ERROR404

Any RWI mods here? Need help

Luxuracer
23 minutes ago, luxus564 said:

Hey guys any updates, for this issue? I wrote the admin a week a go and no answer yet...

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

RWI Staffs are up to their eyeballs. The one person can help you is Trailboss99. He must be asleep right now. Send him a PM in the morning (Aussie time)

Time bandit

Same for me , can't log in can't reset as emails not coming through,  perhaps the new software doesn't recognise all email formats , as ISP not blocking and tried through Tapatalk , we have waited long and it's a massive relaunch,  patience needed but it's sssooo hard

BadPickle

Apparently, the forum has lost 20,000 members in the migration, they’re being loaded manually now. 

Or or something like that, patience people,,,, 

subterfuge

patience is key but i reckon a thread addressing specifically account deletion and why you can't signup would've put some people at ease.

there's a thread for bugs that us deleted users can view so it gets super frustrating when people complain about their signatures not working when our accounts don't even work at all lol.

i do get that the admins are under a lot of pressure right now, but for those with a terrible case of FOMO, my above suggestion wouldn't go amiss.