Noobv10

Local guy scamming rep watches

Noobv10

This guy in my town is selling rep watches on Facebook the only problem is he sell then as being high end reps for high prices like noob v6 when they are really just cheap DHgate junk. What can be done? 

FL13

FBI. Selling Fakes is a crime.

tabuktime
3 minutes ago, Noobv10 said:

This guy in my town is selling rep watches on Facebook the only problem is he sell then as being high end reps for high prices like noob v6 when they are really just cheap DHgate junk. What can be done? 

Buy one, find out where he lives when you go pick it up, raze his house to the ground. That should do it...

FoxWilde
52 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

Buy one, find out where he lives when you go pick it up, raze his house to the ground. That should do it...

I Second that.  Genius idea mate

Logixa
58 minutes ago, tabuktime said:

Aye! 

Nothing you can do really. Here is the Netherlands 90% of the reps being sold on a eBay-like website is claimed to be a noob vX. But it's not a version X... Nor is it a noob... Nor is it a good rep... And oh yeah they all say they have Swiss Eta 2836 or 2824. But it's not a Swiss.. Nor a eta... Nor a 2836 or 2824.. And yet they ask 500 euros for it and people actually buy them haha poor humans 

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, tabuktime said:

8 minutes ago, FoxWilde said:

I Second that.  Genius idea mate

He already bought one from that guys.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?/topic/138518-noob-v6/&tab=comments#comment-2084397

Luxuracer

People need to do more reseach. He's misleading but not actually scamming. Since he us selling them for $160.

SteveA

Fuck his wife and dog

Glaude

Place JD in charge of the expedition... problem solved

Noobv10

False  advertising is scamming 

TimePeace
Place JD in charge of the expedition... problem solved

You are cruel!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Glaude
4 minutes ago, TimePeace said:

You are cruel!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

You're right, poor scammer didn't deserve something so bad !

Mr_B
On 21/02/2018 at 22:01, SteveA said:

Fuck his wife and dog

:lmao:

fakewatchironman

Local police can be called.  Selling replicas is trademark counterfeiting in most states.  People get arrested for it frequently.  Usually it goes down like this:  Rolex hires a local IP attorney who employs an undercover investigator.  They do a controlled buy and the cops arrest the seller.  Probably not for the faint of heart and should only be done by lawyers and their hired investigators who interact with the police properly from the start so everything runs smoothly.  You'd probably be in a jam if you attempted a vigilante move and tried to make a citizen's arrest without the cops being there and knowing you were doing a controlled buy.  You'd probably be behind bars with that guy or maybe he wouldn't even be arrested and you would be arrested for robbery or something.

footballdan

How rude, selling reps for much more! Go to his house and dump dog poop on his lawn!

Genius

:facepalm:

99% of replica dealers are scammers it's like the founding tenet of the rep fora and why we have a TD list.

Just ignore these twats and buy from TDs problem solved 

RUSH2112

Shoot him

deju

I though one of the lads on RWI filmed going to meet a Craigslist scammer and making the guy cry and smash the watch IIRC haha 

McGilli
On 3/5/2018 at 13:36, deju said:

I though one of the lads on RWI filmed going to meet a Craigslist scammer and making the guy cry and smash the watch IIRC haha 

Seriously - is this on RWI do you know?

RepGuy
On 3/5/2018 at 16:36, deju said:

28 minutes ago, McGilli said:

Seriously - is this on RWI do you know?

+1 for crybaby scammer

deju
16 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

+1 for crybaby scammer

Was done by @big_raji

RepGuy
39 minutes ago, deju said:

Was done by @big_raji

I have a raging justice boner 

McGilli

Thanks @deju

That kind of stuff just makes me uncomfortable... The lead-up to that meeting must have been pretty good - with the fake photos online etc...

palaufreak
That's nothing, here in my country there's a guy that sells those dhgate and sometimes jf, noob, etc. But claiming they all have Swiss movements for 800 dollars a piece. The non Swiss movements for 600.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Teenyweeny

Notify Noob factory, let them sue the burger for copyright infringement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk