Herc

GLS holding my parcel

MetalMickey
26 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Ahhhhh, so that's how you are [borderline] intelligible [some of the time].

:lmao: 

greg_r
14 hours ago, Wriggles said:

This is a reputable forum?

Ah fuck

:mousepanic:

Oh God. With one sentence he undoes all our hard work....

;)

MetalMickey
23 minutes ago, greg_r said:

Oh God. With one sentence he undoes all our hard work....

;)

My actions speak louder than my words ;)

deju

Hell is paved with good intentions.

fed up with his fan base and their broken English and no understanding of shipping, insurance or even peoples responsibilities. 

At the point when one person Practically told him that it’s his fault for not looking for a modder in his own country. 

His personal ability to forget how to write clear English when things gets detailed is somewhat tiresome. Even @Glaude can write coherently in English and he’s French! 

I really think @Herc shouldn’t get baited into a bitching match and avoid the thread, TB and the guys will do everything in their power to get this sorted and I’m sure the Anon crew have plenty things waiting in the side lines  

BadPickle
14 minutes ago, deju said:

I really think @Herc shouldn’t get baited into a bitching match and avoid the thread, TB and the guys will do everything in their power to get this sorted.

@Herc just call the bitchin’ team, here to help 24/7 all you gotta do is call :D 

Herc

:cheerleader:I don’t think I’ll rush into sending anything to Italy any time soon. Mind you I’m flying out to Italy in July he can pay me in person :B):

5 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

@Herc just call the bitchin’ team, here to help 24/7 all you gotta do is call :D 

Glaude

6 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Ahhhhh, so that's how you are [borderline] intelligible [some of the time].

No that's what I use in order for you to understand me, If I would use correct English you wouldn't be able to respond to me ... :D;) 

4 hours ago, deju said:

His personal ability to forget how to write clear English when things gets detailed is somewhat tiresome. Even @Glaude can write coherently in English and he’s French! 

And that's saying something, given the level of foreign-language education in my country !

deju
4 hours ago, pickledbeetroot said:

5 minutes ago, Glaude said:

No that's what I use in order for you to understand me, If I would use correct English you wouldn't be able to respond to me ... :D;) 

And that's saying something, given the level of foreign-language education in my country !

In fairness, they educated the people once, got their head cut off for the privilege, best to laissez faire now :lol:

Glaude
35 minutes ago, deju said:

In fairness, they educated the people once, got their head cut off for the privilege, best to laissez faire now :lol:

The good old guillotine days !

Herc

He sent payment via PayPal to me of £150..... He must have forgotten the two 00  on the end :choke:

Glaude
4 minutes ago, Herc said:

He sent payment via PayPal to me of £150..... He must have forgotten the two 00  on the end :choke:

He made it clear that you'll only see money if GLS cover the loss and only the money GLS will pay...
Without another proper TB intervention this will go nowhere from there.

GC
6 minutes ago, Herc said:

Cheeky fucktart 

Luxuracer
7 minutes ago, Herc said:

I think that's good progress. It's a start in a right way that he admitted that there is wrong in this.

At least you're getting some money back (even though it's nothing compare to the value of your watch)

Hopefully Trailboss will stay on top of this.

MetalMickey
1 minute ago, Luxuracer said:

I think that's good progress. It's a start in a right way that he admitted that there is wrong in this.

At least you're getting some money back (even though it's nothing compare to the value of your watch)

Hopefully Trailboss will stay on top of this.

Agreed, it is a significant  step forward from "it's not my problem, you're getting nothing"

Herc
13 minutes ago, Glaude said:

He made it clear that you'll only see money if GLS cover the loss and only the money GLS will pay...
Without another proper TB intervention this will go nowhere from there.

I’ve sent trailboss a pm - fingers crossed it all gets put to bed

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

At least he didn't use DHL, KFC switched to them for deliveries and have run out of chicken!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-43110910

I go to KFC about once every couple of years. I went Saturday to be met with the 'no chicken' sign (that was after going to a restaurant to find it shuttered having closed down a few weeks ago). Dicks. I didn't even want any chicken, just the fecking batter!!!

GingerApple
1 hour ago, Glaude said:

I imagine there's no time for language classes what with all the Diplomas in Organised Disorder, Baccalaureates in Advanced Striking, a degree in Calais/Dover Port Blockading etc...

Luxuracer

@metalmickey @GingerBubba @Glaude  .... stop topic-crapping. 

Go back to the Shoutybox!

Glaude
22 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I imagine there's no time for language classes what with all the Diplomas in Organised Disorder, Baccalaureates in Advanced Striking, a degree in Calais/Dover Port Blockading etc...

Yes there was no more seat left in the Quitting the EU for dummies, full of Brits !

MetalMickey

My pizza just arrived. They forgot the chips. I rang them. They refunded me for the chips because they didn't deliver them, but my meal was still spoiled.

This sounds like an allegory but is actually true.

GingerApple
11 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Yes there was no more seat left in the Quitting the EU for dummies, full of Brits !

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you sure the course title wasn't, 'Dummies Quitting The EU'?

4 minutes ago, metalmickey said:

My pizza just arrived. They forgot the chips. I rang them. They refunded me for the chips because they didn't deliver them, but my meal was still spoiled.

This sounds like an allegory but is actually true.

I feel your pain. You can't taste the pizza because of the anger is too metallic in your mouth.  One simple fecking job....

MetalMickey
2 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I feel your pain. You can't taste the pizza because of the anger is too metallic in your mouth.  One simple fecking job....

Might as well have got fucking GLS to deliver it

Wriggles
1 hour ago, metalmickey said:

Agreed, it is a significant  step forward from "it's not my problem, you're getting nothing"

Not sure he's doing it because he feels responsibility, I expect he's just doing it begrudgingly as damage limitation, he'd have done something far sooner if he really felt some responsibility