Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

New watches for Greg and IA

Luthier

Finally they started to make watches for our dear members...

Greg-1.jpg

Greg-2.jpg

Greg-3.jpg

IA-1.jpg

IA-2.jpg

:lol::D:D:D:D

AllergyDoc

I like that Chronoswiss.

greg_r

ugh - the B&R is hideous. What on earth were they thinking?

The Chronoswiss is kinda nice, though :lol:

sconehead
The Chronoswiss is kinda nice, though ^_^

No the linked circles logo make it look really crappy, like an Audi... :thumbsup:

Actually I'm the same about the B+R but the Chronoswiss does have a certain 'retro' appeal...

jameo210369

Take out the Audi circles and the Chronoswiss is beautiful, as for the Bell & Ross - gothic - ugly - frightening

greg_r
The Chronoswiss is kinda nice, though :P

No the linked circles logo make it look really crappy, like an Audi... ^_^

Jealousy is such a sad thing, monkeyface... :thumbsup:

What was it you drive again? Trabant, wasn't it?

sconehead
The Chronoswiss is kinda nice, though :P

No the linked circles logo make it look really crappy, like an Audi... ^_^

Trabant GTI LX Turbo Sport actually, pre-wall of course...lowered, wide tyres and chipped, eat's A8's for breakfast... :D

iabounty
Take out the Audi circles and the Chronoswiss is beautiful, as for the Bell & Ross - gothic - ugly - frightening

Actually thats the best looking Bell & Ross I have ever seen. The lumed skull takes your eye away from the rest of the fugly B&R box with the 4 straight head screws staring back at you. YIKES!!!!

greg_r
The Chronoswiss is kinda nice, though :D

No the linked circles logo make it look really crappy, like an Audi... :P

Trabant GTI LX Turbo Sport actually, pre-wall of course...lowered, wide tyres and chipped, eat's A8's for breakfast... :oscar:

^_^

You can't fool me - you've been spotted:

2212515194_23dd476648.jpg

trailboss99

Well done Luthier! If he knows it or not that ChronoSwiss is greg and the B&R would actualy be acceptable on IA.

Somali pirates would proberley love it too.

Col.

Luthier
Well done Luthier! If he knows it or not that ChronoSwiss is greg and the B&R would actualy be acceptable on IA.

Somali pirates would proberley love it too.

Col.

Well.. I just remember that loooooong Audi saga, and IA is bloodthirsty on fugitives.

;)

Pirates??? I've heard our new administration soon will replace this offensive word to the termin "sea panhandlers".

Hehehe...

JoeyB
Pirates??? I've heard our new administration soon will replace this offensive word to the termin "sea panhandlers".

Hehehe...

Our new Administration isn't changing the word at all. What they are changing is actually going after and getting those that attack us, instead of some bystander. ;)

iabounty

Hehehe...

Our new Administration isn't changing the word at all. What they are changing is actually going after and getting those that attack us, instead of some bystander. :lol:

See my Al Qaeda thread for some stimulating information gentlemen.

Luthier

Hehehe...

Our new Administration isn't changing the word at all. What they are changing is actually going after and getting those that attack us, instead of some bystander. :lol:

Joey, any sense of humor? No?

And... yes, they already changed the words. We don't have terrorists anymore. Terror act now is "manmade disaster".

NFleischer

that B & R is for real?!!

the Chronoswiss is nice- except the crown- don't like that lil' wiener

sticking out. just my 2 cents

JoeyB

Hehehe...

Joey, any sense of humor? No?

And... yes, they already changed the words. We don't have terrorists anymore. Terror act now is "manmade disaster".

I have a great sense of humor. But it's an honest one. The new administration hasn't changed any terminology. They actually fight terrorists rather than just talk about them.

greg_r

Yup - the B&R is for real, so not only is it fugly, it's expensive... B&R must have had a taste bypass recently - I can't believe they'll actually sell any...

Luthier

Yup - the B&R is for real, so not only is it fugly, it's expensive... B&R must have had a taste bypass recently - I can't believe they'll actually sell any...

Greg, there's so many rich psychos in the World...

greg_r

:beer::rofl:

Good point!

Actually, back when I was in the audio business, we had a name for our best customers (i.e. those guys who were so obsessed they'd spend tens of thousands on audio gear). We called them 'Audio Psychos'

I guess B&R have recognised that there are 'Watch Psychos' too... :lol:

Luthier

:beer::rofl:

Good point!

Actually, back when I was in the audio business, we had a name for our best customers (i.e. those guys who were so obsessed they'd spend tens of thousands on audio gear). We called them 'Audio Psychos'

I guess B&R have recognised that there are 'Watch Psychos' too... :lol:

$300,000 to tell you if it’s Day or Night? Yes, if you have $300,000 to throw around and you don’t know what to do with it, you can splurge yourself with Romain Jerome’s Day & Night watch, which turned heads at Baselworld, this watch which doesn’t tell you time but just day or night was snapped up within 48 hrs of its launch by watch fanatics.

DN-2.jpg

greg_r
$300,000 to tell you if it's Day or Night? Yes, if you have $300,000 to throw around and you don't know what to do with it, you can splurge yourself with Romain Jerome's Day & Night watch, which turned heads at Baselworld, this watch which doesn't tell you time but just day or night was snapped up within 48 hrs of its launch by watch fanatics.

DN-2.jpg

... and it's made of chocolate, by the looks of it :lol:

Luthier
$300,000 to tell you if it's Day or Night? Yes, if you have $300,000 to throw around and you don't know what to do with it, you can splurge yourself with Romain Jerome's Day & Night watch, which turned heads at Baselworld, this watch which doesn't tell you time but just day or night was snapped up within 48 hrs of its launch by watch fanatics.

... and it's made of chocolate, by the looks of it :lol:

No. From Titanic leftovers.

greg_r
No. From Titanic leftovers.

okay. Soggy chocolate...

:lol:

iabounty

:rofl::rofl:

Good point!

I guess B&R have recognised that there are 'Watch Psychos' too... :Talk to the Hand:

$300,000 to tell you if it’s Day or Night? Yes, if you have $300,000 to throw around and you don’t know what to do with it, you can splurge yourself with Romain Jerome’s Day & Night watch, which turned heads at Baselworld, this watch which doesn’t tell you time but just day or night was snapped up within 48 hrs of its launch by watch fanatics.

DN-2.jpg

Put an aftermarket diamond bezel on it and it just screams Dave123......

oscarmadfish

looks like its been dipped in dog shit