Sign in to follow this  
KBH

Big Watches are officially out of style!

gottahaverolex
gottahaverolex is gonna be dressing the jersey shore kids this summer...stock up on shirts with lots of rhinestones and skulls bro oh and only carry size small cuz no matter how big they are size small fits bro.

It is in Jersey actuall! LOL, Cape May to be exact. No sense in hiding it I guess. The people I will be catering to don't wear that horrible Ed Hardy shit. If they want that they can go down the road to Wildwood, that place is littered with skull and rhinestone shirts and hats! HORRIBLE!!!

Going to carry high end denim ie: Citizens of Humanity, Joe's, Seven for all mankind, etc. Trying to get stock from Lacoste, BOSS, John Varvatos etc for shirts and outwear. Persol, Prada, eyewear and hopefully some footwear too! It will have to start small but the demand for this kind of specialty shop in Cape May is HUGE and nothing is offered but Ralph lauren outlet stuff and Tommy Bahama resort wear. BAD!!!

gottahaverolex
people that talk about style generally have none...ie those who wear nuthugger jeans aka everybody thats "in style"

Those "super skinny" jeans are the worst! Makes guys look like they are wearing spandex. Slim fit straight leg is where its at. Apparently, flared jeans are supposed to make a comeback this spring and summer, god I hope not...

Cynikal.Mindset

Get some REP designer gears y0! just dont wash them

MikeMcNair

my wrist can not handle anything that is outside of the 43-47mm range. anything else is either too big, or too small. plain and simple.

plus, the watches i like, have never been out of style as al of they are"timeless" in their design and simplicity. so i make out ok, regardless of "trends" :beer2:

gottahaverolex
my wrist can not handle anything that is outside of the 43-47mm range. anything else is either too big, or too small. plain and simple.

plus, the watches i like, have never been out of style as al of they are"timeless" in their design and simplicity. so i make out ok, regardless of "trends" :beer2:

WORD! If YOU like it and wear it well, fuck what's IN STYLE. A lot of the STYLES come and go quickly anyway because they were a bad idea from the start. I wore a Breit Bentley monster for a month or so but itr was silly looking and sold both I owned quickly. They screamed LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

MikeMcNair

WORD! If YOU like it and wear it well, fuck what's IN STYLE. A lot of the STYLES come and go quickly anyway because they were a bad idea from the start. I wore a Breit Bentley monster for a month or so but itr was silly looking and sold both I owned quickly. They screamed LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!

did the EXACT SAME THING with a breit bentley 50mm, i actually GAVE IT AWAY cause it was so "blingy" and way to big for my wrist.

gottahaverolex

did the EXACT SAME THING with a breit bentley 50mm, i actually GAVE IT AWAY cause it was so "blingy" and way to big for my wrist.

Yep, it definitely got looks but they were the ones you don't want! LOL

Baldrick
WORD! If YOU like it and wear it well, fuck what's IN STYLE. A lot of the STYLES come and go quickly anyway because they were a bad idea from the start.

I think what you meant to say was:

WORD! If YOU like it and wear it well, fuck what's IN FASHION. A lot of FASHIONS come and go quickly anyway because they were a bad idea from the start.

Style and Fashion are in the main, 'mutually exclusive' :thumbsup2:

pollux1
WORD! If YOU like it and wear it well, fuck what's IN STYLE. A lot of the STYLES come and go quickly anyway because they were a bad idea from the start.

I think what you meant to say was:

WORD! If YOU like it and wear it well, fuck what's IN FASHION. A lot of FASHIONS come and go quickly anyway because they were a bad idea from the start.

Style and Fashion are in the main, 'mutually exclusive' :D

Here here. Go and buy a good suit and have it tailored to fit, it will outlast and indeed outshine any fads/so called fashions you may see and in the process make you a much nicer person to be around. :thumbsup2:

guami007

Damn, I missed this memo :thumbsup2: . I just placed an order for a 47mm EGI from Mary this afternoon :D .