GingerApple

Latest arrival - ARF DSSD d-blue

CoffeeandCard

I've got the Noob V7 and absolutely adore it - have tried on a friends gen (yep I've seen the box and papers and know he was on the list for years for it) and the difference is so minimal it's insane.

GingerApple

This watch is so good, it even looks great mid-poo.

1235f8g.jpg

Mr_B
Just now, GingerBubba said:

This watch is so good, it even looks great mid-poo.

1235f8g.jpg

:lmao:

DavidAMcC

That is a beast of a watch. Based on the photos you have here, the finishing looks to be to a very high standard. And it's 904 too. Stop the bus already!

I still hanker after the BP 50 Fathoms, but this is a game changer.

Mr_B

I don't see a massive difference to my noob v6 

20180129_102136.jpg

GingerApple

That looks lovely too. Unfortunately I'm fairly new to reps and have never had a Noob so I'll have to leave comparisons to others.

GingerApple

I'm really feeling the love for this ARF. I tried my hardest not to wear it today, so as not to make my other watches jealous, but it's such a great looker!

x5a9fb.jpg

2s6plxv.jpg

nzq0ro.jpg

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

I'm really feeling the love for this ARF. I tried my hardest not to wear it today, so as not to make my other watches jealous, but it's such a great looker!

2s6plxv.jpg

I have to agree ... It does make you hand looked much better.

Chiquita Fanjita
22 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

I've worn it all day today and I'm loving it so far. Although it's chunky, I don't actually find it to be uncomfortable or top heavy as others have said; it's a cracking fucking watch in my view! Go and buy it people! I've not been able to take any photos though, sorry, as I've actually had to do some work today! It has given my (admittedly thick) shirt cuff a bit of a battering though. Top watch.

10mvbqu.jpg

BMW 5 Series in the background? 

Have you had the bracelet off to see if its marked Stainless or Stanless Steel?  Love to see a comparison between the ARF and the Noob version.

GingerApple
19 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

BMW 5 Series in the background? 

Have you had the bracelet off to see if its marked Stainless or Stanless Steel?  Love to see a comparison between the ARF and the Noob version.

Sharp eyes; not just APs you're an expert on! 

I DID take the bracelet off to check, lol. Well, I was taking it off to do a baby oil bath anyway, but the Stanless thing was on my mind as I was doing it. I'm happy to confirm that it is more a case of 'stan less' than Stanless as they have indeed corrected that ever-so-slightly-glaring error.

Chiquita Fanjita
37 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Sharp eyes; not just APs you're an expert on! 

I DID take the bracelet off to check, lol. Well, I was taking it off to do a baby oil bath anyway, but the Stanless thing was on my mind as I was doing it. I'm happy to confirm that it is more a case of 'stan less' than Stanless as they have indeed corrected that ever-so-slightly-glaring error.

Only cos I've got one myself, albeit with black leather and not beige ;) 

Good to know that they have fixed that.  Although most will never see it unless the bracelet if off, it would still upset my karma knowing it could be wrong.

dc2_bb6_cu2

The blue does look brighter than the Noob, but isnt Noob also darker than Gen? I thought ARF stood in between Noob and Gen in brightness.. not sure tho

GingerApple
53 minutes ago, dc2_bb6_cu2 said:

The blue does look brighter than the Noob, but isnt Noob also darker than Gen? I thought ARF stood in between Noob and Gen in brightness.. not sure tho

These are Gen watches according to the Instagrammer that posted the photo below and indeed, experienced experts on this site. That looks pretty damn similar to my ARF if you ask me.... The lighting in the two photos is obviously radically different, but in terms of where the gradient towards darkness really kicks in, it looks in a similar place to me.

9sh16t.jpg