Jump to content
huggablez

Blue Sticker on the Crown

Recommended Posts

GingerBlubba
21 minutes ago, huggablez said:

I collect genuine watches but because of starting my own business recently, my finance is very tight. I can’t afford anymore genuine watches. Feel free to look at my genuine watch collection (and a few family photo) on my Instagram; tommy_ling 

They are mainly Omega and Rolex.

University of Sunderland!!?! Not ANOTHER Northerner FFS!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huggablez
6 minutes ago, Dusk said:

Best of luck and stay to enjoy our great hobby my friend 

Many thanks for the well wishes. I noticed that you are from the UK as well. My store will be in North Yorkshire so feel free to come meet up when its in operation. Plus, my wife love Cheshire Oaks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolfwood

Opening a McD?  You'll get those AP back in no time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huggablez
5 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

University of Sunderland!!?! Not ANOTHER Northerner FFS!!!

How did you know?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk
3 minutes ago, huggablez said:

Many thanks for the well wishes. I noticed that you are from the UK as well. My store will be in North Yorkshire so feel free to come meet up when its in operation. Plus, my wife love Cheshire Oaks.

Haha Cheshire oaks is near me but my family are in north Yorkshire. Near to Settle. I'll pop in when you reveal mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GingerBlubba

The north has a Get Together organised in Halifax in a few weeks - @pickledbeetroot is organising it. He's the official, RWG King of the Inbreds. Get yourself there!

2 minutes ago, huggablez said:

How did you know?! 

 It's on your Instagram somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huggablez

I live in a farm middle of nowhere between Thirsk and Northallerton. It's on the other side of North Yorkshire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GingerBlubba

Serious question - McDs franchise. How did you get into it? McUni thing? Franchise show? Know someone? Was debating trying to get into it a few years ago, then kids/stuff got in the way, but not written it off long term. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huggablez
5 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

The north has a Get Together organised in Halifax in a few weeks - @pickledbeetroot is organising it. He's the official, RWG King of the Inbreds. Get yourself there!

 It's on your Instagram somewhere.

I think I might be free on the 10th of February. Problem is I don't drink alcohol due personal choice is that going to be a problem? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huggablez
5 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Serious question - McDs franchise. How did you get into it? McUni thing? Franchise show? Know someone? Was debating trying to get into it a few years ago, then kids/stuff got in the way, but not written it off long term. 

I've sent you a private message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GingerBlubba
2 minutes ago, huggablez said:

I think I might be free on the 10th of February. Problem is I don't drink alcohol due personal choice is that going to be a problem? 

Me neither.

It's a question for you. Are you happy going to a pub where a group of  (slightly inbred, northern) idiots will mostly be talking watches and drinking alcohol. Not necessarily in that order.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huggablez

I can talk watches all day and night. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pickledbeetroot

 

5 minutes ago, huggablez said:

I think I might be free on the 10th of February. Problem is I don't drink alcohol due personal choice is that going to be a problem? 

Nope, we need a designated driver :D 

 

If you fancy it, come along, the fun starts around 2/3pm, stay for a bit, stay all night, everyone is very welcome. PM for venue 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huggablez

My car can only fit 2 passenger. It's going to be alot of trip back and forth I reckon. I just checked my diary and I should be free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huggablez
12 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

 

Nope, we need a designated driver :D 

 

If you fancy it, come along, the fun starts around 2/3pm, stay for a bit, stay all night, everyone is very welcome. PM for venue 

 

 

Sent you a PM buddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk
36 minutes ago, huggablez said:

My car can only fit 2 passenger. It's going to be alot of trip back and forth I reckon. I just checked my diary and I should be free.

No i think pickledbeetroot was joking about the designated driver thing. Most of us are booked into hotels. I'm looking forward to my first watch meet. Most of us must bore our normal friends about watches so like minded enthusiasts in one room will be a good laugh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GingerBlubba
Just now, Dusk said:

No i think pickledbeetroot was joking about the designated driver thing. Most of us are booked into hotels. I'm looking forward to my first watch meet. Most of us must bore our normal friends about watches so like minded enthusiasts in one room will be a good laugh 

Plus the soggy biscuit challenge that Pickle insists on before the end of the night ensures you bond for life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dusk
1 minute ago, GingerBubba said:

Plus the soggy biscuit challenge that Pickle insists on before the end of the night ensures you bond for life.

No Saturday night in a northern boozer would complete without a circle jerk 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huggablez

Presumably everyone is staying on the Saturday night right?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GingerBlubba
10 minutes ago, Dusk said:

No Saturday night in a northern boozer would complete without a circle jerk 

I want going to bother going, but you're slowly selling it to me....

7 minutes ago, huggablez said:

Presumably everyone is staying on the Saturday night right?

 

Ask Pickle. I think a lot are, but they'll be those popping in for a few hours and departing. Some are even flying in for the pleasure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GenTLe
I can't seem to take blue sticker on the crown of my IWC 7 Days Portugieser V4 by ZF. Any advice?
Toothpick will do the job without scratching the metal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huggablez

Back to topic, I find it easiest using Gorilla tape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×