jray0108

Puretime repair

jray0108

I purchased a GMT Master II BLNR from Puretime for my first replica (link below). I thought I found them as a TD on here but maybe I'm wrong as I no longer see them listed. The watch looked good and worked well. My only gripe would be the font on the dial seemed to be silver when I believe its white on the gen and a little thinner than gen as well. Other than that the watch looked great. I had it for a few months and it stopped working. I was disappointed but thought it was just a quality control issue and went through the painstaking process of sending it back to be repaired. Maybe because it was around Christmas but it took 45 days to get it back after I shipped it. I was willing to understand this one time but after having the watch back for just a couple of weeks it has again stopped working. Looked down and noticed it had stopped, and even though I had it on figured it just needed to be wound. Wound 10-20 and nothing. Then noticed the crown positions were off. Instead of 3 positions it was only moving to two. In the last position it was doing a combination of moving the hour hand in one direction and the minute and hour hand in the other. Previously the second position would operate the hour hand in both directions and the third position would operate hour and minute in both directions. I've emailed Puretime repair again but I don't want to go through this process again. I'm asking them to send a new watch and I will return this defective one upon receipt. Anyone ever have an issue like this? Help a new guy  out...

https://puretime05.com/gmt-master-ii-116710-blnr-black-blue-ceramic-1-1-noob-best-edition-a3187-correct-hand-stack.html

Glaude

Well, maybe the new guy should take care of where he post if he wants help ... seriously how did you end up in the Aristocracy section for that ?

45 days for sending, repairing and return and you find that long (at Christmas to add !!) ???
You should read the experience of other members or even for gen... you can wait up to 3 months at Breitling for a watch repair !

I don't know if you'll manage to get a new watch before returning this once or even if you'll get a new one and not just a repair, but Puretime is a TD on RWI (and Repgeek if I recall correctly) so you'll not be going to have some help with him over here.
Check the exile forum from RWI (go to RWI there's a link to the forum in the temporary page)