Bendori89

When is RWI gonna be back online?

GingerApple

I shall be forever grateful to RWG;  my bezel paint mod has been nominated for the DIY Mod Project of the Year Award (even though there is no such award and in any event, I just plagiarised the technique from someone at RWI lol) AND I did my first ever M2M deal here just yesterday. Whoop whoop! So cheers RWG!

I'll certainly be hanging around once RWI is back up - double the pleasure! 

GingerApple

Let's not ban people for a difference of opinion though. Take the piss out of them, post funny memes at their expense etc - but banning them for saying it's a bit quieter here than at RWI (which it is) - nah.

Glaude
5 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I shall be forever grateful to RWG;  my bezel paint mod has been nominated for the DIY Mod Project of the Year Award (even though there is no such award and in any event, I just plagiarised the technique from someone at RWI lol) AND I did my first ever M2M deal here just yesterday. Whoop whoop! So cheers RWG!

And I'll be personally pleased to read you here on RWG, I've enjoyed your interactions and content and I find that you fit right in here.

But our condescending guest just before won't be missed in here, he'll let us Alaskian redneck enjoy our time in the freezing mud that RWG is...

BadPickle
10 minutes ago, bora12 said:

It's just my opinion. To reference back to my analogy, some people live fulfilling lives in rural Alaska - it's just not for me. Im not looking to be banned, but I don't know why you think I would care if you banned me given that I said I will not be back when RWI is online. People think RWG is great, I don't think it has anything RWI doesn't except some guy named PBR who chimes in everywhere. Just sharing my thoughts in the RWI club clubroom. Sorry if I offended your cozy life in Alaska.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Oh no, I’m there too and I’ll be keeping an eye out for you dickhead :finger: 

RepGuy
2 minutes ago, bora12 said:

I didn't talk bad about the community whatsoever. But RWI has a community as well. It has watch reviews and off-topic threads all the same.

I'm positive I'm about to be banned so see you at RWI when you need to sell a watch lul.

Sorry that you can't handle adverse opinions.

I'm active here and on RWI (same name there), and although I don't buy/sell M2M very often, I still paid to be VIP at both sites, because I appreciate the service they provide us. I assume you are not a supporting member there either, and more of a leech on the community, so it may be hard to understand.

I am fine with your opinions, but you are being a dick when you badmouth that the sales section here aren't to your standards, and you should expect reactions from members.

GingerApple
1 minute ago, Glaude said:

And I'll be personally pleased to read you here on RWG, I've enjoyed your interactions and content and I find that you fit right in here.

I feel all warm and fuzzy!

Glaude
Just now, GingerBubba said:

I feel all warm and fuzzy!

I have someone that can greatly increase this sensation for you... @Thommo82:D 

Hyjynx
When RWI is back I'm not sure I'll ever return here. While I appreciate not being homeless, this is like moving from NYC to rural fucking Alaska. 90% of my time on RWI is spent in the m2m section which is probably why RWG feels so desolate. I feel like RWI has at least 20-30 m2m listings a day vs 1-2 here it's a big change.

Prepared for whatever flame I am going to get over sharing my opinion

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I’m with you on that one!! It’s a dead beat here.. it satisfied my needs at the start when RWI went down but it’s like a ghost town here compared to over there

Rural? Desolate? Dead beat? Ghost town? To quote the great Bard, “A pox on both your houses!” There, you just got honorably flamed. You’re welcome.

Seriously, what you two have said is quite in bad taste and unbecoming of refugees. Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

bora12

For real man. Some people like quiet, I mean shit I live in the fucking country. But I need my forums interesting because my country life is so boring.

People are so damn sensitive.

Anyways boys don't let me serve as a representative of RWI as a whole, I'm just one guy speaking his truths. RWI folk are good people. I'm just an impulsive nerd with too much time on my hands.

deju

Unappreciative cunts... esp those who don’t even read TB99’s thread on what’s happening with the forum they hold so dear. 

Not so much those who miss RWI, it’s nothing to do with moving rural or such bare in mind you’re displaced across both RWG and RG just now. 

It’s just there is no place like Home. 

Personally I like both RWG and RWI. 

MetalMickey
17 minutes ago, bora12 said:

It's just my opinion. To reference back to my analogy, some people live fulfilling lives in rural Alaska - it's just not for me. Im not looking to be banned, but I don't know why you think I would care if you banned me given that I said I will not be back when RWI is online. People think RWG is great, I don't think it has anything RWI doesn't except some guy named PBR who chimes in everywhere. Just sharing my thoughts in the RWI club clubroom. Sorry if I offended your cozy life in Alaska.

He's the King there, you know

bora12
I'm active here and on RWI (same name there), and although I don't buy/sell M2M very often, I still paid to be VIP at both sites, because I appreciate the service they provide us. I assume you are not a supporting member there either, and more of a leech on the community, so it may be hard to understand.
I am fine with your opinions, but you are being a dick when you badmouth that the sales section here aren't to your standards, and you should expect reactions from members.
I became an RWI supporter my 2nd week actually. I'll become a supporter here for supporting the rep watch community I find this hobby hugely interesting. I've been a pretty active participant since I've been here you can check my posts I'm like 75% useful 25% flame or something.

I have reviews planned for RWI when it comes back online for my gen 2531.80 and my 16610 Franken project so I'm really not that big of a leech.

GingerApple
4 minutes ago, bora12 said:

I became an RWI supporter my 2nd week actually. I'll become a supporter here for supporting the rep watch community I find this hobby hugely interesting. I've been a pretty active participant since I've been here you can check my posts I'm like 75% useful 25% flame or something.

I have reviews planned for RWI when it comes back online for my gen 2531.80 and my 16610 Franken project so I'm really not that big of a leech.

I've enjoyed your posts here. One insensitive comment does not a cunt make. Or, he who is without sin, cast the first stone. Or something. I never was very good at RE....

Dusk

PBR is the reason I stayed.  He's like an enigma. Omnipresent if you will... some say he doesn't have a reflection when he looks in the mirror and that he's afraid of ducks..

GingerApple
1 minute ago, Dusk said:

PBR is the reason I stayed.  He's like an enigma. Omnipresent if you will... some say he doesn't have a reflection when he looks in the mirror and that he's afraid of ducks..

I dream about him sometimes.

Dusk
4 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I dream about him sometimes.

I thought we agreed you were gonna keep your feelings private?

bora12
I've enjoyed your posts here. One insensitive comment does not a cunt make. Or, he who is without sin, cast the first stone. Or something. I never was very good at RE....
Don't associate yourself with me man, I'm the pariah of rural alaska.

Dusk

Some people really should go VIP the subscriber section (stuff you cant see) is pure gold! 

Manhattan88

RWI 
How can people need such a long time to set up the forum again? 
And no, it is not a "free" forum, they were making substantial gains with VIP memberships,  which they were advertising all the time. The cost to operate a forum, even when it is very big, is not very high, I know it.  

As it seems, chances were given, that crackers have stolen your password, this is very bad, never heard of sth. like that before.

Most likely, I will be at the forum with  most members and most traffic, topics and so on. If this is not RWI in the future, I will not be very sad. 

Glaude
1 hour ago, Manhattan88 said:

RWI 
And no, it is not a "free" forum, they were making substantial gains with VIP memberships,  which they were advertising all the time. The cost to operate a forum, even when it is very big, is not very high, I know it.  

As it seems, chances were given, that crackers have stolen your password, this is very bad, never heard of sth. like that before.

Most likely, I will be at the forum with  most members and most traffic, topics and so on. If this is not RWI in the future, I will not be very sad. 

You won't make a lot of friends with a post like that cause it proves that you haven't done a lot of reading and you only rely on your feeling and limited understanding of the subject.

It's a free forum because you don't have to pay anything to use it, but you could help with the cost and time associated with maintaining it.
Clearly you haven't owned a dedicated server able to handle a forum this big, otherwise you would know the cost associated with it, is on the high side.
The "cracker" hasn't stolen a password, he managed to find it and if you've never heard of that before that doesn't mean it's a rare thing.

And your last sentence is not a very pleasant one for people here on RWG, I go where I found quality not quantity. RWI is much bigger than RWG but I enjoy RWG better even if this is quieter.

mysterio
43 minutes ago, Manhattan88 said:

RWI 

shots-fired-this-should-be-interesting.j

ShovelnTC
52 minutes ago, Manhattan88 said:

RWI 

Gotta love the armchair critics, probably can't understand why the government doesn't fix everything wrong in the world as it's not that hard (He knows it).;)

McGilli
10 hours ago, tabuktime said:

I was on RWI yesterday and it was fine.

Then, just like yo momma, it went down on me...:rimshot:

As someone who has worked in  IT and SysAdmin for a long, long time.... I'm sad I never heard that until just now... Damn.

McGilli
5 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Glad to hear it!

McGilli
5 hours ago, bora12 said:

Don't associate yourself with me man, I'm the pariah of rural alaska.

With all this talk of Alaska - and what people are saying - I'm imagining you as one of these guys...

jsilo6.jpg

See! Alaska can be pretty exciting at times!