Sign in to follow this  
donnell

Emporio Armani replica

donnell

1st post so please be gentle :nana:

I've been thinking about buying a Emporio Armani watch for a long time but never found any gens in a good price...

I know that the fashion brands just design and approve a production and a contractor like fossil is the one making the watches for them... almost all of them are made in China and the high price tag is for the most part just for the brand name and has very little to do with the watch itself...

so I thought why not find the best replica which is almost identical to the real deal for 60-70% cheaper?

I searched a lot in the forum but couldn't find any specific info so please help me find the best Armani replica! I want something thats well made... the best reps out there!

all your replies will be greatly appreciated!

Akira

I have a gen Armani....it's quality as a $50-100 quartz replica.

Check out timesshop.net

They have some Armani reps around $70

They can't be that bad :nana:

jonnyboy

Armani watches are nice, clean looking watches.. but at $70 and then $30 EMS shipping from China, delivery time, customs risk etc. its hardly worth getting a rep of such an inexpensive gen.

Pob
Armani watches are nice, clean looking watches.. but at $70 and then $30 EMS shipping from China, delivery time, customs risk etc. its hardly worth getting a rep of such an inexpensive gen.

+1

Akira

Dunno about that.

My Armani was about $250

They now cost at least $250 mostly more than $300.

For custom problems, I doubt they stop an Armani watch TBH....

histog

It was search for a £300 Armani watch that led me to come across this site ;)

I had a gen PO and was selling it too put toward a car and looking to buy the Armani as my only watch BUT....

since finding this site Iv bought 5 reps and have spent less than the single Armani would have cost me,

so I say bollox the over priced gen & buy some reps instead :D

also if the price alone dont convince you, not one person has noticed my PO is now a replica lol

donnell

Thanks for your replies guys

Mark is a good dealer and I really like his reps, they are really close to the original but have some noticeable differences here and there... for example the crown on gen has the Armani logo but on the reps is EA on it... I want to find someone who sells reps with the correct crown.... I wonder why the factories go all the way and make a perfect copy then put the wrong crown on it?! is it so hard to copy the crowns?! so anyways I will be searching some more and then decide on ordering...

Please let me know if you know any other good dealer. Thanks :paddy_gold:

Ped

I have a gen Armani that needs a new battery I can sell you? I don't wear it anymore and never will, it cost me £225gbp about 6 years ago. I stopped wearing it after about 6 months and pulled the crown out, battery has discharged.

PM me if you're interested - admin, kick me in the face if ivie done something wrong here

Cynikal.Mindset
side-kick-face.jpg

powderfreak
I have a gen Armani that needs a new battery I can sell you? I don't wear it anymore and never will, it cost me £225gbp about 6 years ago. I stopped wearing it after about 6 months and pulled the crown out, battery has discharged.

PM me if you're interested - admin, kick me in the face if ivie done something wrong here

Better PM him :yoda:

Ped
side-kick-face.jpg

Excellent! Hong Kong Foo-ey

gtwc

Without trying to sound rude , why on earth would you want a rep of a fuckin' Armani??

The gens are cheap enough anyway, and there is no 'cachet' to be gained with walkin'

around with an "ARMANI" on your wrist.........

Please give it another thought................

Luthier
side-kick-face.jpg

Excellent! Hong Kong Foo-ey

Nope. Perfect Yoko Geri, and I guess it's Shotokan School.