Sign in to follow this  
sacster

New to RWG

sacster

G'day from Port Macquarie, Australia everyone. New here, name's Phil. I'm looking for replica watches as a present for me and my wife as anniversary presents. I have a ladies' Rado and a gents' TAG in mind. Just want a decent movement which will stand the test of time (pun intended) and is a very good product. Will someone please recommend a reputable seller who can supply me with these? Looking in the <$120 each price range. Great site, I might add. Saves me trolling through the www.

Baldrick

Welcome Phil, you might just wanna make sure those new reps are also water-proof, u never know mate :picard2:

David543

Hi there Phil and welcome! :picard2:

pollux1

Hi Phil, the Rado shouldn't be hard to find in that price bracket, the TAG I'm not so sure although someone will come along shortly and give you a heads up. You're in good company here as there's loads of Aussies about this place. :picard2:

Del

Hello and welcome :)

I'm sure you'll get a quartz TAG within your budget, and it'll be reliable and accurate :D

Check out the various Trusted Dealers' sections (some also have websites) then come back and ask if you need help.

Ska

Paging the experts!!

Welcome to the board!!

sconehead

Welcome to the forum mate... you can get a Tag F1 with a Miyota quartz movement which will be ultra reliable/accurate, most of the dealers will be able to source one if you ask...not sure on the Rado though as I've no experience with them, I'm sure someone else will pop along who has though...:)

sacster
Welcome to the forum mate... you can get a Tag F1 with a Miyota quartz movement which will be ultra reliable/accurate, most of the dealers will be able to source one if you ask...not sure on the Rado though as I've no experience with them, I'm sure someone else will pop along who has though...:)

Well thank you all for your prompt replies and suggestions. One thing though, are any of the movements any better than the others? I realise the watches are costed by quality bur there are so many movements. Asian, Jap, quartz, etc. Quite confusing for a novice.

jameo210369

Welcome to the forum Phil, plenty of advice has been given above. Just stick to the trusted dealers and you'll be fine.

David543

Rado are available, I got one for $106 delivered a couple of months ago, good quality ceramic and sapphire, automatic. Quartz would be best bet I think as most Rado are. I would ask Mary as I'm not sure which trusted dealers here have them.

Quartz should be cheaper and reliable as they aren't too complicated, there are genuines costing £5 that use quartz movements successfully. Bought my daughter a j12 quartz, ceramic and fantastic watch from Replicamake. :)

Edited by David543

trailboss99

Whoo Hoo! Another Aussie! :picard2:

Plenty of nice RADO for cheap. I like RADO myself, don't be put off by the haters, they are one of those brands you either love or hate.

For the TAG, as said above the quartz F1 is the way to go, damn nice watch and the gen comes in quartz so no one will know. Reliable as all hell to boot. There are a couple of reviews on them around here, have search.

Col.

Member X

Robert has listed some Rados previously:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=7234

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=2566

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=2570

but I'm not sure if they're what you're looking for. Any of the dealers on here will be able to tell you if they can get what you're looking for if you send them a picture :)

Check this thread for information on the different movements available in reps ;)

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=6930