Sign in to follow this  
taylorwinn16

Strangeness from Silix-Prime.com

taylorwinn16

Just registered an account with them and when I put in my info for the order, address, phone number etc. The next page showed up with this random address in Florida, (im in Texas) with the name maria jose etc, random address, as the primary address. I deleted that address and made mine the primary. Point is i didn't put in that address and it was there right when I made my account. Has anyone else seen anything like this? Also with silix, no payment gateway, so I assume they email you for the paypal stuff, ( says they only take paypal)///

It says on here that Silix-Prime.com is a trusted dealer btw

histog

I ordered my 1st watch from them this week,

I didnt go through the site I emailed saying I was Histog from RWG and what I wanted

they sent payment details and a paypal acount to pay :) also they refunded me as they only wanted 1 delivery charge for couple of watches :clap:

[email protected]

Edited by histog

trailboss99

Yeah, forget the webshop. Order via email and deal direct with either Jee or Saul.

Col.

SteveA

Just picked up a Brietling superocean and a new Panerai strap for about £60 from Silix .This is my 3rd transaction with Jee and the service and product spot on.

Dragonscape

Three orders with Jee at Silix, best to work through the e-mail rather than web-site

Old web site got hacked and Jee had to revise to the new better looking blue format

Very pleased with working with Silix

onionbag
Just registered an account with them and when I put in my info for the order, address, phone number etc. The next page showed up with this random address in Florida, (im in Texas) with the name maria jose etc, random address, as the primary address.

I encountered the same issue, except it was an address in France. I've subsequently decided not to use the site, and will deal direct if they have something I want.