Before RWI went down, I read an excellent 'how to' thread from a member over there, whose name I'm afraid I can't recall, who'd decided to try a sharpie-esque paint mod. What he did differently though was use a different paint (Molotow 227HS metallic silver) and a different method; squeeze out a little puddle of paint and dip a cotton bud into that paint before painting onto the bezel.  I thought I'd give it a go as he made it sound so easy and guess what - it is! Bear in mind I'm pretty much a noob, I'm not good at DIY type stuff in general and I've never tried to do anything to a watch apart from change/remove/resize straps. The watch I'm modding is my Noob v7 Sub with all the normal bezel issues that go with it. The point of this thread is to basically to urge people to give this type of mod a go if you so wish - you can't really fuck it up.  If you do a terrible job, the paint easily wipes of the bezel/crystal with a second cotton bud dipped in methylated spirit (ie, alcohol). I've taken a couple of pics so people can see the pen and my efforts. Pen first:  First coat going on (I did a few)  After a couple of coats, not yet cleaned properly etc Next to my ARF Sea-dweller So it's far from perfect, nor indeed is it finished yet - another coat and then a proper cleaning is needed - but it's a cheap, easy mod that's fun to do. The pen cost about £5 delivered in the UK fyi.