Sign in to follow this  
Slowlow

Wanted- tag F1 chrono in red or orange

Slowlow

I'm looking for a a good replica of a tag f1 chrono with a metal strap and a red or orange face.

My friend really wants one, but can only find them on dodgy looking hong kong sites.

I know they are thousands new so they probably aren't a popular copy. I've tried getting him to buy a new genuine one, but he won't part with the money.

Can someone recommend a good one?

Thanks

Balad1
I'm looking for a a good replica of a tag f1 chrono with a metal strap and a red or orange face.

My friend really wants one, but can only find them on dodgy looking hong kong sites.

I know they are thousands new so they probably aren't a popular copy. I've tried getting him to buy a new genuine one, but he won't part with the money.

Can someone recommend a good one?

Thanks

If you have a photo of the gen to post it might help with replys.

Slowlow

This is a pic I took in the tag shop in Florida when I was trying to get him to buythe original.

It's the red one, but they come with an orange face too.

a46a8b79.jpg

This is the White version.

ec39caf4.jpg

He'd look at the alarm version too in red or orange.

2f5d9188.jpg

Balad1

While you are waiting for someone else to chime in you might consider emailing the photo of the red one and it's description to Mary at Watch International.

Mary is the go to person to find hard to get reps and is a trusted dealer. email: [email protected]

diggs

I think I saw these in one of Roberts lot sales as well

Slowlow

What's Roberts? Is it a trader on here?

I'll email Mary now, now I know who she is :)

diggs
What's Roberts? Is it a trader on here?

I'll email Mary now, now I know who she is :)

Prestige Watch Company

MikeMcNair

wow, my first GEN ever was a tag F1 alarm great ooking watch. i wore it last night and it seemed small to me tho. B)

awesome looker tho!!!

JohnG

I got one for a friend, black dial, from Mary. Excellent copy.

However, Mary used to be the least expensive, now she is not so much.

I just got a watch from her that cost 153, plus 35 shipping, that I later found out another dealer (timesshop) has for 138 plus 10 shipping (if you choose regular airmail, which Mary doesn't offer). And Mary tacks on a percentage for PayPal. In the end the watch cost me about $50 more than it would have from Timeshop. Sad to say, that is the last watch I order from Mary.

Member X

I think there are some excellent copies of the TAGs out there. I was very kindly gifted this one:

20110417003a.jpg

20110417001a.jpg

It's quartz like the gen and apparently has the same movement and even the same battery! (I've not verified this though.)

I would wear it if I could actually get the bracelet to fit - I've only got a 6.75" wrist and even with all the links taken out, it is still too big for me :D I like mine snug, not loose! lol

onionbag

A colleague is getting a gen as a wedding gift from his future wife. He's suggested I buy a rep and we can compare them, so that looks like another spend for me !

Member X

Any excuse :thumbsup2::D