Herc

GLS holding my parcel

tripdog123
11 hours ago, Glaude said:

Damn I was wondering where you're gentle posts were, there you are at it again, nice to read :lol: 
The attack of this individual on you at RWI was absolutely non called for, personal vendetta I guess ?

In the end, I think JD panicked when he saw that the package wasn't moving anymore, now he's deep into this mess and with his bad English and logging problem he doesn't really know what to do, and all the drama that this has created will most likely push him to drop the case and run away... to RG :D 

PS : It appears that SSTEEL isn't banned anymore on RWI, bug of the migration ?

It's a long story - when he first joined RWI he was very dismissive of reps and the people on the forums - fake watches, fake people etc. Nobody liked him, then he tried everything he could think of to fit in, it didn't work. He's been close to getting banned a couple of times - he annoys most people and seems to have a personal vendetta against Johnny Depp - he does some 'modding' too, and appears to be jealous of Depps success.

I really don't think Depp set out to scam, he just seems incompetent and totally unconscious of the fact he  needs to be a lot more professional in his attitude and handling of these situations considering the money he charges . He barely speaks English and most of his customers don't speak any Italian.

There was an incident with Depp a little while ago, before RWI was hacked, somebody accused him of switching dials on a watch he was working on. Depps' reaction was pretty much the same as in this current situation - he gets upset that people doubt his word, doesn't present any evidence to defend himself and says 'if that's the way you feel about me there's nothing I can say or do'.

The guy who accused him of switching dials is a native Italian speaker, so no language barrier, but Depp definitely has communication problems.

MetalMickey
1 hour ago, tripdog123 said:

I really don't think Depp set out to scam, he just seems incompetent and totally unconscious of the fact he  needs to be a lot more professional in his attitude and handling of these situations considering the money he charges . He barely speaks English and most of his customers don't speak any Italian.

There was an incident with Depp a little while ago, before RWI was hacked, somebody accused him of switching dials on a watch he was working on. Depps' reaction was pretty much the same as in this current situation - he gets upset that people doubt his word, doesn't present any evidence to defend himself and says 'if that's the way you feel about me there's nothing I can say or do'.

The guy who accused him of switching dials is a native Italian speaker, so no language barrier, but Depp definitely has communication problems.

Maybe he never set out to scam but he is so unprofessional, argumentative and downright belligerant with his customers there is no wonder a growing number of people are asking whether the "poor English" is all part of the facade.

The arrogance of not even apologising to his customer for what has happened speaks volumes. I was always dubious about the whole "gen spec brushing" snake oil nonsense, but after this debacle I think anyone who sends a watch to him must be out of their mind.

Glaude
5 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Yawn, boring.

I fell asleep after the second sentence.

That's because your brain has a memory of two sentences only, after that, overload :D 

5 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

Give him some credit ... It took @Glaude over a week to put all that together.

In fact I was working on that since JD got Herc watch ... 

4 hours ago, black263 said:

You're lucky he didn't have to do joined up writing.  He'd still be working on it:maggiesuck:

You've been talking to @McGilli ? Before he left the board we were setting up a joined up review of a watch !

3 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

:hyenas:

I love how this has become the pick on Glaude thread. Especially as the French bastard isn't here to defend himself.... :rofl:

French bastards are never there when it come to defend themselves, usually we call reinforcement !
I'm not to worry about a pick on Glaude thread, at least I'm not a ginger... :lol: 

2 hours ago, tripdog123 said:

It's a long story - when he first joined RWI he was very dismissive of reps and the people on the forums - fake watches, fake people etc. Nobody liked him, then he tried everything he could think of to fit in, it didn't work. He's been close to getting banned a couple of times - he annoys most people and seems to have a personal vendetta against Johnny Depp - he does some 'modding' too, and appears to be jealous of Depps success.

Thanks !

I also don't think he set ou a scam, but he can't manage issues and this is a problem for customers.

Edit : Well he certainly continuing his bullshit and again he is changing the fact in his new message on RWI...

GingerApple
58 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I'm not to worry about a pick on Glaude thread, at least I'm not a ginger... :lol: 

Well, that's just rude!

58 minutes ago, Glaude said:

French bastards are never there when it come to defend themselves, usually we call reinforcement !

Don't worry buddy, in spite of your rudeness, I've got your back. Me and the tunnel rat @iabounty will come to your rescue if needed (when Putin invades).

Glaude
14 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Well, that's just rude!

If I wanted to be rude, I would have created a thread like this : GingerBubba is a total fuckweasel ! ;) 

15 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Don't worry buddy, in spite of your rudeness, I've got your back. Me and the tunnel rat @iabounty will come to your rescue if needed (when Putin invades).

Thanks buddy ! :) 

Herc

His recent reply goes against everything we originally spoke about via email!! I can’t see this panning out at all for me!! 

I’m out a watch worth £1.5k and his little girly feelings are hurt now! Saying this is a witch hunt when in fact the points stated shows his lack of trust and help along the whole process 

Glaude
29 minutes ago, Herc said:

His recent reply goes against everything we originally spoke about via email!! I can’t see this panning out at all for me!! 

I’m out a watch worth £1.5k and his little girly feelings are hurt now! Saying this is a witch hunt when in fact the points stated shows his lack of trust and help along the whole process 

It's a dick move from him to publish your address in his screenshot like that, he could have easily masked them !
I don't understand his way of thinking, in his last post he even circled in black the part where he says that the package is secured.

MetalMickey

He’s coming apart now. Blaming everyone else, sending his army of sock accounts on the attack. I hope @trailboss99 is not having a bad day when he sees what’s going on...

GingerApple

Oh god, what a dick. I really wish my RWI account was active so I could give him some abuse.

Herc

He just went and published my address , email address and now fuking receipts which has my debit card details on ffs!!!

GingerApple
1 minute ago, Herc said:

He just went and published my address , email address and now fuking receipts which has my debit card details on ffs!!!

Yeah, that's what prompted my comment above (I can view as a guest, but can't login/post on RWI). Has a mod sorted it yet?

Herc
1 minute ago, GingerBubba said:

Yeah, that's what prompted my comment above (I can view as a guest, but can't login/post on RWI). Has a mod sorted it yet?

Mod just removed them - absolute bellend this man!! Who would post such private details publicly 

NCRich

A dickhead.

MetalMickey
1 minute ago, NCRich said:

A dickhead.

That’s not fair, I wouldn’t do that :balls:

Glaude

This thing is going in circles.

@Herc you're better off not responding anymore to him until TB return on this because the last few pages have just been a shit storm without any info added to it.

Now he's playing the everybody is dumb except me and my friends.
He'll clearly not agree that he did anything wrong.

Herc

Yes think I’ll refrain from posting again.. I have asked him quite a few times to prove to me that gls requested invoices on the subject that it was being held in customs because they saw what it was.. 

he is still yet to prove that. He kept telling me it was held in customs and it may get confiscate then he can’t do anything.. 

Im  just fed up with it all now 

Edited by Herc

MetalMickey
18 minutes ago, Herc said:

Yes think I’ll refrain from posting again.. I have asked him quite a few times to prove to me that gls requested invoices on the subject that it was being held in customs because they saw what it was.. 

he is still yet to prove that. He kept telling me it was held in customs and it may get confiscate then he can’t do anything.. 

Im  just fed up with it all now 

My advice is to chalk this down to a harsh lesson learned about sending your watch to fucking idiots half way around the world.

Your watch will most likely turn up, and you’re just going to have to hope Johnny D isn’t sitting on a few grand of insurance money while playing dumb to avoid seeing you right. 

An apology would have been nice but the way he has behaved tells you - and everyone else who reads the thread - what kind of a guy he is to deal with. 

We always say, the test of a dealer/modder/whatever is not the good work that they do, but how they handle it when something goes wrong.

Fucking up and blaming the customer is what got SSTEEL booted off the reputable rep fora, and it looks like Johnny Depp is going the same way. 

Wriggles
49 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

Fucking up and blaming the customer is what got SSTEEL booted off the reputable rep fora, and it looks like Johnny Depp is going the same way. 

This is a reputable forum?

Ah fuck

:mousepanic:

JSJ

167 posts. Ffs, are we nearly there yet?

Luxuracer
5 minutes ago, JSJ said:

167 posts. Ffs, are we nearly there yet?

We just started ... It's time for jury selection.

Wriggles

Jesus Christ

"Tomorrow I will go to the GLS point, I will not use to call. but only email to give you  proof"

I'm not sure he even knows what he's saying himself, is his English so absolutely shite or is it convenient to pretend it is. Either you're going or you're emailing, make up your mind.

He's still insisting that because he doesn't sell watches he is immune from any responsibility or customer service. He's a bigger fucking idiot than I credited him for the first day he joined up.

Maybe that's the issue, maybe he's not a lying scamming fuckstain, and is just utterly retarded. Either way he's dangerous. Amazing how many of these fly by night modders seem to think they can do what they want with other peoples property with immunity from consequence. 

Junior88

Regardless of what happens, I feel bad for @Herc. In the long run, the only one who is truly losing anything is him. 

TRULY makes me second guess sending anything to anyone else for mods/service/anything else .

Glaude
16 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

Jesus Christ

"Tomorrow I will go to the GLS point, I will not use to call. but only email to give you  proof"

I'm not sure he even knows what he's saying himself, is his English so absolutely shite or is it convenient to pretend it is. Either you're going or you're emailing, make up your mind.

He's still insisting that because he doesn't sell watches he is immune from any responsibility or customer service. He's a bigger fucking idiot than I credited him for the first day he joined up.

Maybe that's the issue, maybe he's not a lying scamming fuckstain, and is just utterly retarded. Either way he's dangerous. Amazing how many of these fly by night modders seem to think they can do what they want with other peoples property with immunity from consequence. 

He should use https://www.deepl.com/translator which is an amazing translator that put Google Translation to the Stone Age (much limited in supported languages though).
The only condition is that you write correctly in the first place, which I'm not sure he does seeing the result his Italian posts have given me.

Yep he's immune because he only serviced the watch, according to him, if he's so rich as one of his friends said, he should have sent a PM to Herc, offering to pay for the watch, this would have cost him less than what he's about to or have already loose!

Herc
7 hours ago, 88juniorfan said:

Regardless of what happens, I feel bad for @Herc. In the long run, the only one who is truly losing anything is him. 

TRULY makes me second guess sending anything to anyone else for mods/service/anything else .

Thanks pal! A few good comments made from patrons and supporting vendors telling Johnny to resolve the issue. 

I will wait and see if Johnny accepts fault and mans up!! 

You guys have been great btw really appreciate the help 

GingerApple
8 hours ago, Glaude said:

He should use https://www.deepl.com/translator which is an amazing translator that put Google Translation to the Stone Age (much limited in supported languages though).

Ahhhhh, so that's how you are [borderline] intelligible [some of the time].