Joeytwotimes

ARF SD43 QC HEADS UP!!

Joeytwotimes
6 minutes ago, Left Coast Guy said:

For what its worth, I think its the same watch.   Just the way the caseback is spun on the watch, the rotation of the QC looks the same as the rotation of the after picture. 

Either way, this is way to nitpicky for me....I mean its the back of the watch. 

It’s done. Finished.. 

bloon

Thanks for the update on this. It seems like we need a wiki on the current rep generations and the changes within each release...

Joeytwotimes
14 minutes ago, bloon said:

Thanks for the update on this. It seems like we need a wiki on the current rep generations and the changes within each release...

Welcome buddy:-)

drifterr

I checked mine and it doesn't seem to have any ink

But to be honest it doesn't bother me. I got mine just after Xmas and ordered first week Dec.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

drifterr

More importantly they fixed the date wheel and cyclop magnification.

16a9c50c592a50847d10b4378ffe59b4.jpg44cc082c3acb46ce045bba2172de5c5b.jpg

Joeytwotimes
5 hours ago, drifterr said:

More importantly they fixed the date wheel and cyclop magnification.

16a9c50c592a50847d10b4378ffe59b4.jpg44cc082c3acb46ce045bba2172de5c5b.jpg

Yeah glad that 28 is gone.. however nit picky it may seem.. 

And final mail from td.. 

“I really checked all the stock and they are all the same, that is not the ink, you can check the genuine watch info as well. thanks” 

so thats that and truly case closed .. 

GC

Ink or no ink?  Now I’m intrigued? Optical illusion? 

24065560-8_F3_E-4_A5_A-_B6_CB-_F3_E5867_

Joeytwotimes
54 minutes ago, GC said:

Ink or no ink?  Now I’m intrigued? Optical illusion? 

24065560-8_F3_E-4_A5_A-_B6_CB-_F3_E5867_

I have already been put on the naughty step mate for posting qc lol .. but I know what you are saying, also been told I am just nit picking so I would move on before you get scolded also:-) 

GC
9 minutes ago, Joeytwotimes said:

I have already been put on the naughty step mate for posting qc lol .. but I know what you are saying, also been told I am just nit picking so I would move on before you get scolded also:-) 

I’ll take my slap on the wrist. I’ll also let you know when I get it, the watch not the slap on the wrist. 

;)

Joeytwotimes
2 minutes ago, GC said:

I’ll take my slap on the wrist. I’ll also let you know when I get it, the watch not the slap on the wrist. 

;)

Hahaha, please do let me know mate as to if you have ink, but it clearly looks as if you do?

anyway as my TD says 

“I really checked all the stock and they are all the same, that is not the ink, you can check the genuine watch info as well. thanks” 

so if anyone can decipher that please feel free to chime in, I think he means none of them have ink.. or does he? Who knows, but he isn’t entertaining ordering me a caseback.. 

also for information this is my second sd43. 

First one had ink, or did it????? Lol 

GC
3 hours ago, Joeytwotimes said:

Hahaha, please do let me know mate as to if you have ink, but it clearly looks as if you do?

anyway as my TD says 

so if anyone can decipher that please feel free to chime in, I think he means none of them have ink.. or does he? Who knows, but he isn’t entertaining ordering me a caseback.. 

also for information this is my second sd43. 

First one had ink, or did it????? Lol 

No paint fella. It’s an optical illusion at certain angles that it looks like it has paint. But it don’t. 

Arrived 5 min ago! 

65_C43_BF5-4_DC9-4_D43-897_D-_F1_DF81_B3

GingerApple

I assume the gen has ink? Has anyone got one? Or know definitively. Google image search like like they do, but wouldn't want to bet my house on it given this thread!

BadPickle

what was the "28" issue? 

GingerApple

Weird looking fat 8

BadPickle
Just now, GingerBubba said:

Weird looking fat 8

on the date wheel? 

GingerApple

Yep

BadPickle

pics?

GC

91_DBEE71-85_CA-4_C77-8_F81-_F5466_BDE94

updated date wheel, mentioned Sead. 

GingerApple
20 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

pics?

Seriously, all these fecking noobs, too bleeding lazy to use the search bar......

Actually I can't find the thread that had the bad 28 in. I think it was next door. The 28 was just weird. You wouldn't accept it if you saw the 28 in QC pics.

BadPickle
10 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Seriously, all these fecking noobs, too bleeding lazy to use the search bar......

Actually I can't find the thread that had the bad 28 in. I think it was next door. The 28 was just weird. You wouldn't accept it if you saw the 28 in QC pics.

I’m still waiting to see it 

Joeytwotimes
14 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Yeah we had a lot over at rwi about it.. that pic above doesn’t look to bad but it looked like it was done by a child with a crayon 

1 hour ago, GC said:

No paint fella. It’s an optical illusion at certain angles that it looks like it has paint. But it don’t. 

Arrived 5 min ago! 

65_C43_BF5-4_DC9-4_D43-897_D-_F1_DF81_B3

Interesting mate, weird.. congrats on Watch! But please have a look a td sites images, clearly shows ink.. 

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

I’m still waiting to see it 

Sorry Pickled, is not coming from me; I didn't bother signing up for the exile site so you'll have to get your arse over there yourself (that's if it's even available)...

Joeytwotimes
56 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I assume the gen has ink? Has anyone got one? Or know definitively. Google image search like like they do, but wouldn't want to bet my house on it given this thread!

They do mate. Can’t post pics at min but if anyone could go to a td site and get a very clear pic of caseback you will see rep also does/should 

46 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

on the date wheel? 

Can’t post pics at min but a lot of td sites show it. Looked awful, glad it’s had the update 

Joeytwotimes

Couple pics... weird 28 and a TD caseback pic.. do we think this is an optical illusion?? afdf85c7798d844d684ec59e3b854ef8.jpg150c25351f18112f9c743a16a197b31b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joeytwotimes

No one liked the 8s @pickledbeetroot but it was updated early on.. issue now is this caseback