RoninD

http://www.silix-prime.org - still active?

BlackjackWQ
12 minutes ago, RoninD said:

Do they hold stock? Their website said 7 available of the model I want but no other dealer has it. 

Christ mate, I don't think this hobby is for you.

As for silix as a TD, michelle is excellent. Every time I've received a good watch, QC pictures timely and despite having an issue with one watch it was resolved quickly.

Great customer service, but I suppose if you're not a great customer you won't notice that ;)

manodeoro

Christ mate, I don't think this hobby is for you.

As for silix as a TD, michelle is excellent. Every time I've received a good watch, QC pictures timely and despite having an issue with one watch it was resolved quickly.

Great customer service, but I suppose if you're not a great customer you won't notice that

He's probably new at this game ... Well ... I hope so
About Michelle I can't do less than confirm excellence ... 3 watches on their way from Silix to my wrist at the moment

sent from my Moto G5 Plus using Tapatalk

KarmaToBurn

There's a good chance that the model you're looking for is no longer made/sold out. You best bet may be to try and catch one on M2M one day. I don't think it was a very popular model though so it may take a while. I remember a few dealers blowing them out for cheap a few years ago to get rid of stock so someone might have one sitting unused in their box.

RoninD
3 hours ago, KarmaToBurn said:

There's a good chance that the model you're looking for is no longer made/sold out. You best bet may be to try and catch one on M2M one day. I don't think it was a very popular model though so it may take a while. I remember a few dealers blowing them out for cheap a few years ago to get rid of stock so someone might have one sitting unused in their box.

I like the swirl because I'm working on a mechanical iris design for an app and it reminds me of the bond bullet chamber swirl. Interestingly, I just noticed that the swirl that intersects with the date window is more noticeably disjointed than on the authentic model. Still, if it looks as flash as a real Omega I'll buy. 

manodeoro

I like the swirl because I'm working on a mechanical iris design for an app and it reminds me of the bond bullet chamber swirl. Interestingly, I just noticed that the swirl that intersects with the date window is more noticeably disjointed than on the authentic model. Still, if it looks as flash as a real Omega I'll buy. 

There are some cheap ones on DHGate ... search for "2226.80"

PM the sellers for real pics so you can check the quality ... many crap watches but sometimes you can find some pearls there

Open my favorite app! Don't wait to get more surprises:https://m.dhgate.com/product/ee-shipping-wholesale-mens-authentic-james/251917789.html?invitorid=eyyyum5a

Open my favorite app! Don't wait to get more surprises:https://m.dhgate.com/product/luxury-men-professional-blue-james-bond-007/407597964.html?invitorid=eyyyum5a

BTW ... Michelle just emailed me to confirm OMES036 is out of stock.

So you must try the DHGate way or the M2M way.

RoninD
3 hours ago, manodeoro said:

There are some cheap ones on DHGate ... search for "2226.80"

PM the sellers for real pics so you can check the quality ... many crap watches but sometimes you can find some pearls there

Open my favorite app! Don't wait to get more surprises:https://m.dhgate.com/product/ee-shipping-wholesale-mens-authentic-james/251917789.html?invitorid=eyyyum5a

Open my favorite app! Don't wait to get more surprises:https://m.dhgate.com/product/luxury-men-professional-blue-james-bond-007/407597964.html?invitorid=eyyyum5a

BTW ... Michelle just emailed me to confirm OMES036 is out of stock.

So you must try the DHGate way or the M2M way.

Thanks mate

RoninD

Actually those aren’t clones or replicas, more knockoffs with branding removed and broken swirl pattern. I really want a clone :(*

manodeoro
Actually those aren’t clones or replicas, more knockoffs with branding removed and broken swirl pattern. I really want a clone :(*
They don't show branding on the site but ask for the real pics and they'll show you the brandings and all details.
And that is all you can find now except trying the M2M way.

BTW ... if you want a perfect clone, AAA+ ... buy a Gen on grey market

RoninD
1 hour ago, manodeoro said:

They don't show branding on the site but ask for the real pics and they'll show you the brandings and all details.
And that is all you can find now except trying the M2M way.

BTW ... if you want a perfect clone, AAA+ ... buy a Gen on grey market emoji39.png

oh I see, decoy pictures. Thanks for the info. 

erasmus

I have asked to them if they sell only dials and backcase?

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

manodeoro
I have asked to them if they sell only dials and backcase?

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Never seen any DHGate seller selling spare parts ...