peppercorn

Perfect Clones? Does anyone have experience with them?

peppercorn

Hello. All!

New member here. I came across this website looking for a sub mariner clone of high quality. I found a listing for 'perfect clones'  in the stickies and have sunsequently found some very negative reviews about them. I'm wondering if anyone here can vouch for them?

Glaude

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

It's not like they have a full feedback section with almost only postive things... 

Seriously you're going to get hellfire release on you for this question, if you've indeed did some reading, you've not read very well

blehbleh215

I vouch for Joshua (perfect clone) professional services. He acts quick and responds email in a timely manner.

Regarding the negative feedbacks, they are all personal perspectives...I would doubt if there is a section only positive feedbacks...

RepGuy
1 hour ago, peppercorn said:

Hello. All!

New member here. I came across this website looking for a sub mariner clone of high quality. I found a listing for 'perfect clones'  in the stickies and have sunsequently found some very negative reviews about them. I'm wondering if anyone here can vouch for them?

Being a new member doesn't excuse you from being a lazy ass and not reading anything. 

"Hey guys, I'm new, so do all the work for me. Reading is hard"

peppercorn

Ok, excellent.  Thanks for the quick replys guys.  I'm new here and, honestly, have not done enough reading/research.  

Thanks for not flaming me!!

peppercorn
17 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Being a new member doesn't excuse you from being a lazy ass and not reading anything. 

"Hey guys, I'm new, so do all the work for me. Reading is hard"

Lol!

No doubt about that! 

I never want to be one of 'those guys'.  Too late...

RUSH2112

This thread is a model of efficiency.  Point quickly made.

GT86

Yes I do. You have nothing to worry about. In Josh's hands you'll be safe and happy.

RepGuy

Good recovery OP. Welcome to the forum. 

Glaude

Op, ask @Thommo82 he has a cream for what just happened to you ;) 

peppercorn
49 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Good recovery OP. Welcome to the forum. 

Thank you, RepGuy, much appreciated.  

peppercorn
50 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Op, ask @Thommo82 he has a cream for what just happened to you ;) 

Ok, will do, but, I won't inquire as to his reputation :)

NDJ

I can vouch for Joshua. I've bought quite a few watches from him and he's professional and reliable. On the 2 occasions where there have been QC issues (these are replica watches after all) he has been very helpful in resolving them to my complete satisfaction.

r0b9502

Perfect Clones is reliable. He will ship the first available watch per your order to you. And he is quick

*note* if you are finicky, want another of same model, due to your perceived *big* defect, eh, he might not be so accomodative

peppercorn
I can vouch for Joshua. I've bought quite a few watches from him and he's professional and reliable. On the 2 occasions where there have been QC issues (these are replica watches after all) he has been very helpful in resolving them to my complete satisfaction.

Thank you, NDJ, I appreciate the first hand experience voucher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peppercorn
Perfect Clones is reliable. He will ship the first available watch per your order to you. And he is quick
*note* if you are finicky, want another of same model, due to your perceived *big* defect, eh, he might not be so accomodative

rob9502,
Thank you, Good to know about order time.

As I've read and searched around here tonight I e corn to understand that 'NOOB' produced watches are considered to be of above average quality.
It just so happens that it is one of his 'NOOBS' that that I am interested in.

r0b9502

Noob is above average, for sure. But their quality varies piece by piece though. They are not Rolex, with their quality control.

You just have to accept that these are of general quality equal to their price differential.

If at all you are interested in timekeeping accuracy, keep out of this game.

If you are interested in external appearances only, you will get sorta a good deal

peppercorn
Noob is above average, for sure. But their quality varies piece by piece though. They are not Rolex, with their quality control.
You just have to accept that these are of general quality equal to their price differential.
If at all you are interested in timekeeping accuracy, keep out of this game.
If you are interested in external appearances only, you will get sorta a good deal

It's interesting that you mentioned 'time keeping accuracy' , something that I do appreciate, as he supplies photos with each piece, one of which shows the watch on a time grapher.
At any rate, seeing the -1 spd and amplitude of 320 gave me hope.

Are these clone movements something that can be tweeked to make acceptable timekeeping?
Are they a worthy starting point?

black263

Timegrapher pics aren't worth the pixels they use up.  Toro doesn't send them as a matter of policy, and I agree with him.  I've never had a watch, gen or rep, that performs on the wrist the same way that's shown on a timegrapher.  Worst case is one that needs a repair as it's losing 30 minutes a day on the wrist.  Face up on the timegrapher, the error is only 5 seconds, but as soon as I wear it, it goes to shit.  And there is evidence that some dealers are posting fake timegrapher pictures (always by mistake of course).  

Where a timegrapher IS useful is in real-world regulating.  I wore my last rep for a couple of days in my normal useage and found it was running 20 seconds a day fast.  On the timegrapher, face down with the back off, so I could get at it,  it was showing 10 seconds a day slow.  So I adjusted it to 30 seconds a day slow (removing the real world error), and it's now within 0 and 5 secs a day fast. (it gains a few seconds while it's worn, and loses while it's on the bedside table.  

Joni

If you read the threads you might turn to BK (Trusted dealer) if your looking for a top quality Rolex rep.

Read properly about the different factories aswell so you get the quality you want because its important that you be specific with What you want when you order and if the TD isnt good in english even more important and when you get the pics before confirming the buy then check the pics properly so it looks the way you want it because when the watched has reached you the more difficult it would be to correct the issue

sincerly

Joni

peppercorn

All good points above, and, very much appreciated.
Thanks, guys.

PCJ

I ordered a watch through PC that was apparently available, and after the money was accepted it turned out it was no longer available. 

Joshua offered me a choice of another watch, or a refund. The refund was in my account within a couple of days

Bigstink
13 hours ago, Joni said:

If you read the threads you might turn to BK (Trusted dealer) if your looking for a top quality Rolex rep.

Read properly about the different factories aswell so you get the quality you want because its important that you be specific with What you want when you order and if the TD isnt good in english even more important and when you get the pics before confirming the buy then check the pics properly so it looks the way you want it because when the watched has reached you the more difficult it would be to correct the issue

sincerly

Joni

I tried looking.. but couldn' find where the read up is on the factories.. could you point me in the right direction.. thank you

Joni

I read them long ago and was actually searching after them aswell and cant find them/it

So I cant link you further, however ARF factory is considerd the best, then you have factories like Noob, JF, BP etc. Some TDs use there own names But in general these are the names. But you still have to read the intro threads aswell as other members posted topics/reviews so that you will get a better understanding, because some members even order different parts from different factories. Like i read that one considerd the noob dial better than the JF But bracelet was better than the Noob aswell as some even put some gen parts to there reps etc, so start reading and after some time hopefully you will have a bigger understanding about the rep world.

But in general the ARF is the top , even have with 904L steel , and if you want to add more detailed things which might be missing in compare with gen then there are TDs that can be able to fix it, obviously such rep will be more costly. 

Hope the info helped a bit

Enjoy the reading:-)

peppercorn

Joni,
You provide great information and insight along with others in this great forum. Much appreciated.

Do you know of a link to ARF?

I looked in trusted dealers...;)