Dusk

JohnnyDepp ARF DJ 36mm FRANKEN

Hunklee
On 12/01/2018 at 21:32, lpl said:

Didn't bother with a Gen Dial, making this watch at 8.3% the cost of gen. Truly a beauty.

- Gen Roulette

-Service

t6mkmKS.jpg

Is this from ARF too? I agree that putting in a gen DW and a service will do. a gen dial is pretty costly relative to the price of the whole watch. Looks good on you!

palaufreak
Didn't bother with a Gen Dial, making this watch at 8.3% the cost of gen. Truly a beauty.
- Gen Roulette
-Service
t6mkmKS.jpg
Fk me! Imma buy that watch next month with a gen roulette dw.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ratubbs
Is this from ARF too? I agree that putting in a gen DW and a service will do. a gen dial is pretty costly relative to the price of the whole watch. Looks good on you!

Is this ARF??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simonewatches
Now a question for the Rolex / Datejust experts: Which gen DW do I need for my franken project? In other words, which is the correct reference number?
I have some spare gen DW with the Ref. B3135-16200-K1 (pics below; I normally use them for frankening my 16610 Subs). Would this DW fit in / be period correct for my ARF Datejust 116234?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
20180114_144352.jpg

Yes it will, in my experience I’ve only seen 16200-k1 Code for the date disc in 3135 datejust, for the rare cases in which you have to change it. And don’t remember if there are other codes for sub/gmt, I’m quite sure it’s the same k1, also if sometimes in these sport watches the date font can seem a bit thinner than the dj one.. maybe an optical effect due to the slightly different crystal or other!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

zulu44gmt

White dial+ Roman numerals +date+ 36mm = chick watch or grey haired old man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk