GingerApple

Noob v8 Subc 904L First Impressions

GingerApple
21 minutes ago, jibuti said:

GB,  you did not speak of gen-like bracelet cliking.....is it there man, is it there, speak up finally!!!

My bad. I can't believe I left this out of my original post.

I can confirm - drum roll - bracelet AND bezel click are close to Gen! You're welcome.

Junior88

The only clicking I'm hearing is the old lady's heels on the floor when she finds out I bought 4 more watches this week......

Luxuracer
13 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

The only clicking I'm hearing is the old lady's heels on the floor when she finds out I bought 4 more watches this week......

I thought there were 3 ... what the hell is the 4th one ?!?

giphy.gif

Junior88

The Omega quartz :)

I bought that one Friday night. That wasn't part of my Daytona party drunken spending spree. 

r_BVa_EFnq_TVm_APa5z_AAGXnff-4_Lc121.jpg

Robse1
15 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

:rofl: exactly this. 

Jibuti
7 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

I bought that one Friday night. That wasn't part of my Daytona party drunken spending spree. 

carry on with buying spree junior, quartzes just do not count!

Junior88
4 minutes ago, jibuti said:

carry on with buying spree junior, quartzes just do not count!

I'll be sure to clue my wife in on that one. Might fly over about as well as the Hindenburg over New Jersey, though....

GingerApple
35 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

The fuck is that monstrosity!!?!

I though @Thommo82's 'sunken R' blood dial was scary, but that 'tiny two' date wheel is even worse!!!!!

The watch looks like Jeremy Beadle's hand!!!

Thommo82
8 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

I though @Thommo82's 'sunken R' blood dial was scary, but that 'tiny two' date wheel is even worse!!!!!

o.O

Luxuracer
51 minutes ago, Callmeatticus said:

Toro stating you can get this with an ETA 2836 now?? Anyone confirm this is true?

http://www.toro.fun/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_115&product_id=2802

Toro (a trusted dealer) told you that he can get the watch with ETA2836 for you ... and you need someone else to confirm ?!?! WTF

Confirm what!?!

giphy.gif

Junior88
2 hours ago, GingerBubba said:

Fuck, man. I dunno. I liked it. 

It was cheap.

fromacrosstheriver

Hello all! 

From what I’ve read from this wonderful post, I’ve gathered that the conclusion is fuck the v8, get a molotow pen a v7 save a ton of money and you’re good to go.

With that said.... count me the fuck in! Going to put in an order for a v7 right after CNY and me and my buddy will for sure try this paint mod.

Really excited to try it out, a step by step “how to” would be a fucking one @GingerBubba I’m sure the forum would love you for it! A paint mod can very well be nerve wrecking for the new & unwise! 

Luxuracer
7 minutes ago, fromacrosstheriver said:

Hello all! 

From what I’ve read from this wonderful post, I’ve gathered that the conclusion is fuck the v8, get a molotow pen a v7 save a ton of money and you’re good to go.

With that said.... count me the fuck in! Going to put in an order for a v7 right after CNY and me and my buddy will for sure try this paint mod.

Really excited to try it out, a step by step “how to” would be a fucking one @GingerBubba I’m sure the forum would love you for it! A paint mod can very well be nerve wrecking for the new & unwise! 

Order your watch right after CNY. Have it send to @GingerBubba, he will do the Molotow paint mod for you free of charge.

GingerApple
43 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

Fuck, man. I dunno. I liked it. 

It was cheap.

The watch is alright, but the date font! What the hell?

GingerApple
16 minutes ago, fromacrosstheriver said:

Hello all! 

There's nothing to it, seriously. This thread below tells you everything you need to know. I assume you've read this, but if not, remember, the search bar is your friend. If you've read it already, read it again - it tells you everything you need to know, I promise.

By the way, v8 is better for me - if you've got the dosh. The bracelet is better.

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Order your watch right after CNY. Have it send to @GingerBubba, he will do the Molotow paint mod for you free of charge.

This is almost true. I will do it, but for $49.99 (which includes free return postage with GLS - once it's posted, risk is on you).

Mwah ha ha!

Luxuracer
11 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

This is almost true. I will do it, but for $49.99 (which includes free return postage with GLS - once it's posted, risk is on you).

Mwah ha ha!

Why are you charging other members .... when you have no financial problems ... GingerBubba ?!?!

GingerApple
6 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Why are you charging other members .... when you have no financial problems ... GingerBubba ?!?!

You no fucking understand me. How you think I insure fake watch. In Eeetaly, you want send jewellery, you need tank-van.

Luxuracer
2 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

You no fucking understand me. How you think I insure fake watch. In Eeetaly, you want send jewellery, you need tank-van.

Ok ... Ok ... I understand "almost" everything you are trying to say, even with your eeetalien accent  .... BUT what the fuck is ... tank-van ?!?!

Junior88
9 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Ok ... Ok ... I understand "almost" everything you are trying to say, even with your eeetalien accent  .... BUT what the fuck is ... tank-van ?!?!

Haha tank-van = armored car. 

GingerApple
3 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

Bingo!

Come on Lux, get with the program! I'm not even on RWI and I know more than you.

Wait, it is Lux you like to be called isn't it?

Junior88

OOOOOOOOOO....

@Luxuracer.... He called you Lux. AGAIN. 

Junior88
53 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

The watch is alright, but the date font! What the hell?

You're right, it reminds me of Ryan Reynolds hand in "Deadpool"

" I bet it feels HUGE in this hand..."

Luxuracer
9 minutes ago, 88juniorfan said:

Thanks ... bud! :picard:

4 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Bingo!

Come on Lux, get with the program! I'm not even on RWI and I know more than you.

Wait, it is Lux you like to be called isn't it?

Yeah ... yeah ... !

There's NO Lux here .... Try to get it right ... it's Luxu ... Oh for you, King Luxu!