Bendori89

When is RWI gonna be back online?

SamsonAusKognito

To read so much bullshit in one thread is not good for my blood pressure. You drive me seriously nuts!

As you can see on the left, I am/was a pretty long time and active member here on RWG and I feel home on RWI too (where I was the most time recently)
but this is thanks to the Bierhouse Section and the big amount of modding over there.

To me RWG and RWI are not very comparable, I love both Forums they are to indivdual to say one could replace the other.

And let's be honest even if our mods would enrich themselves with my lousy 45$ per year (what I don't believe) they would deserve it! I mean come on dude easy calculation what do you think how often we would get scammed and ripped off without our ambitiously Mods who always Held their Hands over us, even if I were a dick to TB99 or others, they have never let me stood in the rain.

Without RWG, RWI and the others this Hobby would not exist in it's quality and dimension it has now.

Be a bit more thankful @bora12 and @Manhattan88 or be at least so grown up to shut up if you have nothing nice to say and /or leave.

How dare you to waste other  peoples time and spelling shit on RWG with all this heartblood in here.  

deju

I heard that Greg-r & TB99 own a small island off the coast of Mexico, just to store the freebie 1:1 watches they get.

When you become a moderator you get to fly to their island on their private jet once a year and take as many 1:1 reps as you can carry. 

None of that chinese crap either only Swiss A+++ Clones

RepGuy
1 minute ago, deju said:

I heard that Greg-r & TB99 own a small island off the coast of Mexico, just to store the freebie 1:1 watches they get.

When you become a moderator you get to fly to their island on their private jet once a year and take as many 1:1 reps as you can carry. 

Then the prophecy is true. Praise be to the Swiss Rep Gods 

greg_r
17 minutes ago, Ciccio_started_it said:

I personally hope they’re doing much better than just making ends meet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure they wish they did. As do I :D

It IS possible to make money running a forum - but it has to be a very big/successful one to do so. I know a guy who makes his living that way (computing related - no names) and he does fairly okay, but he's got a million+ members, 25 million posts and an average of 4-6k browsers online 24 hours a day.  Even then, VIP subs don't make much of a profit beyond keeping the place online (supporting members are always a very small percentage of the whole). Most of his income is derived from advertising revenue.

deju
7 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Then the prophecy is true. Praise be to the Swiss Rep Gods 

Got to be careful @NCRich will be along to edit our posts... you see, they don't want the world to know that these backdoor swiss clones exist. 

greg_r
6 minutes ago, deju said:

Got to be careful @NCRich will be along to edit our posts... you see, they don't want the world to know that these backdoor swiss clones exist. 

No biggie. They're actually made in Italy anyhow. :gagged:

andyboy
33 minutes ago, deju said:

It`s actually 3 times a year .

and if I win the ban the most bellend`s competiton this year then I will get to spend 1 month on Costa Del RWG  with all the blow and hookers I can handle.

Pretty sure I will win, got my eyes on several so far :lol:

mysterio
10 minutes ago, andyboy said:

It`s actually 3 times a year .

and if I win the ban the most bellend`s competiton this year then I will get to spend 1 month on Costa Del RWG  with all the blow and hookers I can handle.

Pretty sure I will win, got my eyes on several so far :lol:

That's looking ahead. Got your eyes on several hookers eh? :lol:

RepGuy
34 minutes ago, deju said:

Word on the street is that the real AAA++ Swiss 1:1 reps are actually genuine watches snuck out the back door of the factory.

I know this is true because my Uncle's best friends pigeon got his AP LeBron James checked out by an AD, and others confirmed as genuine. Not bad for a $650 watch 

Jibuti

as someone said: this thread haz potential....

Natas78

While m2m certainly is a huge draw for a lot of folks me included, it also accounts for a lot of issues for the moderators as it attracts the good, the bad & the fugly.

I will frequent RWG more often as I found the forum very hospitable and everyone was nice, but then again you reap what you sow.

McGilli

Of all the RWI threads I've read in the last month - I have to say I'm really intrigued about the M2M there since I've seen it mentioned a few times about how active it is. Not that I'd buy any - you never know -  but I love window shopping and it sounds like that would treat my need to see watches quite well.

Also - there have been some people that have come here and actually been active and cool. So, regardless of what happens - I'm glad those people are hanging around here.

TimePeace
Of all the RWI threads I've read in the last month - I have to say I'm really intrigued about the M2M there since I've seen it mentioned a few times about how active it is. Not that I'd buy any - you never know -  but I love window shopping and it sounds like that would treat my need to see watches quite well.
Also - there have been some people that have come here and actually been active and cool. So, regardless of what happens - I'm glad those people are hanging around here.

Stop brabling and write a review now!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Paneraiguy000

Obviously RWI is the king of m2m here in the rep world. But since it’s been down, I’ve been here and at RepGeek a lot more. 

Its neat seeing different users as well as the same. By frequenting all the forums you experience different personalities, reviews, eye candy, etc. 

Youre really limiting yourself if you stick to one forum. Each one has its pros and cons. 

Natas78
1 hour ago, Paneraiguy000 said:

Obviously RWI is the king of m2m here in the rep world. But since it’s been down, I’ve been here and at RepGeek a lot more. 

Its neat seeing different users as well as the same. By frequenting all the forums you experience different personalities, reviews, eye candy, etc. 

Youre really limiting yourself if you stick to one forum. Each one has its pros and cons. 

But there's not enough tiiiiime  !!

trailboss99
12 hours ago, Manhattan88 said:

3M visits per month, 200$ for enterprise hosting are sufficient.

Are you fucking taking the piss or are you really that ignorant? You are out by a factor of about 4 and that's just servers and the cloud so you can add on all the other expenses such as software upgrades, mail services, consultancy services and the like as well.  After this debacle I will need to shell out for a physical token 2FA system for all staff with super moderator or higher access as well, there's another grand or two down the tubes.  What is left at the end of the month  would be hard pressed to feed a dieting field mouse. There is also the small matter of several people who have spent a hell of a lot of time making things right who deserve something in return sooner or later. I'd love to make a decent income off RWI but I don't.  You know jack shit, please fuck off and die as you are beginning to shit me and it's been a hard enough slog as it is these past weeks. 

12 hours ago, deju said:

Apparently, yes.  

trailboss99
8 hours ago, deju said:

I heard that Greg-r & TB99 own a small island off the coast of Mexico

Who told you this bullshit? An island off Mexico, as if :lol:    It's off Panama . . .

Tits McGee
43 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Who told you this bullshit? An island off Mexico, as if :lol:    It's off Panama . . .

Beautiful place too! Mod/Admin retirement village, right?

4UW5u8W.jpg

NCRich
9 hours ago, deju said:

I am just here for the deferred benefit pension plan.

And the hookers and blow.

mikebio

I only joined here because RWI was done. I've had nothing but great experiences there. I hope it is back up soon. Just seemed more popular and more content. Plus the reviews were awesome. 

black263
13 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

Beautiful place too! Mod/Admin retirement village, right?

4UW5u8W.jpg

You just made me very angry.  In every media outlet, all we seem to hear about is sexual abuse, and you fuel it by posting pictures of a moderator's children.  Shame on you.

michel7752

Do not believe what you read in this thread. It is all fake news.

androme

@trailboss99 as a supporter already, I don't mind upgrading to Patron once everything is back up to help just a little bit as I appreciate everything you and the staff do just like l became a supporter here, not that I'm bragging. If you need a beer at some point, sure we could arrange a little kitty pot between us users eg if everyone donated a £1 it could go a long way :) (well in London, with extortionate prices, would probably just about get you a drink...)

r0b9502

Yep, when will it be back on line? Its down for 2-3 months now already

fatarms
55 minutes ago, r0b9502 said:

Yep, when will it be back on line? Its down for 2-3 months now already

Jesus Tapdancing Christ....