Thrasher

SEAD my Absolute Favorite Dealer

Thrasher

I can't say enough positive things about Sead. Great Quality Control, Great prices, Fast and smart shipping methods. Did I mention great Quality Control. There is only Sead so you don't get bounced around to a bunch of Employees that are just there to get paid. Sead is the Boss and he makes sure his customers are happy. Every time I recommend him I get a PM of Thanks. I currently have an ARF 904L 43mm SD, NOOB YM Rhodium dial 2824, BP SD Polizia Di Stato and some parts on the way. Very Happy Customer here :)

trendconcept

Happy to hear that.  I placed an order with Sead a few minutes ago. I'm using him the first time as my Trusted Dealer. It's great that the watches are already in the UK. This saves a lot of time and I got the QC photos right away. Two happy customers here :) 

Pistolpete6

@Thrasher - I am happy that you've had no issues! I, on the other hand have not had such luck. 

stüssi

I can second that, my favouite TD!

GC

Got these two SDs from Sead...

A2FB2ED8-1265-4B88-807E-D307EC73BB64.jpg

and this one too

5ED103FA-9C39-4513-9491-15885765452F.jpg

Birky

Which TD is Sead part of ?
And does he have stock in the UK ?

Sent from my Harrier Tab from EE using Tapatalk

trendconcept
2 hours ago, Birky said:

Which TD is Sead part of ?
And does he have stock in the UK ?

Sent from my Harrier Tab from EE using Tapatalk

Supermirrors

He's not a TD here. I copied his current stocklist from another forum:

[Content removed]

Edited by trendconcept
No sales threads from non-td's.

BadPickle

sead ain’t a dealer here, so if there are problems then the mod guys can’t help you. 

I’m not sure you should be posting sales threads from non-td’s @trendconcept

@andyboy:lol: 

trendconcept
20 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

sead ain’t a dealer here, so if there are problems then the mod guys can’t help you. 

You are probably right. You're scared of ducks, but you're right  :giggle:

I will therefore edit my post. Thanks for the warning mate!

BadPickle
41 minutes ago, trendconcept said:

You are probably right. You're scared of ducks, but you're right  :giggle:

I will therefore edit my post. Thanks for the warning mate!

Don’t mention the “D” word :woo:

:giggle: 

Paneraiguy000

Sead is the man. His response times are incredible - usually within 12-24 hours I for me. Can’t get any better than that.

drjack5150
17 hours ago, Thrasher said:

I can't say enough positive things about Sead. Great Quality Control, Great prices, Fast and smart shipping methods. Did I mention great Quality Control. There is only Sead so you don't get bounced around to a bunch of Employees that are just there to get paid. Sead is the Boss and he makes sure his customers are happy. Every time I recommend him I get a PM of Thanks. I currently have an ARF 904L 43mm SD, NOOB YM Rhodium dial 2824, BP SD Polizia Di Stato and some parts on the way. Very Happy Customer here :)

I agree 100%, he has provided amazing service for me for over 10 purchases.

Pob

Was away for a while but happy to see him being dealer on rwg. Didn't know he is until now. Great dealer

LOL didn't see this is rwi part of the forum :)

Daffy
9 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

One admin here can certainly help him, if you think about it for a while...

GC

Wanted to post about this. I asked Sead in our last transaction to have a look and see if he could source a JF LV insert. He said if he could he would get back to me with a price. My original order arrived and no word from Sead about a bezel, so I figured “oh well”. 

A week later, a package showes up (yesterday) and inside a pristine JF LV insert for my 16610. I email Sead to let him know  I received the insert and to ask him what I owe. An hour later I get a response... “ it is a gift “. 

I thought that was über kind. 

Here it is installed 

307_A5541-_F3_B1-4_FB6-_BCE2-_B998018_BD

serioussome2017

I also agree 1oo%. I bought 2 watches from Sead last December (AirKing&Submariner) and everything was perfect! Trouble free and extrem fast handling&shipment, top quality and service. I can recommend Sead strongly .

Edited by serioussome2017

RussP
27 minutes ago, GC said:

Wanted to post about this. I asked Sead in our last transaction to have a look and see if he could source a JF LV insert. He said if he could he would get back to me with a price. My original order arrived and no word from Sead about a bezel, so I figured “oh well”. 

A week later, a package showes up (yesterday) and inside a pristine JF LV insert for my 16610. I email Sead to let him know  I received the insert and to ask him what I owe. An hour later I get a response... “ it is a gift “. 

I thought that was über kind. 

Here it is installed 

307_A5541-_F3_B1-4_FB6-_BCE2-_B998018_BD

That is FABULOUS service.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Gae.

Thrasher

If your a member of RWG and a member of RWI as most of us are then the the mods at RWI help you..Its just that simple. Sead is a TD on other forums as well.

CHECK OUT
RWG.BZ , RWG.CC , REPGEEK & HOROLOGYBOARD.COM

amstaffs
On 17.1.2018 at 00:45, trendconcept said:

Happy to hear that.  I placed an order with Sead a few minutes ago. I'm using him the first time as my Trusted Dealer. It's great that the watches are already in the UK. This saves a lot of time and I got the QC photos right away. Two happy customers here :) 

Ha! 

What did you order mate? I just placed mine yesterday, can't wait for the ARF SD  to arrive! He said its currently the last one in UK.  :)

His responses were super fast. So far, im happy, too! 

Socom

Hmm. I ordered that one too from him...hope he's got enough stock in UK.

Edited by Socom

RussP

Sead for President, I say !!

Anybody care to second the motion?

trendconcept
39 minutes ago, amstaffs said:

Ha! 

What did you order mate? I just placed mine yesterday, can't wait for the ARF SD  to arrive! He said its currently the last one in UK.  :)

His responses were super fast. So far, im happy, too! 

Nice one! I ordered an ARF DJ for another Franken project. Afterwards I have to take a break, otherwise I lose control of the costs.   :payup:

Howitzer
14 minutes ago, RussP said:

Sead for President, I say !!

Anybody care to second the motion?

Seconded. Have ordered two watches from Sead so far, a V7 Diver A2824 (which I thought were only available with the Miyota) and a V6F Pelagos. Have used a couple of other TDs previously and they were OK but, for patience, price, service and particularly QC, Sead is in a different class as far as I am concerned. Not sure what shipping method he uses but reasonable cost and, although it takes a bit longer than other methods, completely trouble-free on both occasions (unlike EMS and Parcelforce, the latter of which are making me very twitchy about delivery of a modded Sub-C ND I have inbound to the UK, which has been awaiting clearance at customs for a little while....)

Kneel before Sead! :)

RussP

No kneeling !

That leads to kissing of ring(s) :happy:

Howitzer

I'd gladly kiss a Parcelforce employee's ring to get my Sub released without any fuss...