Sign in to follow this  
Takken

Normal shipping-time from China...EMS

Takken

I'm just curious if 14 days is normal, would not be a great loss anyway. Just wondering if perhaps this is normal and I'm spoiled with faster shipping from other countries on mother earth.

327604-Skjermbild.jpeg

Best regards

Member X

Not sure why it's gone through Beijing twice! :thepianohasbeendrinking:

Hang in there, though, two weeks isn't long in EMS world lol

Ska

It happens I'm afraid. More often in China than other countries but it's not as rare as you'd think.

I reshipped something from here in the UK to Germany for another member a couple of weeks ago using Royal Mail's premium tracked courier service. (Usually one of the best in Europe) and for some reason they sent it via Austria where it languished for 4 days before being sent back into Germany. :woo:

Sucks but that's the way of it. The next one you order will probably be at your doorstep 3 days after its shipped. :D

jrodshibuya

I've had items shipped to Japan and New Zealand via EMS, and they tend to take 4-7 days. I guess it can be quite variable.

mulder

4 days from China to Australia including the weekend.

greg_r

It happens. I've had items from China in 4 days. I've also had them take a month... B)

KeNnY

btw there was an holiday in china again, from 4th to 12th April B)

boneyjr

In my experience, there is absolutely no way of quantifying delivery times from Asia... it is like throwing darts at a board... where it lands is a best guess

jdoe
In my experience, there is absolutely no way of quantifying delivery times from Asia... it is like throwing darts at a board... where it lands is a best guess

Sounds like you need to spend some more time at the pub. However, what you describe also happens to me when I've spent too much time at the pub.