Bendori89

When is RWI gonna be back online?

Rx4Time

Why some would post the mean, nasty things they did in this thread about rwg who is also hosting this thread is beyond me.  I was a supporter before the crash and I appreciate this forum as much as I do repgeek and rwi.  If you are not satisfied, move on, don't complain that your free membership is not up to your expectations for the sales section...just don't shop here anymore...go away quietly.  There's a whole world you are missing, but I doubt these individuals are interested in this anyway.   I held back initially from posting here, but I couldn't hold back any more. . It's very poor form to show such disrespect towards this forum.  The disrespectful manor is what drove me to post this.

And my 2 cents, the admins invest alot of their time into these forms, so they should be allowed to have some compensation and I would not begrudge any who did get some compensation as that seems fair to me.   i understand there is a lot of overhead and costs associated with the maintenance of these forms.  Think of the admins like the editors and publishers of a magazine.  Publishers are compensated for their time, so it seems fair that there should be something for the admins also.  I feel as though anyone who frequently accesses these forms should shell out the couple of dollars to help with running costs, it's only fair and truthfully, these forums give me far more entertainment and pleasure then going to a movie.

Rant done.  

I appreciate all the admins and mods who offer their time for free so I can enjoy these forms.  Thank you!

SliceMaster
2 hours ago, r0b9502 said:

Yep, when will it be back on line? Its down for 2-3 months now already

12_Q72h_Q4_BT7mp2_zpsvndh22cr.gif3ornj_YSs93wh_ZWa_Uhi_zps0wxdkmgs.gif

black263
3 hours ago, r0b9502 said:

You're going to be popular with the team that are working their bollocks off to get it running and the other members who appreciate that work. Good luck back in RWI when you return.

Rx4Time

It's been 33 days...how is that 2-3 months?  And besides, do you think they are keeping it down for no good reason?  I'm sure they are doing everything possible to get it up and running as soon as possible. 

andyboy

2-3 months ?

Image result for school for the stupid

ShovelnTC

Well if we are going to exaggerate why not chastise the volunteer staff for laying down on the job smoking pot and getting head-jobs whilst the forum has been down to 2 or 3 years already...........................................how dare they!

trailboss99
5 hours ago, r0b9502 said:

2-3 months

giphy.gif

trailboss99
1 hour ago, teddy875 said:

It's been 33 days

"And the men haven't eaten since the fifth day"

If anyone bar @greg_r gets that quote . . .

bobandshawn

Stop bickering and eat me...

B

Tits McGee
8 hours ago, r0b9502 said:

aoITB5Q.gif

Ciccio_started_it

99733951ae77d9cdefffedb8e45c8c92.jpg
RWI has been down for nearly a year, period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greg_r
3 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

:lol:

tabuktime

Jesus, how long is this gonna take?!

tabuktime

Couldn't help myself...

tenor.gif?itemid=4407679

BadPickle

Do we get reimbursed for our subscriptions? You know like 2-3months added to our supporter status for down time? 

Fiddo
On 1/16/2018 at 16:15, trailboss99 said:

Are you fucking taking the piss or are you really that ignorant? You are out by a factor of about 4 and that's just servers and the cloud so you can add on all the other expenses such as software upgrades, mail services, consultancy services and the like as well.  After this debacle I will need to shell out for a physical token 2FA system for all staff with super moderator or higher access as well, there's another grand or two down the tubes.  What is left at the end of the month  would be hard pressed to feed a dieting field mouse. There is also the small matter of several people who have spent a hell of a lot of time making things right who deserve something in return sooner or later. I'd love to make a decent income off RWI but I don't.  You know jack shit, please fuck off and die as you are beginning to shit me and it's been a hard enough slog as it is these past weeks. 

Apparently, yes.  

The actually costs aside. Kudos to y'all for putting up with all the "loonies" that show up.    I really don't think many folks could do that!!

:thumbsup2:

RUSH2112
On 1/16/2018 at 06:46, Manhattan88 said:

Reading my post again today, it was well over the target, sorry for that.

My statement regarding costs for running a big forum:
I financed my studies (CS) with webdesign, still look after some sites for my clients. From financial view, RWI was on the safe side at the end. 3M visits per month, 200$ for enterprise hosting are sufficient. You would need only 60VIPs to finance it. RWI  has 140k members.  For big sites, you calculate new IPs per months, not visits, but this calculation  is just a rough direction. 
In my perception, RWI left a commercial taste, but who am I to judge.  Actually, it was never about who earned how much, I should not have opened that box.

I think it's fine, when some people earn a bit for offering great value. After I read that poor statement on forum.replica-watch the thirtieth time, with no help, other than advice how to create a safe password, it ended in writing an emotional post.

Sorry, if it has offended some people, that wasn't my intention.

If it’s so easy to make big money running forums off of voluntary vip memberships then I suggest you go set up shop and get rich.  Keep us posted.

GingerApple
44 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Do we get reimbursed for our subscriptions? You know like 2-3months added to our supporter status for down time? 

Lol! 

To be fair, PBR deserves honourary lifetime membership [of Gulag?] for keeping us all so entertained! 

Fiddo
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

No, you will get a free one month VIP voucher for the real doll forum though!  :) 

BadPickle
3 minutes ago, Fiddo said:

No, you will get a free one month VIP voucher for the real doll forum though!  :) 

I’m a lifetime subscriber there anyway :lol:

tabuktime
7 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Founder member?

Rx4Time
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Do we get reimbursed for our subscriptions? You know like 2-3months added to our supporter status for down t? 

They are intentionally preventing us from accessing it.  I'm going to complain to the esteemed and honorable Replica Watch Association of Guangzhou about this injustice!   :coke:

Glaude
8 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

"Listen ... chaps ... there's one last chance. I'm done for, I've got a gammy leg, I'm going fast, I'll never get through ... but ... some of you might ... so you'd better eat me."

ShovelnTC
3 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Shit. I got honorary membership for being the most regular visitor!

ranjard

RWI m2m sales miss me a lot !!! As a rep purchaser addict, I miss a lot of my monthly dose !!!