Hunklee

Is best pam rep from XF or VS?

Hunklee

Do you agree with this opinion from a TD?

"now the best pam are from XF or VS. they are the same factory, just use different name to sell the watches."

thatwatchguy
Do you agree with this opinion from a TD?
"now the best pam are from XF or VS. they are the same factory, just use different name to sell the watches."
I came from china,and also a rep player,I can told you VS xf(kw) sf is family business.V6 3A also their cousins.king pam rep with handwind caliber is SF,automatic stuff is VS,I got one VS382 she is gorgeous.17f6bf3efe00cf657235c49b390f303e.jpg7b7185dc9b84d4b0388427769437ba45.jpg

通过我的 MI 6 上的 Tapatalk发言

mysterio

The latest PAM reps coming from VSF and XF are very good and may be the best, but there are only limited models coming from these factories. So if you want the best PAM111 for example, it's still Noob V4. Or the best PAM087, it would be from H-Fac.

Hunklee

But 1 TD has told me H factory has been seized by Police...  so no more supple from H maker as of now...

thatwatchguy
But 1 TD has told me H factory has been seized by Police...  so no more supple from H maker as of now...
that's total bullshit,Chinese agents got hundreds of in stock H factory watch.they just make it a short of supply situation.To make price up.

通过我的 MI 6 上的 Tapatalk发言

Hunklee

I hope so.... Never a good idea for police to come into the picture

mysterio
1 hour ago, Hunklee said:

I hope so.... Never a good idea for police to come into the picture

You talk like it's a new thing. Police are always in the picture, it's just their relative visibility in the picture that varies. H-Factory probably didn't pay off their protector enough.

thatwatchguy
You talk like it's a new thing. Police are always in the picture, it's just their relative visibility in the picture that varies. H-Factory probably didn't pay off their protector enough.
that's what I talking about,but not the police,CHN gov got another dep,calle gonngshang department.their job is catch the dealer

通过我的 MI 6 上的 Tapatalk发言

mysterio
6 hours ago, thatwatchguy said:

that's what I talking about,but not the police,CHN gov got another dep,calle gonngshang department.their job is catch the dealer

通过我的 MI 6 上的 Tapatalk发言

What does Gonngshang mean? If I was their boss, I'd dismantle the group as they aren't doing a good job of it. :lol:

thatwatchguy
What does Gonngshang mean? If I was their boss, I'd dismantle the group as they aren't doing a good job of it.
you funny due,gongshang is industrial and commercial bureau like a dep maintain the market steady ,and protect the copyright stuff,like FBI warning ,but follow the gov.this dep are really dark

通过我的 MI 6 上的 Tapatalk发言

mysterio

Well you wrote Gonngshang, not Gongshang, spelling can be important and may change the meaning. I asked because I've heard that term used before in my visits to my work colleagues in China and they told me it meant work injury (it wasn't at the workplace but rather at one of their contractors). I guess there's another meaning.

Hunklee

Question is are all the different makers noob, H, KW, etc still in business? Or is just a matter of seasonal manufacturing adjustment?

mysterio
4 hours ago, Hunklee said:

Question is are all the different makers noob, H, KW, etc still in business? Or is just a matter of seasonal manufacturing adjustment?

That's new, seasonal manufacturing adjustment, for the replica industry.

thatwatchguy
That's new, seasonal manufacturing adjustment, for the replica industry.
it's nearly Chinese new year,the factory workers are go home for a 7 day vocation.so factory is close soon at 31th January

通过我的 MI 6 上的 Tapatalk发言

Hunklee

Yes that's right. Thanks @thatwatchguy 

Not all factories work 24 hours everyday. Just want to seek views of anyone who have insights on rep makers on how they schedule their production.

mysterio

That's not seasonal (even though Chinese New Year is also called the Spring Festival). That's called a holiday. EVERYONE in China stops working during holidays, especially CNY where Chinese people tend to lump in every minor (1-2 days) holiday leave because just to go home to the province takes a few days, then they have to spend at least CNY with family, then take a few days to come back. Factories, TDs (whose staff are based in China anyway), money transfer agents like WU, couriers, etc. Everytime there is a major holiday, everyone in China stops working. I know this because our manufacturing outside of China has to align with Chinese New Year holiday and they pretty much align with TD shutdowns give or take a few days.

But that's not what the thread is about.