OSR90

First time buying m2m

OSR90

Just a quick one how does it normally go when buying m2m as I’m buying a watch Friday but we are both classed as ‘newbies’ so there are no reviews on either of us. Is it fair he Sends me a tracking number before sending the money? Just want to clarify before doing anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paccbet

No you send the money first always.

OSR90
No you send the money first always.

Fair enough

wrenches&watches

I concur, as a buyer if you don’t feel comfortable with the seller entirely but still want to do the transaction, send funds normally and not F&F. As a seller I wouldn’t wait a week to get paid if I didn’t have to so you might find yourself not buying a watch on Friday, just a heads up. But then again, that’s why our mods made their READ FIRST posts

OSR90
I concur, as a buyer if you don’t feel comfortable with the seller entirely but still want to do the transaction, send funds normally and not F&F. As a seller I wouldn’t wait a week to get paid if I didn’t have to so you might find yourself not buying a watch on Friday, just a heads up. But then again, that’s why our mods made their READ FIRST posts

It’s an agreement between us both no funds are being sent until Friday and also he’s working away and unable to post until Friday

wrenches&watches

That will definitely play in your favor, but since there is plenty of time between now and then, read the sticky’s about buying, selling and disputes. Answers questions and saves headaches.

OSR90
That will definitely play in your favor, but since there is plenty of time between now and then, read the sticky’s about buying, selling and disputes. Answers questions and saves headaches.

Will do

wrenches&watches

Hopefully RWI is back up by then