Herc

GLS holding my parcel

Wriggles

JD was a dick from day one, this was always going to happen someday, just shit luck that Herc's the one unlucky enough to have the prick fuck up/steal/lose (delete as appropriate) a very high value rep

trailboss99

Guys even tho I don't really have the time I'm handling this one personally.  I won't have time to say much here so see the thread next door where it happened.  Right now I'm not a happy camper. 

BM284

I've just read though this thread - @Herc I'm really sorry to hear about this predicament - fingers crossed that you get a resolution ASAP - and JD gets fucked off the forums double quick. Well done MM you called bullshit very early on. Good luck OP 

Glaude
38 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Guys even tho I don't really have the time I'm handling this one personally.  I won't have time to say much here so see the thread next door where it happened.  Right now I'm not a happy camper. 

:thumbsup2:

He is really avoiding the custom bullshit every time asked.
He made up a story from which he's unable to get out, he overcharged Herc for the sending and didn't take an insurance.

I don't think this will end well for him, but I do hope Herc will manage to get his watch back !

trailboss99
7 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:thumbsup2:

He is really avoiding the custom bullshit every time asked.
He made up a story from which he's unable to get out, he overcharged Herc for the sending and didn't take an insurance.

I don't think this will end well for him, but I do hope Herc will manage to get his watch back !

He would be well advised that I have already had PMs from folk who have the kind of "friends" in IT that you "no wanna mess with" if you get my drift.  Things are not at that stage quite yet but I'm also not responsible for the actions of others. 

Really, nowt about this makes any sense so far and it had better become clearer real soon. 

Glaude
1 minute ago, trailboss99 said:

He would be well advised that I have already had PMs from folk who have the kind of "friends" in IT that you "no wanna mess with" if you get my drift.  Things are not at that stage quite yet but I'm also not responsible for the actions of others. 

Really, nowt about this makes any sense so far and it had better become clearer real soon. 

Drift got ;) 

I don't think this issue will resolve on itself, Herc can't do anything about it, and JD seems to be takin that way too lightly (the NO SALE will perhaps make him move a bit though).

In the end, banned or not, I really hope GLS will deliver to Herc even after months, this is not about only value, but he seems to have put a lot of effort to have his watch to his liking.

Herc
1 hour ago, trailboss99 said:

Thanks boss I really is appreciated. I owe both forums immensely for the support. 

MetalMickey
10 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

Quite apart from the way English fails him when he gets asked an awkward question, and the changes story when he got caught out, the argumentative belligerent way he deals with people is really getting my goat. 

GingerApple
2 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

Quite apart from the way English fails him when he gets asked an awkward question, and the changes story when he got caught out, the argumentative belligerent way he deals with people is really getting my goat. 

Did someone say goat!!?!  

Glaude
Just now, GingerBubba said:

Did someone say goat!!?!  

Look at my next trick : 

Kakaka @Luxuracer

Luxuracer
6 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Look at my next trick : 

Kakaka @Luxuracer

I got your goat here ... @GingerBubba

giphy-downsized.gif

BadPickle
25 minutes ago, trailboss99 said:

:D TB99 is on the case now... JD better start playing ball 

:popcorn: 

Mr_B

popcorn_gus.gif

Wriggles

Just read the RWI thread, this cunt is out and out scamming. His story is riddled full of more holes than a block of swiss cheese, he pulls the "I no speak English well" horseshit when it suits him and he clearly has been claiming on postal loss while saying it's everything from customs loss to the dog ate my homework.

Whether he ever sent the watch back or kept it we may never know, unless the lost parcel ever makes it back to Herc. Hopefully it does but I'm not very hopeful.

He's also not the brightest, as was apparent from the day he joined. His scamming is pathetic and not very well thought through, but would seem to have been effective at least a couple of times.

He should be driven into a hole he can never crawl out of by Trailie, and also because I just never liked the cut of the prick. Plus I'm Irish and I really don't like to see one of my own fucked over

What an utter lying wankstain

Glaude
8 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

Just read the RWI thread, this cunt is out and out scamming. His story is riddled full of more holes than a block of swiss cheese, he pulls the "I no speak English well" horseshit when it suits him and he clearly has been claiming on postal loss while saying it's everything from customs loss to the dog ate my homework.

Whether he ever sent the watch back or kept it we may never know, unless the lost parcel ever makes it back to Herc. Hopefully it does but I'm not very hopeful.

He's also not the brightest, as was apparent from the day he joined. His scamming is pathetic and not very well thought through, but would seem to have been effective at least a couple of times.

He should be driven into a hole he can never crawl out of by Trailie, and also because I just never liked the cut of the prick. Plus I'm Irish and I really don't like to see one of my own fucked over

What an utter lying wankstain

I wonder how he'll handle things with a pissed-no-time-for-bullshit TB on his ass !

I'm pretty sure he sent the parcel, took the extra money for him and sent regularly, now the parcel is lost, he sent a simple email to enquire about it and nothing else, all the rest is bs and only words from him.
His "proofs" don't say anything !

Well, he'll have a nice warm place waiting for him at RG so I'm not worried about him :D 

GingerApple
5 hours ago, Glaude said:

I wonder how he'll handle things with a pissed-no-time-for-bullshit TB on his ass !

I'm pretty sure he sent the parcel, took the extra money for him and sent regularly, now the parcel is lost, he sent a simple email to enquire about it and nothing else, all the rest is bs and only words from him.
His "proofs" don't say anything !

Well, he'll have a nice warm place waiting for him at RG so I'm not worried about him :D 

That doesn't get poor Herc his money back though. Or do I underestimated the power of TB?

Herc
45 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

That doesn't get poor Herc his money back though. Or do I underestimated the power of TB?

As someone stated he charged me 60euro got postage but didn’t insure it. I believe he needs to man up a pay me what I paid for the watch just back in Oct 2017 

GingerApple
Just now, Herc said:

As someone stated he charged me 60euro got postage but didn’t insure it. I believe he needs to man up a pay me what I paid for the watch just back in Oct 2017 

I'm totally with you, it sounds like a bullshitfest from start to finish. But I just wonder what can be done if he decides to continue operating in cuntmode.

Wriggles

Cunt is still getting Italian "friends" with shit English to vouch for him being a great guy. And more of the bullshit m2m stuff about if it's customs or lost its not his responsibility.

Lying scamming fuckstain

Herc
11 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I'm totally with you, it sounds like a bullshitfest from start to finish. But I just wonder what can be done if he decides to continue operating in cuntmode.

I hope he does the right thing. He can keep the cost of his work and postage which was 180eur - but I want every penny of what I paid for the watch (just under £1400) Can supply him with the thread where I bought it along with PayPal proof.

MetalMickey
2 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

Cunt is still getting Italian "friends" with shit English to vouch for him being a great guy. And more of the bullshit m2m stuff about if it's customs or lost its not his responsibility.

Lying scamming fuckstain

This act is pissing me off now. His ‘friends’ (all of whom seem to share his grasp of English, unusually) aren’t just happening across the page. He is either mobilising the or they are socks. 

Maybe he engineered the situation, maybe he just tried to take advantage of it. If I were OP I would be emailing GLS and finding out if there has been an insurance payout. 

If there hasnt’t, JD hasn’t listened and is a thick cunt, or he fucked up by actually sending it wrong and the money is gone. He is a dick and should never be allowed to work on people’s watches again. 

If there has, he’s pocketed up to 3 grand and is now playing dumb - and deserves whatever is thrown at him. 

Wriggles
5 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

This act is pissing me off now. His ‘friends’ (all of whom seem to share his grasp of English, unusually) aren’t just happening across the page. He is either mobilising the or they are socks. 

Maybe he engineered the situation, maybe he just tried to take advantage of it. If I were OP I would be emailing GLS and finding out if there has been an insurance payout. 

If there hasnt’t, JD hasn’t listened and is a thick cunt, or he fucked up by actually sending it wrong and the money is gone. He is a dick and should never be allowed to work on people’s watches again. 

If there has, he’s pocketed up to 3 grand and is now playing dumb - and deserves whatever is thrown at him. 

That's why I put the word friends in quotes.

I don't know if OP can get that info from GLS. 

Johnny Dick should be banned from every forum and blacklisted everywhere. Someone should also look into what PayPal can do in terms of freezing his account and recuperating some money for the OP but not sure if this can be done.

Either way Trailie should ensure his left is made a misery

MetalMickey
4 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

I don't know if OP can get that info from GLS.

It is possible, but he would have to be a little bit naughty (by technically committing identity theft) so that would be a last resort...

black263

Star wars has the saying"Never annoy a wookie"  What's not generally known is that Wookies have a saying "Never annoy Trailboss"  JD has no idea of the trouble he's in. 

BadPickle
1 hour ago, black263 said:

Star wars has the saying"Never annoy a wookie"  What's not generally known is that Wookies have a saying "Never annoy Trailboss"  JD has no idea of the trouble he's in. 

That may be true, but say JD gets banned?? Then what? Herc is still over a grand down, I doubt any mod next door can reach into JonnyDeep bank account for the refund