Bendori89

When is RWI gonna be back online?

Bendori89

As much as I appreciate the warm hospitality and friendly members of RWG, I miss the place I call home;RWI.

Does anyone know the details of fixing RWI? I’m sure the moderators are trying their best, hard at work but just

what happened so that they are taking almost 3 weeks+to restore it?

any info would be appreciated.

thanks.

Dusk
Just now, Bendori89 said:

As much as I appreciate the warm hospitality and friendly members of RWG, I miss the place I call home;RWI.

Does anyone know the details of fixing RWI? I’m sure the moderators are trying their best, hard at work but just

thanks.

Did you read the topic called PLEASE READ?

PCJ

In his defence it's 33 pages of shit

amptor

The mods say every time u ask, they add another day.

bora12
1 hour ago, Bendori89 said:

thanks.

If only there was already a thread where you can find this information

RepGuy
1 hour ago, Bendori89 said:

thanks.

For a free forum, you are sure impatient.

amptor

You guys seriously are inclined to making him sort through 30+ pages of bullshit to see his answer.  LOL.  Good luck with that.

AP_Superman

In his defense the thread is titled "please read". That doesn't actually doesn't tell a person what it's about and most will ignore it. I could make a thread with that title and it's just me asking another question like "Do you think the SD43 is too thick"...

Maybe it should be called RWI updates or something.

Gasman11

Rwi updates makes more sense. I'm a rwi refugee, but think I'll be staying here from now :)

Tits McGee

Quit whining and be thankful you have a roof over your head here. If the bosses knew for certain when your forum would be up and running they would have said something. 

repIWCone

I'll be hanging around here, too. While I'm sad RWI is down, I'm glad to have found a home in RWG.

BadPickle

Can’t come too soon for me, get rid of all the moaning bastards who’ve whined their way over from RWI. 

JEEEEEEZ :facepalm: 

Dusk
2 minutes ago, repIWCone said:

I'll be hanging around here, too. While I'm sad RWI is down, I'm glad to have found a home in RWG.

I'm staying I like it here.

I'll flit between the forums when RWI comes back on. This has been a nice place to hang out over the last few weeks

tabuktime

I was on RWI yesterday and it was fine.

Then, just like yo momma, it went down on me...:rimshot:

No, but seriously folks, grow some fucking patience, FFS!

Vicar69

drum roll.......

The longest bloody drumroll in history :balls:

bora12

When RWI is back I'm not sure I'll ever return here. While I appreciate not being homeless, this is like moving from NYC to rural fucking Alaska. 90% of my time on RWI is spent in the m2m section which is probably why RWG feels so desolate. I feel like RWI has at least 20-30 m2m listings a day vs 1-2 here it's a big change.

Prepared for whatever flame I am going to get over sharing my opinion

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

mysterio
2 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Can’t come too soon for me, get rid of all the moaning bastards who’ve whined their way over from RWI. 

JEEEEEEZ :facepalm: 

Less whining and more wining. :beerfunnel: Moaning, well it depends. :giggle:

Herc
1 hour ago, bora12 said:

When RWI is back I'm not sure I'll ever return here. While I appreciate not being homeless, this is like moving from NYC to rural fucking Alaska. 90% of my time on RWI is spent in the m2m section which is probably why RWG feels so desolate. I feel like RWI has at least 20-30 m2m listings a day vs 1-2 here it's a big change.

I’m with you on that one!! It’s a dead beat here.. it satisfied my needs at the start when RWI went down but it’s like a ghost town here compared to over there

andyboy
1 hour ago, bora12 said:

Very tempted to hit the ban button

8 minutes ago, Herc said:

I’m with you on that one!! It’s a dead beat here.. it satisfied my needs at the start when RWI went down but it’s like a ghost town here compared to over there

and on you also.

Pretty rude considering you are not being forced at gun point to be here and it ain`t costing you a penny.

and I`m also prepared for any flaming I would get for sharing my opinion.

mysterio
42 minutes ago, andyboy said:

Very tempted to hit the ban button

and on you also.

Pretty rude considering you are not being forced at gun point to be here and it ain`t costing you a penny.

This is going to be interesting. :popcorn:

16qjrs.jpg

BadPickle
58 minutes ago, Herc said:

You can always fuck-off somewhere else you pair of miserable cunts :finger: 

RepGuy
2 hours ago, bora12 said:

So you're only looking for the M2M section, and don't care about the community aspect. Although not ideal, it's you're choice to leech off of the forum, but badmouthing the place where you went during the forum downtime is a dick move.

I don't think we'll be missing anything when you fuck off to trawl the M2M section at RWI, and there's nothing stopping you from leaving now. 

bora12
and on you also.

It's just my opinion. To reference back to my analogy, some people live fulfilling lives in rural Alaska - it's just not for me. Im not looking to be banned, but I don't know why you think I would care if you banned me given that I said I will not be back when RWI is online. People think RWG is great, I don't think it has anything RWI doesn't except some guy named PBR who chimes in everywhere. Just sharing my thoughts in the RWI club clubroom. Sorry if I offended your cozy life in Alaska.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Piloten

Eff me. Haven't heard so much catty crying since my last trip to the SPCA

bora12
So you're only looking for the M2M section, and don't care about the community aspect. Although not ideal, it's you're choice to leech off of the forum, but badmouthing the place where you went during the forum downtime is a dick move.
I don't think we'll be missing anything when you fuck off to trawl the M2M section at RWI, and there's nothing stopping you from leaving now. 
I didn't talk bad about the community whatsoever. But RWI has a community as well. It has watch reviews and off-topic threads all the same.

I'm positive I'm about to be banned so see you at RWI when you need to sell a watch lul.

Sorry that you can't handle adverse opinions.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk