Sign in to follow this  
crewldude

Oris Pro Diver 51mm review and pics

KeNnY
www.watcharoo.com... Has anyone got any feed back on Watcharoo? Thanks

This says all

MODEL : ORS0024 Oris 1000M Pro Diver CERAMIC Chronograph Replica Watch - Swiss Case

ENGINE : ASIA 21-JEWELS Quartz Chronograph with Stopwatch function

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BUY FROM NON TRUSTED DEALER ?

Ask our dealers, and don't get ripped off !

Greenhat
www.watcharoo.com... Has anyone got any feed back on Watcharoo? Thanks

This says all

MODEL : ORS0024 Oris 1000M Pro Diver CERAMIC Chronograph Replica Watch - Swiss Case

ENGINE : ASIA 21-JEWELS Quartz Chronograph with Stopwatch function

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BUY FROM NON TRUSTED DEALER ? NO I DON`T

Ask our dealers, and don't get ripped off ! Thought someone might have ready asked`ie like yourself`? .......but thanks

imagesqtbnand9gcspjkiqa.jpg

Scavolas

Even though this is overkill for me (saying this after becoming a happy owner of a Carlos Coste LE Chrono), the rubber strap is something really interesting on this. Adjustable-size deployant type rubber, that I never saw before. Any idea whether the strap is available just by itself? (Carlos Coste LE Chrono is the same lug width, so this would seamlessly fit onto it as well).

Watching the first video again I observed this watch to be too small in diameter to be the gen's 51 mm replica. That would replicate in lug size as well. Now just curious about the size of this newcomer, really just for kicks.

Edited by Scavolas

KeNnY
NO I DON`T

Thought someone might have ready asked`ie like yourself`? .......but thanks

I have just uploaded an video, that shows new possible 7750 version of Oris, but it has got wrong case, fantasy watch.

If you want to buy that watch, ask our trusted dealers, that video was only for reference..

Even though this is overkill for me (saying this after becoming a happy owner of a Carlos Coste LE Chrono), the rubber strap is something really interesting on this. Adjustable-size deployant type rubber, that I never saw before. Any idea whether the strap is available just by itself? (Carlos Coste LE Chrono is the same lug width, so this would seamlessly fit onto it as well).

Watching the first video again I observed this watch to be too small in diameter to be the gen's 51 mm replica. That would replicate in lug size as well. Now just curious about the size of this newcomer, really just for kicks.

I should receive the Quartz version soon, with also the rubber strap. I will then upload video , so you can check.. I will keep you posted.

verma1000

I have bought 2 watch's form watcharoo all same time one order.

Rolex Deep Sea

Ap Diver

I would say being a new at this that the quality is ok, I would not say great. I got so excited when I realized i can buy a replica's, I went crazy and should of done some research first. The order process was great, Nick replies very fast. They only problem is he does not check the quality of the product before shipping. Both watches had some imperfections that he quickly could have found and replaced before shipping them out. Price and selection is great, videos do help quite a bit, but he does not provide QC images.

Hope it helps