nyc724

Trusted Dealers Inquiry

nyc724

Hey guys..

Created a new account ( wasnt sure what my old info was) with the sites being down etc

Anyways,I went over the trusted dealers list,but a few times emailing trusty time,puretime05,even perfect clones I’m getting emails sent back or no responses at all. Just curious of what dealers are more ACTIVE as opposed to trustworthy?

I see alot of the sites changed domains bc they were shut down but just wondering whos reliable at this point. Was interested in a diamond case AP royal oak as well as that new frosted gold AP. I see a few rip off sites like jewelrep and other scammers on youtube advertising their usual “labmade” watches. I realize not mang aren into “diamonds” etc  but Any help would be appreciated of whos reliable at this point with watches like this.

mysterio

Emails bouncing back are a sign of a domain change. Which email addresses did you send inquiries to?

As to which are more active, that would be a question you can answer. The active ones are the ones who reply to your emails.

Patrick1983

Trustytime is pretty fast with my reply’s just got breitling avenger bandit from Andrew he was on top of it for my order 

nyc724

I basically just went to the (contact us) section of 3 of the trusted dealers. More so emails arent getting replies as opposed to bouncing back. Puretime05 has a live chat which is constantly in refresh mode. Jewelreps writes back but I know from a few friends they're scammers. 

Patrick did you have a direct email to andrew? On the trusty time site it has you fill out a form online then the message gets sent. 

VegasGuy

Trusty Time - http://trustytime.store/  and The One Watches - http://www.theonewatches.ru/  are both up and running as of today. I've gotten replies from both Andrew and Steve within hours of emailing questions about a BP Explorer 1 I'm interested in.  Andrew's email at Trusty Time is [email protected]  

Edited by VegasGuy

nyc724

@VegasGuy thank you. I will try the gmail directly. I was filling out online forms and sending lol thank you 

@mysterio thank you as well. 

bora12

My go to is marvellous replica. I've bought 3 from him I find his communication to be on point.

Also my friend just recently ordered from pure time and they shipped via snail mail. To put it in to perspective, we ordered on the same day, both paid $30 for EMS shipping to Canada. Mine arrived in 5 days his took one month. And I know that PT cheaped out on shipping because mine from MR required signature and my friend's was sitting by his front door when he got home. I found that pretty unprofessional from PT.

Just my two cents 

nyc724

Is there a site for marvellous? I cant seem to locate one

ty

BadPickle
8 minutes ago, nyc724 said:

Is there a site for marvellous? I cant seem to locate one

ty

There isn’t one, but you can still order by emailing info/pics

All dealers can get all reps, so if it’s a particular make model you’re after, then shoot an email 

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/forum/172-marvellous-replica/

black263

Just went to look.  Took about 30 seconds to find this on their sub-forum.