Sign in to follow this  
johnbulto

Trusted Dealer

johnbulto

A couple of weeks ago I tried to buy a watch from Mary A trusted dealer and everything was going fine when I noticed the spelling of Sapphire Crystal was missed spelled and I noticed it was only missed spelled on some watches not all it was spelled Sappire Crytal so I asked well it must of hit home because I haven't heard a word from them since for all of you out there see for yourself ...................maybe it don't mean anything but I have been told to watch the wording on some of the adds just to be safe ............................ John

Ska

John - can you post a link to the ads with misspelled lettering.

Two weeks ago Mary was still very much in recovery from a spate of hospital visits. As a result when she came back to work full time there was a large back-log of customer orders and enquiries which she has been tackling in order.

To make matters worse, she also had to move offices today at short notice so will not be working again until Thursday.

Hope this puts your mind at ease, but if you don't hear again within say another week. PM one of the admin/mods who will be happy to enquire on your bahalf.

Ska :rofl:

Cynikal.Mindset

so the ad was spelled incorrectly or on the watch itself?

johnbulto
so the ad was spelled incorrectly or on the watch itself? only the crystal was missed spelled nothing else it might just be a very simple error but since they never got back to me to finish the sale I do question the spelling

KBH

I wouldn't worry about it John. English isn't their native language. Mary's English is much better than many of the dealers. And as Ska said she's in the midst of moving her office today and tomorrow so she probably won't get back to you very soon.

johnbulto
John - can you post a link to the ads with misspelled lettering.

Two weeks ago Mary was still very much in recovery from a spate of hospital visits. As a result when she came back to work full time there was a large back-log of customer orders and enquiries which she has been tackling in order.

To make matters worse, she also had to move offices today at short notice so will not be working again until Thursday.

Hope this puts your mind at ease, but if you don't hear again within say another week. PM one of the admin/mods who will be happy to enquire on your bahalf.

If you look up there green face sub it's one that is mispelled and there are others it might not mean anything you never know we all miss spell words at least I do my only question is why they didn't return my message and finish the sale I did buy a watch elsware .......................... John

Ska :ninja