Sirob

Most Accurate Omega Seamaster Ocean Planet?

Sirob

Hi guys, I'm new to replicas. I'm looking for the most accurate Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean in orange. Which manufacturer has the most accurate rep and what TDs carry the watch?

Thanks

Luxuracer

First of all ... any TD (trusted dealer) can get you the same watch. From the biggest TD with best website to the one-man-show TD who doesn't have a website, they all can source the same watch. So you would pick your TD first then pick your watch. Email a few to get to know them.

As for Omega PO Pumpkin, Noob had the best rep but they were discontinued and out of stock. BP and V6F are making them too.

The main factories which compete for the best PO are OMF and JHF ..... and OMF is winning.

So, short answer ... go get your OMF PO Pumpkin ... from one of our friendly TD.

Daffy

That’s like asking “what car is the best?”.

RepGuy

Definitely O-factory 

Thommo82
10 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Definitely O-factory 

You beat me to it 

Luxuracer
10 minutes ago, RepGuy said:

Definitely O-factory 

Oh ... and I forgot ! This 

Nobody can beat O - Factory

Sirob

Thanks for your replies. I appreciate your help.

Sirob
11 hours ago, Luxuracer said:

First of all ... any TD (trusted dealer) can get you the same watch. From the biggest TD with best website to the one-man-show TD who doesn't have a website, they all can source the same watch. So you would pick your TD first then pick your watch. Email a few to get to know them.

As for Omega PO Pumpkin, Noob had the best rep but they were discontinued and out of stock. BP and V6F are making them too.

The main factories which compete for the best PO are OMF and JHF ..... and OMF is winning.

So, short answer ... go get your OMF PO Pumpkin ... from one of our friendly TD.

is O Factory the same thing as OMF? 

What does Pumpkin mean?

Thanks

Glaude
31 minutes ago, Sirob said:

is O Factory the same thing as OMF? 

What does Pumpkin mean?

Thanks

Send a PM to @GingerBubba to know more about the O Factory

Wriggles

No it's not OMF.  link to O factory O-Factory Webstore

Pumpkin is the Orange Planet Ocean. Interesting that you want a particular watch but don't know what it's called in watch appreciation circles. Any orange watch is generally referred to as Pumpkin.

The question "who has the best..." is the most hated question on any rep forum. You really need to go to the new members section and do some reading.

RepGuy
5 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

link to O factory O-Factory Webstore

Dont go giving away the links to our secret 1:1 watches. He hasnt even been initiated yet.

Sirob

Wow! Great site! How do I order from them? Thanks for wasting your and my time.

Glaude

:popcorn:

13oots2

Can anyone tell me the best factory for Cartier, Ulysses Nardin, Nomos and Tudor???

Luxuracer
1 hour ago, Sirob said:

Do not be too sensitive and becoming offensive.

Most members in here want to help, but some are tired to see the same question over and over and over and over and over ... you get my point?

Take in and learn to deal with the sarcasm humor ... otherwise you wouldn't last in here.

Best of luck, 

Wriggles
1 hour ago, Sirob said:

I was doing you a favour and giving you useful fucking information, the others would have strung you along for hours with this O factory joke, but if you're going to be so touchy and have zero sense of humour then maybe you should just fuck off somewhere else now and save us all the weariness of seeing your questions, which are the same as every other noob since the birth of jesus

Sirob
23 minutes ago, Luxuracer said:

Do not be too sensitive and becoming offensive.

Most members in here want to help, but some are tired to see the same question over and over and over and over and over ... you get my point?

Take in and learn to deal with the sarcasm humor ... otherwise you wouldn't last in here.

Best of luck, 

Thanks Luxuracer! I truly appreciate your being straight up with me and not jerking my chain.

10 minutes ago, Wriggles said:

I was doing you a favour and giving you useful fucking information, the others would have strung you along for hours with this O factory joke, but if you're going to be so touchy and have zero sense of humour then maybe you should just fuck off somewhere else now and save us all the weariness of seeing your questions, which are the same as every other noob since the birth of jesus

I didn't know replicas let alone watches existed during jesus' era.