loco louie @GingerBubba ? .... :D 

Luxuracer
5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

And what about the transaction with loco louie @GingerBubba ? .... :D 

@NCRich is working really hard ... to make Louie a TD here!

Kakaka!

NCRich

I owe all of you money.  And you will never see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have also put in paypal claims against the lot of you.