Joeytwotimes

ARF SD43 QC HEADS UP!!

Thommo82

So I was in a fight but didnt know it. They are the best sort, no casualties. 

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

So I was in a fight but didnt know it. They are the best sort, no casualties. 

Can you tell that I was at work and fecking bored at the time?

By the way, you'd have won it Thommo; I foresaw a Rocky style comeback with a last round knock-out when down on points. Grrrrrrrr.

Charly
On 1/24/2018 at 07:02, Crowsnest3000 said:

Another flaw there. The “S” on Gas and the “E” on Escape is too close together.

on the BP ultimate 1:1 it is correct 

these ARF 904ls have too many flaws

Yes its  spaced on the older SD but the new ones are closer now, below is the image from Hodinkee ...unless Hodinkee has a  fake one which i doubt  lol

_DSC00048_copy.jpg?ixlib=rails-1.1.0&fit=crop&ch=Width%2CDPR%2CSave-Data&fm=jpg&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&s=c483ba4af9d31c3498752a19c965c76d

deju
On 31/01/2018 at 10:40, GingerBubba said:

Oooof!!!! Calling an Aussie vegan. That's below the belt. I'm docking you a point. Keep the punches up! 

:slap:

Maybe he means @Thommo82 ate a vegan? 

Thommo82
50 minutes ago, deju said:

Maybe he means @Thommo82 ate a vagina?

Trust me, he’s had his fair share 

Charly
On 1/12/2018 at 12:27, GC said:

No paint fella. It’s an optical illusion at certain angles that it looks like it has paint. But it don’t. 

Arrived 5 min ago! 

65_C43_BF5-4_DC9-4_D43-897_D-_F1_DF81_B3

I have the same issue..  .. my QC pics  clearly has caseback text filled with black paint  but it melted when it travelled across the pond  and it has a faint scratch on the  clearcoat of the  dial that is only visible when viewed from 12oClock  impossible to  see on the QC 

Edited by Charly

GingerApple
4 hours ago, Charly said:

my QC pics  clearly has caseback text filled with black paint  but it melted when it travelled across the pond 

Wow! That is bad luck! Perhaps Josh has started using the Icarus Postal Service again? Good luck.

Charly
6 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Wow! That is bad luck! Perhaps Josh has started using the Icarus Postal Service again? Good luck.

Not only that,  the dial has a scratch on the clear coat that can only be seen on a certain angle and the rehaut coronet is way off to the left

20180408_101721_1.jpg20180408_115145.jpg

Charly

I 20180408_080928.jpg Next to my NOOB v7 Molotowed  Sub  [thanx Ginger]   You can see the scratch at  9

I bought this for its "supposedly"  correct external appearance ,.casework, dial,  bracelet  bezel  etc  and not the movement  [which the keyless works gets hung up and gets stuck]  but  I planned to change it to a gen ETA  anyways .  The caseback and dial issue is an easy fix . He only needs to send me a new dial and I can fix the caseback issue,  but the rehaut...NOPE.       The QC pics he sent me doesnt show the rehaut coronet alignment  but I didnt bother because after all..it's ARF we're talking here ,  it's the best of the best right?  ..boy I was wrong .  Its clearly NOT the same watch as in the QC pics he sent me  [QC pics clearly has painted caseback text]...and for him  to deny it .   that really pissed me off. 

Im better off building my own ,  like this Tudor 9401  [Pelagos is a gen]  ..  It's more satisfying

20180408_080941.jpg

Im force aging the SD43 with a hammer...  Im really ticked off