Sign in to follow this  
pro_hunter

is it a good PAM ?

greg_r

Hmm 177J is a tad confusing as the follow-up from the maker of the 177L is the 177M (the Cartel announced it recently).

From the photos it looks good, but I honestly don't know on this one, sorry.

greg_r

Having looked into this further, it's not in the same league. For a start, it's not superlumed. It looks to have come from the same maker as the recent 111J (not the people who produced the 177L) I'd hold out for the 177M if I were you

greg_r

Cool - didn't realise they were already taking orders. Thanks GC.

It's about time that maker started with some 47mm models....

pro_hunter

hello GC and greg ,

you guys mean 177M is better than the 177J and same as the 177L ?:)

is Perfect Clones a trusted dealer?

Edited by pro_hunter

greg_r

Yup basically. The 177m is from the same maker as the 177l and should be similar quality. The 177J is from another factory and isn't quite the same quality.

pro_hunter
Yup basically. The 177m is from the same maker as the 177l and should be similar quality. The 177J is from another factory and isn't quite the same quality.

thanks greg, do you know is Perfect Clones a trusted dealer?

greg_r

Yup - they're not a forum dealer here, but they've been on our trusted list since the beginning. I've bought from him myself.

Make sure you use the right address though as there are several ripoff merchants out there pretending to be him. Current URL is always on our Trusted List but here you go:

http://www.1-pc8838.com/

gtwc
no need to hold out... dumdadadum...GC to the rescue... link: http://www.1-pc8838.com/0pn177m02-177m-til...ume-p-9967.html

Drat & double drat again.

My 177L is in transit & I'd already been led to believe that it was the dogs bollocks.............

For my next one I think I'll wait until they get to a 177X mk III and get everything just right...............

pro_hunter

thank your kindly help greg

greg_r
no need to hold out... dumdadadum...GC to the rescue... link: http://www.1-pc8838.com/0pn177m02-177m-til...ume-p-9967.html

My 177L is in transit & I'd already been led to believe that it was the dogs bollocks.............

For my next one I think I'll wait until they get to a 177X mk III and get everything just right...............

I'd be VERY surprised if the 177m is any better. I believe that the thinking was simply that the 177L had sold out at the factory, so they figured rather than produce more of those, they'd have a go at the later model instead. You and I are perfectly good with our 177Ls :)

GC

Mate... all is good. The 177M & 177L are the exact same except for the case back model letter. Also the M version is xxx/800 where the L version is xxx/500...

I too have a L en'route... it is the DOG's Bollocks!