epalanb

PureTime new site

epalanb

Obviously PureTime once again done the ole swicheroo

Since PureTime is not one of the TD's on RWG and with RWI down  it makes it difficult for me to look it up. I think I found it a few days ago, but now I can't find it again.

Does someone know what the new site is?

Edited by epalanb

KarmaToBurn

Pretty sure it's Puretime05.com but I could be wrong. I don't order from Puretime because they are usually priced higher than everybody else.

mysterio

It's puretime05.com

epalanb
20 hours ago, KarmaToBurn said:

Pretty sure it's Puretime05.com but I could be wrong. I don't order from Puretime because they are usually priced higher than everybody else.

Thanks guys. ...

I guess you have to pay for all those pretty pictures,  right? 

christiannnw

Also chiming in to verify it's puretime05. Also Intime has changed their site too

JLCgeo
On 10/01/2018 at 00:59, epalanb said:

Thanks guys. ...

I guess you have to pay for all those pretty pictures,  right? 

and the videos ^^

BTW Trusty Time gives also nice pics and videos!

markmarky

I think Puretime gets the latest watches first? Isn't that true? Like they got now ARF Gold Daytona(on strap) and YM 37mm.

OmegaT

Thanks guys

watchme_256

Finally!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palaufreak

If you see puretime's site shit down and don't find the new one, simply add a number to the previous site. If the previous was puretime04 the new owner will be puretime05. Let's hope they don't get to puretime1000

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mrchin

Hi,

this is not my first time buying a replica watch from a trusted dealer, but this was the first time I bought from puretime.

puretime has a huge selection and the pricing is decent but some watches are on the pricier end, so do your research and shop around.

I purchased a breitling barnato from puretime on July 7th, it took them 2 weeks to send me QC pictures which is RIDICULOUS!!! Anyways, I finally received my package a week later and I was very happy...at first. The watch was beautiful, identical to the real one but when I took it out of the package, I noticed a sound. A very LOUD clanking sound coming from the inside so I emailed them and I got a quick response. They told me to ship it back but I would have to pay for the shipping...why do I have to pay for the shipping? I wasnt the one that sent a faulty watch and I wasn't the one that packed the watch inproperly. They said something came loose probably during shipping, but how is that my fault and why am I being punished for that. 

I decided to open the back to see what the noise was and it turns out I was right, it was the rotor plate. It came off from the middle crank that spins it. I took some pics and vids and i emailed them and we even spoke on WeChat. Elaine/jason advised me they will send a replacement part on July 24th. I contacted them multiple times and each time they said the manufacturer is waiting for the parts. Today I contacted them again AND NOW THEY SAID THE WATCH IS OUT OF STOCK AND FOR ME TO SEND IT IN FOR REPAIRS,  which I HAVE TO PAY FOR!

its been 2 months and no solution and lies.

they even suggested to find a local watch repair shop to fix but obviously it comes out of my pocket!

I read that there are alot better and responsible dealers out there. Ones that will take care of you until you are satisfied, especially when there's an issue and it wasn't my fault.

please seek another watch dealer from the trusted dealer list.

just wanted to share my horrible experience with puretime