kingkong1234

New Daytona Looks Tasty :)

Mike Page

I like that a lot :-)

GingerApple

I'm sure ARF will have done another awesome job, but I've never liked that watch particularly. Each to their own.

I'd love to see a review if you ended up getting it though....

SamsonAusKognito

What ARF is currently delivering is making me: :drool: 

I hope they can keep this high quality standard and that we will see a lot more of them this year.

simonpollard

Oh my god! I wish they didn´t modify and decorate the movements though. I´ve heard that when they mess with and alter the movements they tend to become more unstable. No one who doesn´t already know it´s a rep is gonna look at the movements anyway.

Edited by simonpollard

Manhattan88

Very nice! 

I prefer leather or metal, instead of rubber. 

jpohl402

Not a big Daytona guy but it does look nice - especially on rubber!! Great color dial!

markmarky

I really like this one but not sure if I want to wear 30K watch on my wrist casually. I'm not a billionaire, you know!! :)

NickNani

Hey guys, is it puretime05.com a good web site ? Its not a scam ? i never bought from web sites like this and i am worried a little bit. Thanks

Wriggles
56 minutes ago, NickNani said:

Hey guys, is it puretime05.com a good web site ? Its not a scam ? i never bought from web sites like this and i am worried a little bit. Thanks

You need to spend time reading the new members threads and as much of the rest as you can

serioussome2017

I ordered this Daytona yesterday and I am waiting for the QC pics at the moment...

I am looking forward to get this 116519LN model . For me , the best looking Daytona at the moment.

Will show pics after I got the watch ( hopefully within the next 4 weeks ).

Mike Page
21 hours ago, serioussome2017 said:

I ordered this Daytona yesterday and I am waiting for the QC pics at the moment...

I am looking forward to get this 116519LN model . For me , the best looking Daytona at the moment.

Looking forward to pics when you receive matey this watch is next on my Buy list :-)

kingkong1234

Did you order the same one with the rubber strap?

Rolliedude

My recently acquired ARF Daytona 904L, with deco like original movement !!! (although some people think the attempt to replicate a watch movement is a waste LoL)

IMG_5361%202_zpsxda0q67r.jpg

Hunklee

@Rolliedude looking good on you!! 

Any review to share about this watch?

Edited by Hunklee

TimePeace
My recently acquired ARF Daytona 904L, with deco like original movement !!! (although some people think the attempt to replicate a watch movement is a waste LoL)
IMG_5361%25202_zpsxda0q67r.jpg&key=63535f11c1b13893b0db4269375674e26538a0da1df65dc5c4b730c9b163d8fd

You are talking about 2 totally different things.
Replicating a movement is one thing...
adding a shite deco plate on a closed case back watch is another thing.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

old_man
On 1/19/2018 at 04:17, serioussome2017 said:

Hey bud did you receive the QC/the real watch? How does it feel? I'm really tempted but been holding back - I've always bought ss models and never cared for the WG model until now, and just a bit anxious how ARF would do on the non-ss models.

serioussome2017

Sorry, but I haven‘t got the watch so far... Delivery is over due and I‘m in contact with Joshua from perfect clones for clarification. As soon as I will have the watch, I promise to post pics / wrist shots ...

WatchaholicMallorca
On 2/5/2018 at 08:01, old_man said:

Hey bud did you receive the QC/the real watch? How does it feel? I'm really tempted but been holding back - I've always bought ss models and never cared for the WG model until now, and just a bit anxious how ARF would do on the non-ss models.

Although the gen model is white gold this rep will be SS mate, as far as I know white gold can’t be plated