GingerApple

NEW!!! 904L Noob Subc and Hulk

Herc

Hulk looks very nice 

GingerApple
18 minutes ago, GC said:

If the fit and finish is as good as the SD43 I bought for my brother in law... Noob is dead. 

Errrrrrr, this is Noob!

GC
2 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Errrrrrr, this is Noob!

Then I stand corrected, I was under the impression that only ARF was using the 904. 

If Noob is following in ARF footsteps... then they are not dead yet. 

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, GC said:

Then I stand corrected, I was under the impression that only ARF was using the 904. 

If Noob is following in ARF footsteps... then they are not dead yet. 

Awesome right! ARF v Noob in a fight to the death should really raise the standard!

lliu31

Subbed to this for up dates!

MetalMickey

For a minute there I thought these were $518

:daffy:

shabbaranks21
1 hour ago, Lakdeuz said:

Looks good but man !!! 500Dollars

the prices are going higher and higher for reps

So is the quality :beer3:

stevok2305

All well and good but just how reliable is the SA3135?  

k4jun
41 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

For a minute there I thought these were $518

:daffy:

:lol: they do fucking are !

That's a lot for the old model in a new steel.

MetalMickey
9 minutes ago, stevok2305 said:

All well and good but just how reliable is the SA3135?  

My SA135 is still working after 24 hours :)

2 minutes ago, k4jun said:

:lol: they do fucking are !

That's a lot for the old model in a new steel.

The steel looks the same to me... But the bezel numbers look better 

k4jun
5 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

My SA135 is still working after 24 hours :)

The steel looks the same to me... But the bezel numbers look better 

Yeah, the bezel paint may be better. I've heard that latest batch v7 had improvement in the paint.

marqtz

Crystal height looks the same as #7

Lakdeuz
4 hours ago, shabbaranks21 said:

So is the quality :beer3:

Sure mate. 

But at this price you get real Swiss watches or high quality seikos which will last you a lifetime, have great history and no pubes inside :baghead:

windyzz

The price is redicilous. You rather save up a little bit more and get a second hand genuine  longiness, Tudor, mido, Oris.

the quality of the reps these days are very good, but ultimately it’s still Chinese made and a knock off. And how long do these thing last maybe 5 years tops. 

Side note I purchased a Swiss made Bulova with real genuine ETA 7750 or sellita sw500 chronograph for 260usd. Why would anyone spend a Chinese watch with unknown reliability for double the price..... bizzare 

Edited by windyzz

jking92
9 minutes ago, windyzz said:

The price is redicilous. You rather save up a little bit more and get a second hand genuine  longiness, Tudor, mido, Oris.

the quality of the reps these days are very good, but ultimately it’s still Chinese made and a knock off. And how long do these thing last maybe 5 years tops. 

Side note I purchased a Swiss made Bulova with real genuine ETA 7750 or sellita sw500 chronograph for 260usd. Why would anyone spend a Chinese watch with unknown reliability for double the price..... bizzare 

Well because it would appear that this is a replica watch forum. Rediculous isn't it. 

Joyjoyk

Looks great overall... something about the lugs though... looks rather thick

Cleebeauregard

...and here we go! Again.

I think the insert is improved, particularly the LN, but I’m not sure the 904 steel is worth the high premium on a sub rep. One of the highly debatable  “advantages” of 904 steel is that it supposedly has greater luster and is easier to polish to a durable high shine. On the Daytona or Datejust, with their greater percentage of polished surfaces, this MAY be a worthwhile upgrade, but on a watch/bracelet that has a fairly coarse brushed finish on about 90% of its surface, I’m not sure there’s any real gain. But opinions abound, and undoubtedly a great many will drink the 904 Kool-aid. After all, it is redelicious.

Edited by Cleebeauregard
Duplicate word

windyzz
4 hours ago, jking92 said:

Well because it would appear that this is a replica watch forum. Rediculous isn't it. 

Yup still think it is! I know it's a rep forum, but when a rep price is getting closer to gen..... just my opinion :)

Dr_Rolex

I will wait till it’s availaible from our TD’s 

fatarms
4 hours ago, windyzz said:

That comes down to about $8.33 a month.  I'm good with that.

jpohl402
5 hours ago, Lakdeuz said:

Sure mate. 

But at this price you get real Swiss watches or high quality seikos which will last you a lifetime, have great history and no pubes inside :baghead:

I absolutely love that icon, esp after a statement like you made!! Hahaha, definitely made me lol!

Anyway I respect your opinion, but I’d rather have a rep and I enjoy the advancements that have occurred as of late!

4 hours ago, jking92 said:

Lol - well said!!

jpohl402
29 minutes ago, windyzz said:

Yup still think it is! I know it's a rep forum, but when a rep price is getting closer to gen..... just my opinion :)

Right, but a Gen Seiko or Lum-Tec for instance, is in a whole different league than a Gen Rolex, which is the watch in question and what’s being discussed here...

So, to clarify, the Rep Rolex prices, even at $500, are still NOT close to their Gen counterpart prices...

I believe apples and oranges should be compared with other types of apples and oranges, but of course separately/in their respective family categories and never mixed... ;)

windyzz
41 minutes ago, jpohl402 said:

Right, but a Gen Seiko or Lum-Tec for instance, is in a whole different league than a Gen Rolex, which is the watch in question and what’s being discussed here...

So, to clarify, the Rep Rolex prices, even at $500, are still NOT close to their Gen counterpart prices...

I believe apples and oranges should be compared with other types of apples and oranges, but of course separately/in their respective family categories and never mixed... ;)

I understand your point of view, but just to throw it out that you can get a brand new Genuine swiss watch brand like Oris, Longines, Ball, Mido, Hamilton, Frederique constant at around 500-800USD for an automatic. And I believed these watches is WAY better in term of quality and long-term investment. 

https://www.jomashop.com/frederique-constant-watch-303sn5b6.html

https://www.jomashop.com/oris-watch-01-733-7713-4031mb.html

https://www.jomashop.com/ball-watch-nm3080d-sj-gy.html

You probably can find something around $1000 mark for Second-hand genuine Tudor, Tag Heuer, Breitling etc..

Mattcrx

Let’s see what the hulk bezel colour is like.... still does not look like they have cracked the correct colour.... can’t eait to see some Qc pics 

simocyy39
Yeah, the bezel paint may be better. I've heard that latest batch v7 had improvement in the paint.

Well, I got my hands on a latest batch v7 I ordered in November 2017 for my girlfriends’ brother and yes, compared to my v7 ordered in January 2017, bezel paint is better. But in the dark it still completely disappear. Still too far from the Gen, in my opinion.

For my v7 I did the DIY paint mod with Sharpie and I’m quite happy about it, did it two weeks ago and still shining.

About those “v8” pics I have to say it’s similar to updated-v7 bezel, but I’d be happy to be disproved.

the price is pretty high, but if I hadn’t purchased my v7 last year, probably I’d jumped on it. Yes price is a turn-off but maybe it’s for initial hype about the latest noob sub: let’s see the price trend in next months :)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk