Herc

GLS holding my parcel

black263
7 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

That may be true, but say JD gets banned?? Then what? Herc is still over a grand down, I doubt any mod next door can reach into JonnyDeep bank account for the refund 

I wasn't thinking of the ban.  Trailboss seems to have all sorts of ways of bringing down pain and suffering. 

ciidlag

Am curious how can a postal service charge 60e and have no insurance what so ever? My basic postal service here charges me ~10e with tracking and insurance up to 500 without asking any sorts of receipts of the item that has been sent.  

trailboss99
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

That may be true, but say JD gets banned?? Then what? Herc is still over a grand down, I doubt any mod next door can reach into JonnyDeep bank account for the refund 

Stu at this point a ban is the least of his problems . . .

GingerApple
14 minutes ago, ciidlag said:

Am curious how can a postal service charge 60e and have no insurance what so ever? My basic postal service here charges me ~10e with tracking and insurance up to 500 without asking any sorts of receipts of the item that has been sent.  

Hmmmm, I fear you are falling into the trap of believing things that come out of the mouth of Jonny Dick.

zodl

I had trouble with JD one and a half year ago. I decided to act chill and lay low at that time because I really was afraid of the reaction of some well established friends of him - and I was just a lonesome new member ( you can read the story in the thread on RWI). And also this time (I am a well established member on RWI now - 400 posts, no problems ever with others on the boards, 22 positive sale feedbacks) the friends an fans of JD starting haunting me ;)
On the other hand there are many reliable members that are defending JD. And I am convinced they are doing this in full conviction. It could be as always, he is treating some of his customers/friends other than others. I for example have been a guinea pig for his skills as a modder. There have been many reports about something being not so perfect with his services. So we will se what’s happening.
But first of all I wish OP the best and keep my faith in the power of TB :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

BadPickle
2 hours ago, trailboss99 said:

Stu at this point a ban is the least of his problems . . .

I seriously hope you can fix this Col 

BadPickle

AFF5_BBF0-_BB2_E-487_D-_AE37-_F3218_E778

MetalMickey

tenor.gif?itemid=5892980

Herc
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

I seriously hope you can fix this Col 

Me too pal - it seems he has his brigade of friends backing him 

ciidlag
4 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Hmmmm, I fear you are falling into the trap of believing things that come out of the mouth of Jonny Dick.

Not saying that I believe anything what he is saying :D I just find it amazing hes even trying to fool anybody by saying that the shipment did not include any insurance at all. 

Really gutted to read this thread and I hope OP gets somekind of resolution to this mess.. 

MetalMickey
10 minutes ago, ciidlag said:

Not saying that I believe anything what he is saying :D I just find it amazing hes even trying to fool anybody by saying that the shipment did not include any insurance at all. 

Really gutted to read this thread and I hope OP gets somekind of resolution to this mess.. 

What I don't get is after fucking up/doing a scam and keeping the insurance money for himself why he isn't apologising profusely. Instead, he keeps making up excuses, changing his stories and is now sending an army of his friends to attack @Herc as if any of this (other than sending a watch to a non-trusted dealer, and he's not the first to do that!) is his fault.

The guy is either a scammer or a fucking idiot. Either way, he wants kicking out of the hobby for his own protection as well as his victims customers.

Herc
24 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

What I don't get is after fucking up/doing a scam and keeping the insurance money for himself why he isn't apologising profusely. Instead, he keeps making up excuses, changing his stories and is now sending an army of his friends to attack @Herc as if any of this (other than sending a watch to a non-trusted dealer, and he's not the first to do that!) is his fault.

The guy is either a scammer or a fucking idiot. Either way, he wants kicking out of the hobby for his own protection as well as his victims customers.

I mean all I want is my watch back. That’s all ! If he has been a scumbag and claimed for the amount I provided him with the receipt then he can give me what I paid for the watch and take the rest as karma will find it’s way back on him one day!! 

I Want him to answer my questions and @trailboss99 questions but he is avoiding them. 

All his little two bit morons piping up are doing my fuking nut in! 

tripdog123
31 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

I think he's an idiot - he didn't even seem to understand what had happened at the beginning - when the parcel showed no movement fro several weeks, he assumed that it had been opened by Customs, when everybody knows that's virtually impossible - there are not Customs checks within the EU.

MetalMickey
Just now, tripdog123 said:

I think he's an idiot - he didn't even seem to understand what had happened at the beginning - when the parcel showed no movement fro several weeks, he assumed that it had been opened by Customs, when everybody knows that's virtually impossible - there are not Customs checks within the EU.

Well, can't imagine he will have much of an opportunity to fuck up again the way things are going.

I think that he's put an insurance claim in and either had it rejected or pocketed the money. Either way he doesn't intend to pay Herc back and the way he's sent his army of flying monkeys/sock accounts to back him up (even invoking the ghost of the legendary SSTEAL lol) makes me think the "stupid" is all an act...

GingerApple

And then poor old Trippers gets attacked next door by 2fake lol! This thread is very divisive!

tripdog123
3 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

And then poor old Trippers gets attacked next door by 2fake lol! This thread is very divisive!

His first choice was 2fukindumb4u, but he got confused with the spelling.

Glaude
3 hours ago, tripdog123 said:

His first choice was 2fukindumb4u, but he got confused with the spelling.

Damn I was wondering where you're gentle posts were, there you are at it again, nice to read :lol: 
The attack of this individual on you at RWI was absolutely non called for, personal vendetta I guess ?

I think JD as a real login problem on RWI, I also had to change my password today, without any reason at all.

I don't find abnormal or weird that friends or people come in the thread to defend their buddy, everybody does that, but what's annoying is that they try to dismiss the evidence or to turn Herc as an executioner of JD.
You could defend your friend, vouching for him, but admit that there's some shadow part in the story and that maybe a mistake has been made. In fact I think this sort of testimony would serve JD much better than their blind enforcement of the : "He didn't du nuthing wong" !
It's sure that there's a problem with communication in English at some point in this story, but the evidence of Herc is clear, he asks him for insurance, JD responded that the parcel is secured, and in some part of their exchange before he used the word : secure and insured to talk about the same thing, so he can't ignore that he was asked for insurance and he said it was.

There's been some talk about this insurance thing, whether you can or not insure a rep or something illegal, I'll speak for my country (France) and for EU (as rules are more or less uniformised) : you can insure absolutely anything (yes cocaine also) because you do not insure what's inside, you insure the package up to a value, you can insure a pack of sugar up to 500 € if you want, maybe it's a sentimental sugar :D 
You have to state what's inside because the shipping company want to know what they are handling and they'll do their best to exclude from insurance anything that can break easily or that represent a threat, because they don't want to pay anything in the end, they perfectly know how they handle the package.
That's also the reason why you have to provide a corresponding proof of value (not necessarily an invoice but something that they can rely on) to what was mentioned on the manifest of the expedition (or written on the package itself).

And remember that declaring what's inside is depending on the shipping company, some won't even ask, you buy a max 20kg package with a 500 € insurance on it, if it's lost or damage, you'll only have to provide a proof of the value.

The only risk with insuring an illegal object, is that if they found out what it is (cocaine is an easy one) you're mostly likely not to see any money (that and a nice visit for the authority for the cocaine part) and so you paid extra for nothing.

In the end, I think JD panicked when he saw that the package wasn't moving anymore, now he's deep into this mess and with his bad English and logging problem he doesn't really know what to do, and all the drama that this has created will most likely push him to drop the case and run away... to RG :D 

PS : It appears that SSTEEL isn't banned anymore on RWI, bug of the migration ?

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

Damn I was wondering where you're gentle posts were, there you are at it again, nice to read :lol: 

In the end, I think JD panicked when he saw that the package wasn't moving anymore, now he's deep into this mess and with his bad English and logging problem he doesn't really know what to do, and all the drama that this has created will most likely push him to drop the case and run away... to RG :D 

God damn ... This is the best analyzation out of 20 combined pages (RWG & RWI) on this.

giphy.gif

peleon
Damn I was wondering where you're gentle posts were, there you are at it again, nice to read  
The attack of this individual on you at RWI was absolutely non called for, personal vendetta I guess ?
I think JD as a real login problem on RWI, I also had to change my password today, without any reason at all.

I don't find abnormal or weird that friends or people come in the thread to defend their buddy, everybody does that, but what's annoying is that they try to dismiss the evidence or to turn Herc as an executioner of JD.
You could defend your friend, vouching for him, but admit that there's some shadow part in the story and that maybe a mistake has been made. In fact I think this sort of testimony would serve JD much better than their blind enforcement of the : "He didn't du nuthing wong" !
It's sure that there's a problem with communication in English at some point in this story, but the evidence of Herc is clear, he asks him for insurance, JD responded that the parcel is secured, and in some part of their exchange before he used the word : secure and insured to talk about the same thing, so he can't ignore that he was asked for insurance and he said it was.

There's been some talk about this insurance thing, whether you can or not insure a rep or something illegal, I'll speak for my country (France) and for EU (as rules are more or less uniformised) : you can insure absolutely anything (yes cocaine also) because you do not insure what's inside, you insure the package up to a value, you can insure a pack of sugar up to 500 € if you want, maybe it's a sentimental sugar  
You have to state what's inside because the shipping company want to know what they are handling and they'll do their best to exclude from insurance anything that can break easily or that represent a threat, because they don't want to pay anything in the end, they perfectly know how they handle the package.
That's also the reason why you have to provide a corresponding proof of value (not necessarily an invoice but something that they can rely on) to what was mentioned on the manifest of the expedition (or written on the package itself).

And remember that declaring what's inside is depending on the shipping company, some won't even ask, you buy a max 20kg package with a 500 € insurance on it, if it's lost or damage, you'll only have to provide a proof of the value.
The only risk with insuring an illegal object, is that if they found out what it is (cocaine is an easy one) you're mostly likely not to see any money (that and a nice visit for the authority for the cocaine part) and so you paid extra for nothing.
In the end, I think JD panicked when he saw that the package wasn't moving anymore, now he's deep into this mess and with his bad English and logging problem he doesn't really know what to do, and all the drama that this has created will most likely push him to drop the case and run away... to RG  
Thanks for those wise words!

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

GingerApple
8 hours ago, Glaude said:

There's been some talk about this insurance thing, whether you can or not insure a rep or something illegal, I'll speak for my country (France) and for EU (as rules are more or less uniformised) : you can insure absolutely anything (yes cocaine also) because you do not insure what's inside, you insure the package up to a value, you can insure a pack of sugar up to 500 € if you want, maybe it's a sentimental sugar :D 

Yawn, boring.

I fell asleep after the second sentence.

MetalMickey
1 minute ago, GingerBubba said:

Yawn, boring.

Short and sweet is best. Stir the pot. 

Luxuracer
11 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Yawn, boring.

10 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

Short and sweet is best. Stir the pot. 

Give him some credit ... It took @Glaude over a week to put all that together.

lrnz

Why can't the OP try to call GLS and ask where the package is at? I think they would tell him if there are problems, and even if they didn't it is still worth a try in order to fully understand what happened with JD.

black263
56 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Give him some credit ... It took @Glaude over a week to put all that together.

You're lucky he didn't have to do joined up writing.  He'd still be working on it:maggiesuck:

GingerApple
47 minutes ago, black263 said:

You're lucky he didn't have to do joined up writing.  He'd still be working on it:maggiesuck:

:hyenas:

I love how this has become the pick on Glaude thread. Especially as the French bastard isn't here to defend himself.... :rofl: