Thrasher

SEAD my Absolute Favorite Dealer

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Howitzer23 said:

Seconded. Have ordered two watches from Sead so far, a V7 Diver A2824 (which I thought were only available with the Miyota) and a V6F Pelagos. Have used a couple of other TDs previously and they were OK but, for patience, price, service and particularly QC, Sead is in a different class as far as I am concerned. Not sure what shipping method he uses but reasonable cost and, although it takes a bit longer than other methods, completely trouble-free on both occasions (unlike EMS and Parcelforce, the latter of which are making me very twitchy about delivery of a modded Sub-C ND I have inbound to the UK, which has been awaiting clearance at customs for a little while....)

Kneel before Sead! :)

I've just had a package sit in the UK waiting for customs clearance for 8 days. It had two watches in the packet too (with no dealer agreement to replace it if seized) so I've been bricking it, but it was cleared last night and is out for delivery as we speak! BOOM!

Fingers crossed for you, it's a horrible feeling.

Howitzer
8 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I've just had a package sit in the UK waiting for customs clearance for 8 days. It had two watches in the packet too (with no dealer agreement to replace it if seized) so I've been bricking it, but it was cleared last night and is out for delivery as we speak! BOOM!

Fingers crossed for you, it's a horrible feeling.

Glad to hear that yours made it! Just posted a thread on my situation to see if anyone has had a similar reason for "retention". I'm getting this warning on 17Track - "United Kingdom, customs inspection, retention reasons: Incorrect invoice". Did you get a reason or did they just sit there? 

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, Howitzer23 said:

Glad to hear that yours made it! Just posted a thread on my situation to see if anyone has had a similar reason for "retention". I'm getting this warning on 17Track - "United Kingdom, customs inspection, retention reasons: Incorrect invoice". Did you get a reason or did they just sit there? 

Ooh, that sounds worse than mine, sorry. I just had a generic 'awaiting customs clearance' via parcelforce tracking - is just that it took way longer than normal for me - normally it's a day or two, this was over a week. 

Howitzer
2 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Ooh, that sounds worse than mine, sorry. I just had a generic 'awaiting customs clearance' via parcelforce tracking - is just that it took way longer than normal for me - normally it's a day or two, this was over a week. 

The Parcelforce tracking for mine is saying the same as yours did, so that's something at least! It just seems I am getting more info from 17Track. Interestingly, it has already been given a new UK tracking number, not sure if that is standard procedure but seems like a waste of a good tracking number if they are intending to hold indefinitely :) Important to stay postive eh.  Happy to pay a charge to get this one through if you're listening Parcelforce. 

Setting patience level to maximum...

GingerApple
18 minutes ago, Howitzer23 said:

The Parcelforce tracking for mine is saying the same as yours did, so that's something at least! It just seems I am getting more info from 17Track. Interestingly, it has already been given a new UK tracking number, not sure if that is standard procedure but seems like a waste of a good tracking number if they are intending to hold indefinitely :) Important to stay postive eh.  Happy to pay a charge to get this one through if you're listening Parcelforce. 

Setting patience level to maximum...

I reckon customs have just got a load of people off sick with flu so can't cope at the minute. It will sail through in a few days.

the_datta

Sead is GOAT.

Got a pam 508 forms friend and QC was great but it unfortunately showed up dead. Chalked it up to bad luck as all my other orders were perfectly fine.

Had it fixed by a local watchmaker and because of that sead is just giving us the cost to fix off of the next order.

Always recommend sead.

BadPickle
11 minutes ago, the_datta said:

Sead is GOAT.

Got a pam 508 forms friend and QC was great but it unfortunately showed up dead. Chalked it up to bad luck as all my other orders were perfectly fine.

Had it fixed by a local watchmaker and because of that sead is just giving us the cost to fix off of the next order.

Always recommend sead.

GOAT??? :lmao: 

GingerApple
23 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

GOAT??? :lmao: 

Greatest of all time! That spot is reserved for Valentino Rossi. SEAD has moves, he's no doubt a goat-lover, but GOAT? No.

Edited by GingerBubba

Mike Page

I can wholeheartedly agree with the positive sentiments .

Ordered a UK located Daytona Ceramic mid December was on my wrist within 6 working days Sead is the man :-)

duddlyboy

Does anybody have a contact email for SEAD ?? He had a UK located watch list on RWI , obviously we can't see this on RWG or on his website SUPERMIRRORS . I would like to see what he currently has in UK watch wise.

brang1
On 19/01/2018 at 21:52, RussP said:

No kneeling !

That leads to kissing of ring(s) :happy:

its always gotta end up at the RING with you Russ, obsessed, 

Rokerite
27 minutes ago, duddlyboy said:

Does anybody have a contact email for SEAD ?? He had a UK located watch list on RWI , obviously we can't see this on RWG or on his website SUPERMIRRORS . I would like to see what he currently has in UK watch wise.

He has the same UK stock list on Repgeek.

duddlyboy

I'm not a member there !!

RUSH2112

Deep throats are everywhere

Rokerite
25 minutes ago, duddlyboy said:

I'm not a member there !!

I do apologise, I should have known that !!

duddlyboy

Stop acting like a girls blouse .

Rokerite

Well if you are that desperate to see his UK stocklist sign up on Repgeek, problem solved !

duddlyboy

You're as about much use as a chocolate tea pot , but far more precious oooooooooooooh .

Managed to find Sead's email and view his last UK stock list . As per the last 5 times i have contacted him the watch i want has been sold , obviously i need to be quicker out of the blocks (the list was 3 weeks old ) . I'm sure he is a fantastic dealer , i have just never been able to buy a UK stock watch from him .

Anyway thanks for your replies , here's hoping Sunderland get stuffed at St Andrews on Tuesday night , and relegated at the end of the season ....Tatti bye 

Edited by duddlyboy

watchboi

Is he answering emails? I mailed him last Thursday and I haven't received an answer yet.

MetalMickey
Is he answering emails? I mailed him last Thursday and I haven't received an answer yet.

It is Chinese New Year. The country will be shut down for a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

He told me he wasn't taking a break though and would be working hard on trying to get rid of all his UK stock.

I suppose if he's managed to do that, he could be chillaxing.

watchboi
7 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

Okay, thanks for this, I had no idea :)

So I should expect an answer around first of March?

Poonfluff

How do i order from him?

Xpanzer88x
On 16/01/2018 at 15:29, Thrasher said:

I can't say enough positive things about Sead. Great Quality Control, Great prices, Fast and smart shipping methods. Did I mention great Quality Control. There is only Sead so you don't get bounced around to a bunch of Employees that are just there to get paid. Sead is the Boss and he makes sure his customers are happy. Every time I recommend him I get a PM of Thanks. I currently have an ARF 904L 43mm SD, NOOB YM Rhodium dial 2824, BP SD Polizia Di Stato and some parts on the way. Very Happy Customer here :)

For me it's all about sead or lucy, they have been my go to, I bough a jf sub from sead and he accidentally sent me a noob, was no problem to ship it to a address in the states and get a refund, stand up dude for sure 

eshow3907

Sead has procured 8-10 great pieces for my collection. Absolutely top notch fella and very easy to work with.