Jump to content
Bendori89

When is RWI gonna be back online?

Recommended Posts

suchness

yeah just fiending for the m2m haha

Share this post


Link to post
Hyjynx
"Listen ... chaps ... there's one last chance. I'm done for, I've got a gammy leg, I'm going fast, I'll never get through ... but ... some of you might ... so you'd better eat me."


“Uuuuggghhh! With a game leg?”
“You don’t have to eat the leg, Thompson, there’s still plenty of good meat ... look at that arm.”

Share this post


Link to post
trailboss99
12 hours ago, greg_r said:

:lol:

 

Shall we eat Jones first? He's a plumper! 

7 hours ago, Glaude said:

"Listen ... chaps ... there's one last chance. I'm done for, I've got a gammy leg, I'm going fast, I'll never get through ... but ... some of you might ... so you'd better eat me."

Oke, Greg, Glaude and Hyjynx :D

Share this post


Link to post
black263
3 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

Shall we eat Pickle Jones first? He's a plumper Plumber! 

 

 

Fixed it for you.

Share this post


Link to post
TheGingerFerret

I'm not sure playing with him in gulag is the way to go with this one. Presumably this is a straight, 'goodbye!

:wave:

 

Share this post


Link to post
andyboy
6 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I'm not sure playing with him in gulag is the way to go with this one. Presumably this is a straight, 'goodbye!

:wave:

 

 

I have stuck him and his comment in the Gulag.

 

TB can decide if he want`s to let him out or chuck him out :)

Share this post


Link to post
TheGingerFerret

Cool, so we can toy with him for a while after all!.

I'm not sure he's even legit; he had the whiff of RWISkid about him to me....!!?!

Edited by GingerBubba

Share this post


Link to post
Wriggles
On 1/21/2018 at 12:21, trailboss99 said:

"And the men haven't eaten since the fifth day"

 

If anyone bar @greg_r gets that quote . . .

I can't believe I'm only seeing this thread now, such ungrateful fucking morons it's unbelievable..

And, also this

 

Share this post


Link to post
r0b9502
On 1/21/2018 at 04:18, trailboss99 said:

2-3 months

giphy.gif

 

Bossman, When will it be back?

Share this post


Link to post
tabuktime
1 hour ago, r0b9502 said:

Bossman, When will it be back?

Before you know it.

All good things come to those who wait...

Share this post


Link to post
trailboss99
2 hours ago, r0b9502 said:

Bossman, When will it be back?

I've given up giving time frames.

Latest:  AWS sent us a bill for USD1200 for well under a month of server time and that's without any users on line so the data charge was $2 something. That's a joke; we have negotiated a deal with a very reputable host (they host EU gov websites) for a better setup for less and those instances are currently being built.  I'm currently rebuilding the over 400 separate sections and the guys are nearly completed writing a new theme. With any luck all of the above will be transferred to the serves in the next couple of days. Sorry guys, this has been a nightmare.

 

Share this post


Link to post
watchboi
4 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

I've given up giving time frames.

Latest:  AWS sent us a bill for USD1200 for well under a month of server time and that's without any users on line so the data charge was $2 something. That's a joke; we have negotiated a deal with a very reputable host (they host EU gov websites) for a better setup for less and those instances are currently being built.  I'm currently rebuilding the over 400 separate sections and the guys are nearly completed writing a new theme. With any luck all of the above will be transferred to the serves in the next couple of days. Sorry guys, this has been a nightmare.

 

Many thanks for all your, and the team's in general of course, hard work.

Share this post


Link to post
Hunklee

Appreciate your team's hard work. RWI has the most in-depth discussions by far. Hope its back soon!

Share this post


Link to post
amptor

Nice thread full of questions and no answers, and a lot of BS.

Edited by amptor

Share this post


Link to post
Glaude
14 minutes ago, amptor said:

Nice thread full of questions and no answers, and a lot of BS.

What answers do you feel are missing ? 

Share this post


Link to post
mysterio
2 hours ago, Glaude said:

What answers do you feel are missing ? 

The answer to who's the best #2.

Share this post


Link to post
palaufreak
What answers do you feel are missing ? 
I think he's looking for the best sub.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Smith_R

I don't know.

Share this post


Link to post
mysterio
6 minutes ago, Smith_R said:

I don't know.

Ding ding ding ding! Winner winner chicken dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Hyjynx

There’s always a silver lining to every seemingly bad situation. I reckon I’ve saved over $2000 in play money since RWI went down. Unfortunately, it’s all been rained away at titty bars. Looking forward to RWI being back online so I can start doing something tangible and productive with my money. Well, both “recreations” are tangible and productive, but y’all catch my drift.

Share this post


Link to post
JackJ1980
10 minutes ago, Hyjynx said:

There’s always a silver lining to every seemingly bad situation. I reckon I’ve saved over $2000 in play money since RWI went down. Unfortunately, it’s all been rained away at titty bars. Looking forward to RWI being back online so I can start doing something tangible and productive with my money. Well, both “recreations” are tangible and productive, but y’all catch my drift. emoji12.pngemoji16.png

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
mysterio
1 hour ago, Hyjynx said:

There’s always a silver lining to every seemingly bad situation. I reckon I’ve saved over $2000 in play money since RWI went down. Unfortunately, it’s all been rained away at titty bars. Looking forward to RWI being back online so I can start doing something tangible and productive with my money. Well, both “recreations” are tangible and productive, but y’all catch my drift. emoji12.pngemoji16.png

Pictures or it didn't happen. :Whistle:

Share this post


Link to post
Hyjynx
4 hours ago, mysterio said:
Pictures or it didn't happen. :Whistle:


Oh come on, mysterio! You’re gonna get me banned.... again.

But how can I refuse a friend? Here ya go:

Admin edit. NSFW images are ONLY permitted in Section 8. Images removed.

There’s a lot more “educational research material” where those came from.

Share this post


Link to post
pickledbeetroot
On 01/02/2018 at 23:12, amptor said:

Nice thread full of questions and no answers, and a lot of BS.

:rofl:  you need to put a tag thingy in that post.... here, let me help you

@trailboss99

No need to thank me :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
MetalMickey
9 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

:rofl:  you need to put a tag thingy in that post.... here, let me help you

@trailboss99

No need to thank me :lol: 

That should do the trick. I expect the feedback he seeks will soon be forthcoming. :rofl: 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×