Sign in to follow this  
agntkerr

newbie here

agntkerr

I am looking for the highest quality replicas out there preferably US based so I dont have to wait weeks for a watch. I have bought from a few sites but seems very difficult to get consistency. Who can point me to the best one here? Thanks Greg

KeNnY

Greg he thanks you :D

Hi agntkerr ! :) just stick with out trusted dealers and you will be safe °;) and as for the waiting, there is a BIG + for waiting, you watch will get easily trough customs and you will not pay high price for shipping... And US based, there is only BK I think

greg_r

Given the illegality of replica watches, there are few US-based dealers. The only one on this board is BK who sells very high-quality Rolex reps. You'll find his subforum in the dealer section.

Our other dealers are all based in the far east. The fastest of them is usually PrestigeWatchCo, who is based in Thailand. I've had watches arrive within 4-5 days from him - the only slight issue is that he's away at the moment, so service will be slower.

Most of the other dealers will be able to deliver a watch within a couple of weeks (at least, most of the time - can be quicker, can be slower). Just make sure you go for the EMS shipping option which is usually quite a bit faster than regular airmail.

dingle

Be sure to check out the link in my signature and welcome to the nuthouse :)