RoninD

watchesbest.uk - any good/bad news?

BadPickle
6 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

I am just trying to up my post count. It means I am more knowledgeable. 

+1  ^^this 

black263

Must be genuine.  Every single review is 5 star, including the one that says 

star0.jpg
After charged my money, the customer service told me the watch is out of stock. This is unacceptable. Refund takes 3-4 weeks. Unbeliable.
By Allan    2017-12-21 11:44:27

MetalMickey

“Unbeliable”....

bobandshawn

I just wanted to up my post count - but if I could affect you're itty bitty interwebs feeling zone - then so be it...

:balls:

Munster87

STAY CLEAR!

I ordered  a DSOM off 'foreverwatches' before I was a member and  saw the light.

Total and utter crap.  Watch was nothing like the description or photos. (Both sites use the same photos).

Emailed them 4 times but no reply!

Watch now in the bin

MetalMickey
3 minutes ago, bobandshawn said:

I just wanted to up my post count - but if I could affect you're itty bitty interwebs feeling zone - then so be it...

:balls:

You can talk to me. We can both post whore our way to greatness. 

RoninD
4 hours ago, JayA said:

Out of interest, do they just take your money and never send the watch? Or do they just send a junk watch?

Nobody has said they have experience with the site, just the same “use trusted dealers”. I was hoping for at least one response with some information. 

GingerApple
1 hour ago, metalmickey said:

I am just trying to up my post count. It means I am more knowledgeable. 

OP, if you deleted this sort of shite from metalmickey's post count, he'd only be on 7 posts.

13 minutes ago, RoninD said:

Nobody has said they have experience with the site, just the same “use trusted dealers”. I was hoping for at least one response with some information. 

Errrrm, look two posts above yours.....

mysterio

Whan asking about a site that is not listed here as a Trusted Dealer, the standard response is "Stick to our Trusted Dealers." This is because it would be next to impossible to have experiences with all of these unknown sites, irregardless of how shitty or professional they look, how ridiculously cheap or prohibitively expensive their prices are. Bottom line, if you order from them and you encounter any problems, the staff here will not help you. Will they scam you? We don't know. You want to be the first one to be scammed? Be our guest because even after our attempts to guide you to the path that is tested, you wish to enter the dark unknown.

MetalMickey
13 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

OP, if you deleted this sort of shite from metalmickey's post count, he'd only be on 7 posts...

Come on. 

We both know it wouldn’t be that high. 

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

Come on. 

We both know it wouldn’t be that high. 

I didn't want to hurt your feelings...

MetalMickey
5 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I didn't want to hurt your feelings...

acs134.jpg 

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

acs134.jpg 

Lol! How did you find that! Google images search: Skeletor weeping. I love t'interweb...

MetalMickey
4 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Lol! How did you find that! Google images search: Skeletor weeping. I love t'interweb...

It is a selfie

RoninD
32 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Whan asking about a site that is not listed here as a Trusted Dealer, the standard response is "Stick to our Trusted Dealers." This is because it would be next to impossible to have experiences with all of these unknown sites, irregardless of how shitty or professional they look, how ridiculously cheap or prohibitively expensive their prices are. Bottom line, if you order from them and you encounter any problems, the staff here will not help you. Will they scam you? We don't know. You want to be the first one to be scammed? Be our guest because even after our attempts to guide you to the path that is tested, you wish to enter the dark unknown.

Well they didn’t respond to my email about availability so Iwont be proceeding anyway.

mysterio
1 minute ago, RoninD said:

Well they didn’t respond to my email about availability so Iwont be proceeding anyway.

And if they responded to you you would have proceeded? The best scammers reply as quickly and sometimes even faster than the TDs. Because they don't have anything to ship to you anyway, just send you nice pictures and then let you know where to throw away your money never to be seen from again. Then you'll find out they are no longer replying to any more emails. You must have gotten lucky, you contacted an incompetent scammer.

bobandshawn
17 minutes ago, RoninD said:

they didn’t respond to my email about availability so I wont be proceeding anyway.

Holy shit! Still???

narikaa
6 hours ago, JayA said:

Out of interest, do they just take your money and never send the watch? Or do they just send a junk watch?

Whether they spit on it

or go in dry

you've still been ass raped

n'est ce pas

;)

GenTLe
9 hours ago, RoninD said:

Well to me their site looks as legit as Trusty Time (which has to keep moving because their url gets seized). Also theonewatches.ru looks similar. I don't know how you can say that one site looks like a scam site while these others are comparable. 

No, it doesn't.

Starting from the fact that those pictures are all of GEN watch. While at TT and TOW.ru have pics of the real reps.

RoninD
54 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

No, it doesn't.

Starting from the fact that those pictures are all of GEN watch. While at TT and TOW.ru have pics of the real reps.

Trusty time looks dodgy as they come, it’s only because I’ve read that they’re reputable that I’d use them. Their old url is a legal notice that they’re being prosecuted!

black263
1 minute ago, RoninD said:

Trusty time looks dodgy as they come, it’s only because I’ve read that they’re reputable that I’d use them. Their old url is a legal notice that they’re being prosecuted!

Having the website shut down is simply part of the deal when you're an illegal site.  Most of the sites have been hit over the years, and simply move URLs.  Latest link is always in the TD list, which is why I never post a link to a TD website, as it can become out of date in weeks.

RoninD
2 hours ago, black263 said:

Having the website shut down is simply part of the deal when you're an illegal site.  Most of the sites have been hit over the years, and simply move URLs.  Latest link is always in the TD list, which is why I never post a link to a TD website, as it can become out of date in weeks.

I’m asking silix prime about the watch (trusted dealer). They state 7 available but then say to enquire. Fingers crossed!

Tez_uk

I bought a breitling heritage  2 months ago must say the highest quality i have ever seen and superfast delivery and well packaged. Sadly since then tried buying 2 more their payment option is limited mastercard only and it keeps declining UK mastercards... very frustrating. Slow replies when you email customer services. Got a reply 1 week later from Joy... just a sorry. I can assure you it is not a scam site based on my 1 purchase.

Edited by Tez_uk