Herc

GLS holding my parcel

splke

fuck me what total bollox the guy needs a visit  :johng:

Wriggles

Done a runner with your watch I suspect. I had a feeling this was all a little suspect....

GingerApple

Holy cow, maybe I'm naive, but I wasn't expecting that!

Note to self - never use Johnny Depp/Deep/whatever the hell he's called!

MetalMickey

He’s been no saled next door... and a friend has posted some Italian emails and a photo of a watch on a conveyor belt that supposedly shows it ‘blocked’ whatever that is supposed to mean...

Glaude
2 hours ago, metalmickey said:

He’s been no saled next door... and a friend has posted some Italian emails and a photo of a watch on a conveyor belt that supposedly shows it ‘blocked’ whatever that is supposed to mean...

I don't understand the thread next door. (https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-general-discussion/6566091-gls-postal-service)

Who's the person no saled because it seems that the no sales account has only been created to respond to this issue, and that the normal Johnny Depp account is still fine.

This story is very strange and the modder doesn't seem very concerned about all of that.

MetalMickey
20 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I don't understand the thread next door. (https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-general-discussion/6566091-gls-postal-service)

Who's the person no saled because it seems that the no sales account has only been created to respond to this issue, and that the normal Johnny Depp account is still fine.

This story is very strange and the modder doesn't seem very concerned about all of that.

The whole thing smells very strongly of Bullshit doesn’t it. I hope OP gets a resolution soon. 

Glaude
6 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

The whole thing smells very strongly of Bullshit doesn’t it. I hope OP gets a resolution soon. 

Yup !

The new account posting in Italian (speaking everywhere in English fine but then in Italian to be clearer (nothing is really clearer in his message and he's just saying what OP has been saying before) ; the whole friend posting image in his name (nothing really to see in his images).
This will probably not end up very well for someone, hope this someone isn't poor OP.

tripdog123

Has JD actually been contacted by GLS, or is he just assuming that because there's been no movement since the 16/01 that it has been 'seized' ?

I would phone GLS/Parcel Force, give them the tracking number and ask them where my parcel is that hasn't moved in over a month - there's no need to mention seized packages - just ask why it hasn't been delivered when it left the GLS facility on the 16/01.

Glaude
14 minutes ago, tripdog123 said:

Has JD actually been contacted by GLS, or is he just assuming that because there's been no movement since the 16/01 that it has been 'seized' ?

I would phone GLS/Parcel Force, give them the tracking number and ask them where my parcel is that hasn't moved in over a month - there's no need to mention seized packages - just ask why it hasn't been delivered when it left the GLS facility on the 16/01.

According to his declaration, he phoned them, he has been to the GLS office in his town... but there are some contradictions at each of his intervention with OP

MetalMickey

For the benefit of Johnny Depp's fanclub here at RWG, his "friend" posted some screenshots of emails and a suposed picture of the parcel "blocked in customs" (as if customs send a fucking photo like when you get a speeding ticket...)

@Herc Right, the photos posted by Johnny Depp's "friend" say:

1.  il partner o chiedi una descrizione dettagliata dell imballaggio e del contenuto in quanto non locallizato  means 
 the partner or ask for a detailed description of the packaging and the content as it is not located
2. Tracking details (with your address on - can a mod edit this?) showing the same info as you obtained
3. appears to be a blank email
4. pacchettino in GLS busta allego foto means packet in GLS envelope I attach photos
5. Another blank email

Now, I am not Sherlock Holmes but I suggest that this is whats happend:

- Johnny Depp contacted GLS to let them know the package is missing
- They said they can't locate it so asked for a detailed description of the packaging and content so they can look for it (image 1)
- Johnny Depp told them what it looked like and sent photos

This whole 'customs' thing is bullshine - there is no mention whatsoever of customs in those emails. They just want to know what the package looks like in case the address label has been detached. That is exactly what they do when it is missing.

That photo doesn't show a packet "blocked in customs" it shows a package on a conveyor belt in some kind of warehouse.

If customs had it they would contact YOU the importer, not the exporter for evidence of its value, but CUSTOMS DO NOT HAVE IT.

Johnny Depp, and his two alter egos on this thread need to come clean. 

Either
a) Johnny Depp is incapable of making an insurance claim
b) He has made an insurance claim, using your receipt as evidence and he has pocketed the money

I also note that the weight on the label you posted a photo of is 0.2kg and in the tracking JD sends it is 0.3kg so that label and that package may not even match. Again, I am not saying that Johnny Depp has pocketed your watch, and sold it as parts on eBay then sent a package via GLS with the address written wrong so it goes missing, but it is looking increasingly likely that he has taken advantage of the situation, made an insurance claim and then spun you a load of bullshine about customs having opened the packet so you write it off as a bad loss...

MetalMickey

... and now another victim has come forward in the RWI thread to say he got scammed for a movement service that never happened and got a rep crystal. after paying for gen  Another had the "SSTEEL Special" rep/gen dial swap, and got their watch back in bits. 

:popcorn: 

Glaude
13 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

... and now another victim has come forward in the RWI thread to say he got scammed for a movement service that never happened and got a rep crystal. after paying for gen  Another had the "SSTEEL Special" rep/gen dial swap, and got their watch back in bits. 

:popcorn: 

I'm always cautious with people adding oil to fire, they sometimes just like to watch the world burn, but things are starting to add up, and the socks accounts are really strange !

MetalMickey
11 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I'm always cautious with people adding oil to fire, they sometimes just like to watch the world burn, but things are starting to add up, and the socks accounts are really strange !

Oh, I admit that I can shit stir with the best of them, but there's something juicy in this, for sure... Especially as the "real" JD account was on RWI earlier, as well as his no-saled account and his "friend" who has chosen today to create a thread about how great a job Mr. Depp did with his watch build....

Glaude
19 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

Oh, I admit that I can shit stir with the best of them, but there's something juicy in this, for sure... Especially as the "real" JD account was on RWI earlier, as well as his no-saled account and his "friend" who has chosen today to create a thread about how great a job Mr. Depp did with his watch build....

I think he mixed up his sock account and wasn't supposed to post with it (the post in Italian), this seems to be an old sock, inscription is dated back in 2014, he probably panicked and posted via crapatalk without checking the logged account !
He is live on RWI right now according to his profile and was online a couple hours ago when OP and you were posting in the thread.

Mods have to step in this Mark & Spencer sock mess !

MetalMickey
5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I think he mixed up his sock account and wasn't supposed to post with it (the post in Italian), this seems to be an old sock, inscription is dated back in 2014, he probably panicked and posted via crapatalk without checking the logged account !
He is live on RWI right now according to his profile and was online a couple hours ago when OP and you were posting in the thread.

Mods have to step in this Mark & Spencer sock mess !

I've decided he is a full on scammer and am on an @pickledbeetroot / @SSTEEL quest to out him :D 

Glaude
3 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

I've decided he is a full on scammer and am on an @pickledbeetroot / @SSTEEL quest to out him :D 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "dis gonna be good gif"

Dis gonna be gud !

BadPickle
7 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

Jus like the good ol’ days :D 

all sounds like a scam to me, is there a pic of the box/label just before jd posted it?  Just to verify the address label etc. 

If I had to guess what’s happened, I’d say JD had fucked up the mod and now needs to get rid of it via the parcel company, easy really if you’re cunning enough, maybe an insurance claim to boot. Let’s not forget this “modder” has been shipping trinkets here and there for some time now. 

Glaude
6 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Jus like the good ol’ days :D 

all sounds like a scam to me, is there a pic of the box/label just before jd posted it?  Just to verify the address label etc. 

If I had to guess what’s happened, I’d say JD had fucked up the mod and now needs to get rid of it via the parcel company, easy really if you’re cunning enough, maybe an insurance claim to boot. Let’s not forget this “modder” has been shipping trinkets here and there for some time now. 

Yes there are pics of the box/label, but according to metalmickey, weight don't seem to correspond.

I'll be gentler on JD and say he simply doesn't want to handle the shipping problem, he probably sent the watch, watch got lost, he got paid so, not his problem anymore in his mind.

MetalMickey

It makes no odds whether he intentionally shipped a box with the label wrong or not. The fact he has asked for documents linking the senders address to a high value purchase suggests he needs to make an insurance claim, and the fact he has made up a story about customs (which is contradicted by his own ‘proof’!) shows his dishonesty. Whether he took the opportunity when it was presented or whether he created the opportunity and also pocketed Op’s Watch, the guy has proven he is a scammer. 

The watch getting lost and him shrugging his shoulders cos he got paid is one thing. Fabricating a tale about receipts for customs so he can profit further at @Herc‘s expense is quite another. 

I have seen dozens of cases like this. Interestingly, they all start to struggle with speaking English when they get caught out...

Glaude
6 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

It makes no odds whether he intentionally shipped a box with the label wrong or not. The fact he has asked for documents linking the senders address to a high value purchase suggests he needs to make an insurance claim, and the fact he has made up a story about customs (which is contradicted by his own ‘proof’!) shows his dishonesty. Whether he took the opportunity when it was presented or whether he created the opportunity and also pocketed Op’s Watch, the guy has proven he is a scammer. 

The watch getting lost and him shrugging his shoulders cos he got paid is one thing. Fabricating a tale about receipts for customs so he can profit further at @Herc‘s expense is quite another. 

I have seen dozens of cases like this. Interestingly, they all start to struggle with speaking English when they get caught out...

I was just about to point the total incoherence in his statement after re-reading Herc history of their exchanges.
I'm pretty sure he never rang GLS nor go to the office.

He also voluntary ignore the thread (as he just bumped his dial sales, hoping to get it sold before a ban ?)
The other made-up story was by his "friends" about the use of another account for password reason (as this account dates back from 2014 and his not a fresh one)

Herc

Thank thanks guys - I really do appreciate all the back up. I hope Johnny comes forward and admits his mistakes and corrects them!! 

MetalMickey
10 minutes ago, Herc said:

Thank thanks guys - I really do appreciate all the back up. I hope Johnny comes forward and admits his mistakes and corrects them!! 

Let’s nail the scamming fuckstain. :rofl:

Glaude
8 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

Let’s nail the scamming fuckstain. :rofl:

Needed !

He talks a lot, big mouth and all, but doesn't provide any proof for his custom story, any proof of anything in fact... he's avoiding everything that can put him in a bad position.

MetalMickey
Originally posted by Johnny Depp View Post

I have already said and presented invoices. they told me they did not pay ... because the value was not declared at the beginning

and try not to say more bullshit on my account ... if you do not know anything

Herc 
so here, finally is your answer.

Customs dont have it. It went missing. He tried to claim on insurance and because he didnt declare the value, they would not pay out (or maybe they did...) but the parcel is currently lost and you arent getting anything back from him.

Luxuracer
7 minutes ago, greg_r said:

johnnydepp is now no-saled here too unlil this is resolved

0XNZb_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=usa_n